This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by pocketaces View Post
    D, you should be estatic over our O-line play. The last few years they were the weak link of the team. How many times have we posted about who we should draft to replace our sorry O-linemen? This has to be the best/biggest surprise of the season up to now. No matter what we are doing, its working and working well.
    You're getting mixed up. I'm very satisfied with them so far. So I'm not really criticizing them as I'm just stating where they need improvement. It especially shows on the goalline. We saw that when they passed two incompletions that ended up in a FG. You can say that was a bad call by Garrett and I'd agree. But we gotta have the confidence to force our way through instead of run draws or pass plays down there.

And the OL is still a big BIG concern when you look at our depth. That's how people get fooled. They think things are all rosey when it's going right, but you gotta take a deeper more careful look.

Nice to see us not have a weak link on the line like Proctor.

Comment

• Originally posted by E-Man View Post
      Beans and Rice? Hahaha that's a good nickname. They're a luxury to have out there, that's for sure. Once Garrett figures out how to use Bennett then they'll be a nightmare for many teams.
      I wouldn't blame Garrett for that. It's Romo who only has eyes for Witten. Once Romo figures out how to trust Bennett too, then they'll be a nightmare.

Comment

• I'd rather him start trusting Roy first.

Comment

• Originally posted by MetSox17 View Post
          I'd rather him start trusting Roy first.
          Or ANY wide receiver. hahahahahha. I'm being harsh. Romo is alright. He's gonna improve and I know it. I don't care about the beginning of the season that much.

Comment

• Originally posted by D-Unit View Post
            Or ANY wide receiver. hahahahahha. I'm being harsh. Romo is alright. He's gonna improve and I know it. I don't care about the beginning of the season that much.
            Yeah, there's no reason to ride him at this point in the season. He has proven he can be a great QB, now we just need to see it in December.

Comment

• Per BTB, Jason Williams is expected to be active for Sunday's game. They said he had returned more quickly than expected. Good news, there!

Comment

• Originally posted by D-Unit View Post
                Now if we can just run the ball out of anything besides a draw, we'd really be considered a power running team.

Right now, the trickery is working, so that's nice, I guess.
                That's not called trickery, it's called great play design, and allowing your team to do many different things off of that.

Comment

• That's what Eli thinks of your new stadium. Autographed the wall in the visitors locker room. I'm sure you'll really come up with new ways to hate him now. I don't think this is real but funny none the less.
                  Last edited by Giantsfan1080; 10-03-2009, 01:15 AM.
                  #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Hey what's up Cowboy fans? Sorry this is a little off topic but I was wondering who I should start in my fantasy league between Tashard Choice and Marion Barber? I know the obvious answer would be Barber but for some reason I think Choice will have a big game because he is the healthiest out of all the rbs.. But ya I have Barber in both of my leagues and its killing me cuz I have to start backups in both leagues.. So what do you guys think?
                    WIN, LOSE, OR TIE, 49ERS TILL I DIE.

Comment

• Originally posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post

That's what Eli thinks of your new stadium. Autographed the wall in the visitors locker room. I'm sure you'll really come up with new ways to hate him now. I don't think this is real but funny none the less.
                      Dude nobody even hates Eli, damn your getting annoying with all the "we get no respect" and "everyone hates Eli all the time" stuff...Congratulations, what do you want, for Dallas to make an Eli Manning Statue in front of the stadium that the players have to bow down in front of before every game?

Really nobody cares man, you act as if people dont get on their knees and suck off Eli there's something terribly wrong. Your team won the game, what more do you want? Maybe when you get a chance you could post more stuff like this though because you know we all love to see it

Originally posted by Scott Wright
                      I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.

Comment

• Von Miller from De Soto and Texas A&M would look good in a Cowboys jersey.

http://www.dallasnews.com/sharedcont...l.3097134.html

Comment

• Yes Von Miller would be really good here.;)
                          "If you have one finger pointing at somebody, you have three pointing towards yourself."
                          ~Nigerian Proverb

Da riddum is too much for you.
                          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5nKx27QrgO0

Comment

• Originally posted by Prime Time View Post
                            Hey what's up Cowboy fans? Sorry this is a little off topic but I was wondering who I should start in my fantasy league between Tashard Choice and Marion Barber? I know the obvious answer would be Barber but for some reason I think Choice will have a big game because he is the healthiest out of all the rbs.. But ya I have Barber in both of my leagues and its killing me cuz I have to start backups in both leagues.. So what do you guys think?
                            I'd say Tashard Choice. Barber's likely to be limited and Choice will get the majority of the work.

Comment

• Originally posted by LonghornsLegend View Post
                              Dude nobody even hates Eli, damn your getting annoying with all the "we get no respect" and "everyone hates Eli all the time" stuff...Congratulations, what do you want, for Dallas to make an Eli Manning Statue in front of the stadium that the players have to bow down in front of before every game?

Really nobody cares man, you act as if people dont get on their knees and suck off Eli there's something terribly wrong. Your team won the game, what more do you want? Maybe when you get a chance you could post more stuff like this though because you know we all love to see it
                              Haha calm down. It was a joke between 2 rivals. I wasn't being serious.
                              #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• I really think we need a coaching change.

Not breaking news here, but I think it became very clear after yesterday.

I'm not under any illusions that this team is a SB team, but they have enough talent to beat NY last year and almost win this year even though they played poorly.

That tells me that this thing just isn't structured correctly at the top.

Anyone think that if Tenn doesn't rebound and has a terrible year, that Fisher is fired?

Fisher would be my dream here.
                                In war, you win or lose, live or die - and the difference is just an eyelash.

-Douglas MacArthur

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information