Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dallas Cowboys Discussion

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Austin set a franchise single game receiving record that dates back to the 60's and Bob Hayes.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
      Arguing about what? Every week you defend Carp, he's freaking terrible. As for Austin, I gave him his props. I dont need to suck you off as you all want us to do, as you posted earlier.

      Let's re-sign Courtney Brown, Matt Moore, and Ryan Fowler. Championship. Because, you're always right about players. :/
      Whatever.

      I have been right about 90% of the player personnel decisions (unfortunately negative appraisals) on this team and you are talking about BACK-UP PLAYERS I would prefer to have to the ONES WE DO!!!!!!!!

      Are you trying to tell me Fowler is not a better ILB than Carpenter???? He is better than Bradie for crying out loud. Never wanted Carp or Fasano. Never wanted entire 2007 class. Still would take Mendenhall over Jones b/c of durability and b/c of MBIII's durability too. Still hate Martellus. Still wish we had kept Marten and Peterman if only as back-ups .. better than Proctor. Still hate this past draft -- another waste. Matt Moore was not better than Brad and this current 37 year old dude? Um, yes and cheaper too. Courtney Brown is better than Hamlin right now. So was Abram Elam. Better than RW31 too. Watkins is better than Hamlin at FS in spite of his short comings.

      Guys like you sit around and read Bloggin the Boys and soak up bad ideas. You take whatever an idiot GM and idiot Coach say and assume it correct. Like all the Hurd praise over the years and assumed without actually seeing what he does on the field.

      I don't need to see 48 games to see what players are good and bad at. In a few games, I can give you a great opinion.

      And yes Hurd is just a 3. Carpenter is pretty good 4-3 OLB candidate but he will never get the chance in Dallas. And Austin is most definately a WCO #1 WR -- Zampese have my doubts but lots less after today.
      Last edited by herniateddisc; 10-11-2009, 05:28 PM.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by herniateddisc View Post
        Whatever.

        I have been right about 90% of the player personnel decisions on this team and you are talking about BACK-UP PLAYERS I would prefer to have to the ONES WE DO!!!!!!!!

        Are you trying to tell me Fowler is not a better ILB than Carpenter???? He is better than Bradie for crying out loud. Never wanted Carp or Fasano. Never wanted entire 2007 class. Still would take Mendenhall over Jones b/c of durability and b/c of MBIII's durability too. Still hate Martellus. Still wish we had kept Marten and Peterman if only as back-ups .. better than Proctor. Matt Moore not better than Brad and this current 37 year old dude? Um, yes and cheaper too. Courtney Brown is better than Hamlin right now. So was Abram Elam. Better than RW31 too.

        Guys like you sit around and read Bloggin the Boys and think you have a clue. You take whatever an idiot GM and idiot Coach say and assume it correct.

        Exhausting dealing with guys who simply can not judge by what happens on the field. And that different guys have different roles and not everyone needs to be a Pro Bowler.

        I don't need to see 48 games to see what players are good and bad at. In a few games, I can give you a great opinion.

        And yes Hurd is just a 3.
        Cant judge what's going on, on the field? lol. That's rich. You pretty much just outed yourself if you think Courtney Brown is better than Hamlin. And Fowler, who is awful, is better than James. Geez, Brown doesnt even belong on a football field. If you think these things, then you dont know jack about football and you dont know what the heck you're looking at. You read other people's scouting reports and watch a few select games and formulate an opinion. How very "fanish" of you. You're no expert, sorry buddy.

        Mendenhall over Jones didnt make a lick of sense at the time, and would still be pretty pointless. Considering there is no real dynamic change, they wanted a different look at RB to compliment Barber. And Felix does this exceptionally well.

        Marten is barely holding onto his NFL career. He's bounced around about 5 times, he's terrible.

        And lol, I never visit blogging the boys. And I cant stand the DMN blog, I've only said as such, a thousand times. Only time I visit the blog is to check injury reports and camp news. You can find all the same info anywhere on the net. Just try google news, for one.

        You say you wanted Austin to get a chance two years ago. Two years ago, he wasnt half the player he is now. His hands were stone and his routes, which still arent amazing, (looked fine today, obviously) were abysmal. He wasnt ready for a bigger role.

        Come on Rob, make us laugh. Lets hear about another one of your madden esque trade proposals. Those are oh so logical. Romo and Hurd for Brady sound good?
        Last edited by M.O.T.H.; 10-11-2009, 05:38 PM.

        Thanks BoneKrusher^

        http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
        http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
        KO KNOWS

        Comment


        • Courtney Brown doesn't belong on any NFL roster.

          Comment


          • We probably should've drafted Chris Johnson as he's been pretty good.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
              Come on Rob, make us laugh. Lets hear about another one of your madden esque trade proposals. Those are oh so logical. Romo and Hurd for Brady sound good?
              You mean like getting Shaun Rogers form Cleveland or Kris Jenkins from Carolina?

              Um ........

              I love when guys flat out lie about another guy's opinions to try and score points on a blog.

              You join the vast majority on this board as those unable to deal with facts and the truth about this team and the organization.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Paul View Post
                Courtney Brown doesn't belong on any NFL roster.
                No he does not but MORESO than Ken Hamlin.

                At least he is much cheaper.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by herniateddisc View Post
                  You mean like getting Shaun Rogers form Cleveland or Kris Jenkins from Carolina?

                  Um ........

                  I love when guys flat out lie about another guy's opinions to try and score points on a blog.

                  You join the vast majority on this board as those unable to deal with facts and the truth about this team and the organization.
                  You have come up with like 10 different screwy ass trade proposals.

                  Thanks BoneKrusher^

                  http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
                  http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
                  KO KNOWS

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
                    You have come up with like 10 different screwy ass trade proposals.
                    Liar. Find one.

                    Forget finding, just actually remember one.
                    Last edited by herniateddisc; 10-11-2009, 05:48 PM.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by dpl85 View Post
                      We probably should've drafted Chris Johnson as he's been pretty good.
                      Johnson was not projected that early though.

                      I can not bash Jerrah for that. I can only do so when he reaches and it fails (Brewster, McGee, Stanback, Folk) or simply mismanages players (trade Fasano, a backup TE for Bennett, a backup TE and burn a 2nd rounder in the process).

                      And let me add, I love Felix .... but he is proving what we all knew that he can't be "the man." I wish I were wrong b/c I think he has 2,000 yards talent. More talent than any other RB in that draft but if you are not on the field you are worthless
                      Last edited by herniateddisc; 10-11-2009, 05:47 PM.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
                        The Chiefs still suck big time. Their O-Line is trash. And they're stilling sporting the 28th worst defense. This is the type of game where we should be blowing them out. We made way too many mistakes throughout this game. It was laughable for a while there.
                        true, when Dallas has to struggle to beat winless KC in OT, what does that say for Dallas, hmmm?

                        I went to the local brewpub & coaxed the owner to turn on NFL Red Zone, 1st time I'd seen it. It came on just in time for the Dallas go-ahead score, 20-13. The I watched the defense do their semi-meltdown in the last 30 or so secs. to let Cassel drag them back into the game. It's becoming a team characteristic, playing prevent defense that prevents them from winning. Don't they practice the 2-min. on defense anymore?

                        Everybody stared at me when I was howling at Newman to get the **** up off the turf -- he gave them a cheap TO when it was crunchtime, & trotted off afterward, nothing wrong. I thought the refs would think he was faking an injury, KC had a TO lefgt & he saved it for them, idiot!

                        NFL Red Zone is very aggravating to watch, too many cutaways, impossible to follow a single game. Also confusing to watch the Dallas Texans in their colors vs. the throwback Dallas Cowboys, the uninformed observer would charge conflict of interest here.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by LizardState View Post
                          true, when Dallas has to struggle to beat winless KC in OT, what does that say for Dallas, hmmm?

                          I went to the local brewpub & coaxed the owner to turn on NFL Red Zone, 1st time I'd seen it. It came on just in time for the Dallas go-ahead score, 20-13. The I watched the defense do their semi-meltdown in the last 30 or so secs. to let Cassel drag them back into the game. It's becoming a team characteristic, playing prevent defense that prevents them from winning. Don't they practice the 2-min. on defense anymore?

                          Everybody stared at me when I was howling at Newman to get the **** up off the turf -- he gave them a cheap TO when it was crunchtime, & trotted off afterward, nothing wrong. I thought the refs would think he was faking an injury, KC had a TO lefgt & he saved it for them, idiot!

                          NFL Red Zone is very aggravating to watch, too many cutaways, impossible to follow a single game. Also confusing to watch the Dallas Texans in their colors vs. the throwback Dallas Cowboys, the uninformed observer would charge conflict of interest here.
                          Yeah, I'm not a big fan of red zone.

                          I have the Sunday Ticket package. The thing that sucks, though. Is most of the time, Dallas is televised here. So, it's kind of waste but, w/e. I wont miss a game. Today was the first one that wasn't actually televised here so, I finally got to use Sunday Ticket for a Cowboys game.

                          Thanks BoneKrusher^

                          http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
                          http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
                          KO KNOWS

                          Comment


                          • This team is really pissing me off, but a win is a win. Austin looked oh so great today, and Choice is showing more and more why he's needed here. The bad part about the game was really all the stupid mistakes. 13 penalties? Give me a ******* break! This team just finds ways to shoot themselves in the foot.


                            On the plus side, Romo looked pretty good today. The only bad passes were slight overthrows, and there were some drops that should've been TDs. Ratliff once again made a great play. I can't get enough of that guy!
                            "If you have one finger pointing at somebody, you have three pointing towards yourself."
                            ~Nigerian Proverb

                            Da riddum is too much for you.
                            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5nKx27QrgO0

                            Comment


                            • Redzone is awesome for people like me that don't have Direct tv and couldn't or wouldn't pay that much for the sunday ticket package.

                              Comment


                              • I hate paying so much for it. I also get baseball and basketball. It's pretty stupid when I think about it but, w/e.

                                They even have more expensive sunday ticket packages. Mine don't come in HD on those channels.

                                Thanks BoneKrusher^

                                http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
                                http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
                                KO KNOWS

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information