• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have both NFL Network AND NFL Network HD on cable

Comment

• Originally posted by Ward
      Originally posted by bearsfan_51
      Originally posted by Paul
      Sooo... will we be able to watch the Falcs game without a subscription to the NFL network? Or am I just screwed out of this game?
      If you live in Dallas they will show it locally.
      The problem is, if you live in UTEP, the Valley, and possibly even San Antonio/Austin, you won't be able to get the game without the NFL Network.
      Now I'm no geography major, but isn't San Antonio/Austin numerous hours away from Dallas?

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

• For those of you who don't live in DFW and don't have NFL Network just go to your local Hooters, I'm sure they will be showing it and you get a great view.

Comment

• J. Ferg. looked to be laboring quite a bit on Sunday night. I know M. Stanley was drafted last yr to back him up at NT do you guys see a 1st day pick being used to eventually replace him?

Comment

• Originally posted by bearsfan_51
            Originally posted by Ward
            Sooo... will we be able to watch the Falcs game without a subscription to the NFL network? Or am I just screwed out of this game?
            The problem is, if you live in UTEP, the Valley, and possibly even San Antonio/Austin, you won't be able to get the game without the NFL Network.
            Now I'm no geography major, but isn't San Antonio/Austin numerous hours away from Dallas?
            I'm not sure what you're getting at, but Austin is 3 1/2, San Antonio something like 6 from Dallas. I live between Austin and San Antonio, and I don't expect to get the game without going to a bar.

Comment

• I think we can respond to the NO game one of two ways, one would be very good and one would be very bad. We could win out or lose out, it's all up to us. We control our own destiny. Well we could probably beat Detroit no matter what but to win the division and have a home playoff game we'll have to win out, I don't think the Giants will help us out in that regard.

CT, I agree with you on TO but I think we're the only ones. I'm getting pretty tired of the TO defenders blaming every stupid pretentious thing he says or does on the media. The media wouldn't ask him the questions if TO didn't have a well documented history of feeding the media with stupid pretentious statements and actions. TO is not a great WR, you can't lead the league in dropped passes and be a great WR. He is a very good WR bu to really make it worth it with all the baggage he carries he would have to be great.

Comment

I'm not sure what you're getting at, but Austin is 3 1/2, San Antonio something like 6 from Dallas. I live between Austin and San Antonio, and I don't expect to get the game without going to a bar.
                I guess it's just a matter of living in Texas. In the northeast or midwest and you live 4-5 hours away you're likely in another state or even region of the country. That would be like me upset that I can't watch Bears games living in Cleveland.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

Do you have a cable company that doesn't carry NFL Network? That sucks, I'd go to Hooters if I were you, or maybe even to a "gentlemans club". :D

Comment

• Originally posted by dpl85
                    I think we can respond to the NO game one of two ways, one would be very good and one would be very bad. We could win out or lose out, it's all up to us. We control our own destiny. Well we could probably beat Detroit no matter what but to win the division and have a home playoff game we'll have to win out, I don't think the Giants will help us out in that regard.

CT, I agree with you on TO but I think we're the only ones. I'm getting pretty tired of the TO defenders blaming every stupid pretentious thing he says or does on the media. The media wouldn't ask him the questions if TO didn't have a well documented history of feeding the media with stupid pretentious statements and actions. TO is not a great WR, you can't lead the league in dropped passes and be a great WR. He is a very good WR bu to really make it worth it with all the baggage he carries he would have to be great.
                    Exactly man. A lot of people fall into TO's trap, and I see right through him. He has an excuse for everything. He's either unhappy, or in the wrong environment or somebody hurt his feelings. Boo hoo, we don't need to every players personal lives, why does he feel like he has to share his. And yes TO is magnified like I said in a pervious post which is why he should make it harder for them to get a story out of him. Instead he gets enjoyment out of it. Which is why we are better off without him.
                    "Red Ball"

Comment

• Jim Rome said it best when he uses TO's comments about everything being perfect except no one luvs him SO he is still unhappy.

Funny cat that TO. I guess he wanted Parcells to be his dad or something.

Use the cap money for someone younger with bad hands who can still be coached .. one of the ATL guys or Williamson in Minnesota.

This cat is just plain crazy and a horrid team mate. No surprise that not one Offensive player went to his party. No surprise his best friends are alwasy on D or ancillary players.

Comment

• Any chance Cowboys move around some players in the offseason to get more speed on the field?

Granted we need a FS but how about Henry to FS and get one of the young corners in oppositte Newman?

Or try to trade some LB depth and move Carpenter inside to replace Ayodele and get Burnett in the weakside iwht Ware on the strong side?

Comment

• Also how about Spears to NT? Hatcher to RDE and Canty to LDE.

Use the Fergie money for something else?

Comment

• Originally posted by cowboysforever
                            Also how about Spears to NT? Hatcher to RDE and Canty to LDE.

Use the Fergie money for something else?
                            Umm... only if spears puts on a extra 20lbs and increases his bench reps. No way is he NT.

Comment

• Originally posted by cowboysforever
                              Any chance Cowboys move around some players in the offseason to get more speed on the field?

Granted we need a FS but how about Henry to FS and get one of the young corners in oppositte Newman?

Or try to trade some LB depth and move Carpenter inside to replace Ayodele and get Burnett in the weakside iwht Ware on the strong side?
                              Not impossible, but not really the problem or an area of concern for our defense.

Comment

• Question of the day.

Will Bobby Carpenter turn into an elite LB worthy of his first round selection?

I thought we'd see more of him with Greg Ellis out, but it seems like he's only getting garbage minutes still.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information