Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Has everyone noticed what I said about our pass rush? Very boom or bust for some reason... super inconsistent.

It's like we either break in and get a sack/knockdown in under 3 seconds or we give the QB 4-6 seconds to make every read, roll out of the pocket, and connect with a wide open guy.

This seems to be especially true on 3rd down. I noticed Wade will usually only send 4 or 5 guys on 3rd. Maybe he doesn't trust the corners as much as he says? He needs to send 6 every now and then and try and get the guys off the field.

This defense lacks an impact DE that I believe is crucial for it to work. With that said, they can still be much better than they've looked rushing the passer. Wade can help that with scheme, he just needs to take more risks.

Comment

• Originally posted by herniateddisc View Post
      Make no mistake, I said Austin had the talent to be a #1 in camp the beginning of his second season. That is over 24 months ago. The same camp everyone was sweating Hurd and TO having a bufu relationship. You want to argue it go ahead but facts are facts.

And on his speed??? He plays 4.4. Not like some WR who run 4.3 and play 4.9. So yes, I consider him a burner and certainly considering his size.

With that said, he need to prove it by making plays and getting some decent passes thrown his way.
      That's fine. I'm not riding his jock THAT much. I think he should be used more as our deep threat. Something that we have lacked in the first 4 games of the season. He doesn't even need to be a starter to get those opportunities. No way do I think he can be a legit #1 WR, so we're not on that same page. But I do want Garrett to utilize him better according to his strengths. It's like our players are developing but Garrett's not taking that into account or game planning around them. He's putting together his own made up game plans that aren't tailored around the strengths of our players. Players are developing as players... Garrett is not developing as a coach.

Comment

• Originally posted by herniateddisc View Post
        But you don't seem to understand, we have 13 Pro Bowlers!!!!

We draft for back-ups and ST because we are sooooooo good. Our cuts get picked up in minutes.

Jerrah has provided the greatest talent ever. All he needs is a bus driver coach.
        Good point.....How many of those 13 starters really earned a pro bowl and how many just were voted in because they were previous pro bowlers. Also, why play the backups like other good teams do! We don't plain and simple! NE, Pitt, NYG and Colts all sub their draft choices in to the game to get experience. We let ours sit and watch on the sideline!

Comment

• This game is a comedy of errors. It's like watching the 3 stooges play football. At least we'll have a high draft pick as long as we don't trade it for an average WR again.

Comment

• Did we even practice this week?

Comment

• Austin looks like a 1 to me. Two TD's dropped!!!

The greastest team of all time...The OKLAHOMA SOONERS!!! http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/news/story?id=3849468

Comment

• This game makes me think we need to use our first pick on or sign a WR in FA.

Comment

• That first half made me puke. We just might be as bad as people think. ha.

Clinging onto hope at this point.

False Start Flo reared his ugly head. ...and he's just playing bad overall. Hali is just owning him.

Demarcus has been so close... Damnit, it's frustrating. Hope he gets a sack today. He's working hard.

Nice to see them trying to run the ball the way they have. Funny how they fumbled it. It's like training camp for them. They are trying something new for the first time. lol. But I've liked the way they've stuck with it. Barber has a nice run behind a great block by Anderson.

Brooking is the man. NUFCED.

What's with Jenkins' injury?

Romo is getting pressured too much.

Is Columbo alright? He looked hobbled.

Right now, we're fortunate to be down only by a TD considering how sloppy of a game this has been.

Comment

• Brooking is pretty much all we got. :(

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
                    http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
                    KO KNOWS

Comment

• Originally posted by D-Unit View Post
                      That first half made me puke. We just might be as bad as people think. ha.

Clinging onto hope at this point.

False Start Flo reared his ugly head. ...and he's just playing bad overall. Hali is just owning him.

Demarcus has been so close... Damnit, it's frustrating. Hope he gets a sack today. He's working hard.

Nice to see them trying to run the ball the way they have. Funny how they fumbled it. It's like training camp for them. They are trying something new for the first time. lol. But I've liked the way they've stuck with it. Barber has a nice run behind a great block by Anderson.

Brooking is the man. NUFCED.

What's with Jenkins' injury?

Romo is getting pressured too much.

Is Columbo alright? He looked hobbled.

Right now, we're fortunate to be down only by a TD considering how sloppy of a game this has been.
                      I'm not watching the game but from the play-by-play it seems that we're playing good on defense and very bad on offense. Is it right?

In Bob We Trust

John Madden's wedding video business

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ddPHJWkPvU

Comment

• Originally posted by Modano View Post
                        I'm not watching the game but from the play-by-play it seems that we're playing good on defense and very bad on offense. Is it right?
                        Pretty much. Both scoring drives by KC started in Cowboys territory thanks to turnovers.

Comment

• FIIIIIINALLY. Ware got his 1st SACK!!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Comment

• Originally posted by Paul View Post
                            Pretty much. Both scoring drives by KC started in Cowboys territory thanks to turnovers.
                            Ok, thank you ;) I'm watching the Eagles, the only early game I can see today...

In Bob We Trust

John Madden's wedding video business

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ddPHJWkPvU

Comment

• Nice delay on your own goal line. geez.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
                              http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
                              KO KNOWS

Comment

• Romo knows that Crayton is only 6" tall right.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information