Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Man the D sucked on that drive, Roy in particular. There was absolutely no pass rush.

Comment

• Why did we go for it on 4th down?

"You know what charm is: a way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clear question."
      Albert Camus

Comment

• Originally posted by Poet3334
        Why did we go for it on 4th down?
        So we could cause a fumble and get the ball back 1 & 10 from almost the same spot.

Desings by D-Unit

Comment

• I'm assuming Bobby Carpenter will replace Ellis now that he's probably out for the year. This is the time for Carpenter to step up and actually earn his paycheck and high draft status.

Comment

• Originally posted by Poet3334
            Why did we go for it on 4th down?
            Because we're up 3 scores already. Parcells' won't run up the score on Dennis Green.

Designs by Thule

Originally posted by DMWSackMachine
            I just wanna warn you guys not to take TNew41 too seriously. He's....let's just say, special. He's fairly harmless, though. He just needs several years of seasoning before he tries to make any more points, is all.

Comment

• Originally posted by dpl85
              I'm assuming Bobby Carpenter will replace Ellis now that he's probably out for the year. This is the time for Carpenter to step up and actually earn his paycheck and high draft status.
              My thoughts exactly. And whats a better test then the colts.

Comment

• What about Burnett replacing Ellis? Either way that injury sucks.

Another fine game for Romo, penalties killed us although a few of them were shady and the refs missed alot of holding calls on Arizona. Nice walk out of there with the W of course...
                Whats up buttercup!

Comment

• Well, depending on the outcome of the Carolina game we're tied with 3/4 teams for the 2 wild card spots.

Desings by D-Unit

Comment

• Originally posted by Pokeys
                    What about Burnett replacing Ellis? Either way that injury sucks.

Another fine game for Romo, penalties killed us although a few of them were shady and the refs missed alot of holding calls on Arizona. Nice walk out of there with the W of course...
                    I kind of like Burnett in his role.

Singleton/Carpenter should do a pretty good job of replacing Ellis when we're in our base scheme, but the biggest changes will come in the nickel defense.

Will Carpenter just line up at DE? (I don't think he could do it over an entire game)

Move Hatcher to DE (I think we'll do a lot of that, but then we need another nickel DT Kenyon Coleman)

A long shot would be to try Junior Glymph in that role. He would basically take Ellis' spot on the active roster and give us the ability to give Ware a break if we wanted as well.

Desings by D-Unit

Comment

• I was really impressed with Sam Hurd, Pat Crayton, MB3 and Tony Romo. :D

Comment

• I'm not sure how significant Ellis's injury is, he was seen putting weight on it and walking a bit with his cructhes, I dont think it is season ending. Carp and Hatch rotated when he went down and Carp did show some nice burst IMO. Carp needs to work on wrapping up better, he blew two tackles on kick off.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
                        http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
                        KO KNOWS

Comment

• BP said we lost Ellis but, he didnt actually say how significant the injuty was. Did he tear it? If so look for Hatch and Carp to fill in for him.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
                          http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
                          KO KNOWS

Comment

• I hope Ellis can't play any more so Carpenter can get his shot, he is going to be a monster.

That is correct comahan
                            I ******* LOVE YOU DG
                            <3 dg

Comment

• Originally posted by M.O.T.H.
                              I'm not sure how significant Ellis's injury is, he was seen putting weight on it and walking a bit with his cructhes, I dont think it is season ending. Carp and Hatch rotated when he went down and Carp did show some nice burst IMO. Carp needs to work on wrapping up better, he blew two tackles on kick off.
                              From all accounts I've seen and heard there's a 99.99% chance Ellis'season is over.

Comment

• Originally posted by dpl85
                                Originally posted by M.O.T.H.
                                I'm not sure how significant Ellis's injury is, he was seen putting weight on it and walking a bit with his cructhes, I dont think it is season ending. Carp and Hatch rotated when he went down and Carp did show some nice burst IMO. Carp needs to work on wrapping up better, he blew two tackles on kick off.
                                From all accounts I've seen and heard there's a 99.99% chance Ellis'season is over.
                                If it's a ruptured achilles, will Ellis come back for next season. He has obviously had a big impact on our team this season, but it's a tough injury to come back from and Ellis will be a year older. Carpenter will hopefully be entrenched as a starter.

I would guess it would be up to Ellis, but it would be surprising to see a player of that age put in all that effort in rehab to come back and be a situational pass rusher not making much money.

Desings by D-Unit

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information