Clear All

• Originally posted by D-Unit View Post
    Cheap .
    I hope you are kidding.

Too many years for a 27 year old.

TNew II.

Comment

• Good news on Ware.

I've been thinking on something. I'm not hating on RW. I'm just wondering if this staff has the you know what to make him a 'healthy scratch' (they could use the ribs excuse) for a game or two and give Hurd and Ogletree more snaps. One thing that is very noticeable is that RW does not run crisp routes like the other guys. There is lots and lots of talk about how much they really like Ogletree - runs good routes, catches everything, decent speed...

If you remember some late pre-season reps, Romo went to him several times. I think he and Romo could build a rapor very quickly because Romo can trust that he's going to be where he is supposed to be. I think that's the biggest issue with Romo and RW is that Romo can't trust that he's going to be where he needs to be.

Would they even entertain the idea of doing that?

Wouldn't it be something if next year we're sitting here with our top 3 WRs being - Austin (RFA) Crayton (7th rounder) and Ogletree (RFA)!
      In war, you win or lose, live or die - and the difference is just an eyelash.

-Douglas MacArthur

Comment

• Originally posted by herniateddisc View Post
        I hope you are kidding.

Too many years for a 27 year old.

TNew II.
        Greg Ellis is 34. Strahan retired at 36.

Comment

• How much better does Sensy make this secondary? Wow, great game by him.

I say we resign him and drop Ken H. in the offseason and see what Mi. Hamlin can do.

I've been telling you guys that our biggest glaring weakness the last couple of years has been poor safety play. What a difference quality safety play makes!

In fact, I don't think it's any coinscidence that Hamlin had a better more active game yesterday knowing that Sensy was taking care of his responsiblities.
          In war, you win or lose, live or die - and the difference is just an eyelash.

-Douglas MacArthur

Comment

• Originally posted by Macarthur View Post
            How much better does Sensy make this secondary? Wow, great game by him.

I say we resign him and drop Ken H. in the offseason and see what Mi. Hamlin can do.

I've been telling you guys that our biggest glaring weakness the last couple of years has been poor safety play. What a difference quality safety play makes!

In fact, I don't think it's any coinscidence that Hamlin had a better more active game yesterday knowing that Sensy was taking care of his responsiblities.
            I wanna see more than 1 game before I get silly whipped.

Comment

• Originally posted by D-Unit View Post
              I wanna see more than 1 game before I get silly whipped.
              I agree with D, let's see Sensabaugh string together several good games.

Comment

• Hell yes Ware is worth a lot more than Haynesworth.

Haynesworth simply signed with a team owned by a guy who throws guaranteed $ around like juju beads at Mardi Gras, hasnt bought himself a Lombardi Trophy yet has it? Maybe Haynesworth has retired on the job, the rest of the Redskins seems to have done that this yr.

Wade is giving the team off Monday. After all those penalties, do you think Belichick is giving a team of his Monday off? To me this is the difference between JAGs like Wade and elite coaches like Belichick.
                That tells me that Wade Phillips isn't a very popular coach on his own team, he's trying to curry favor.

Comment

• Anybody else rooting for the Deadskins? Didnt they sweep the Iggles last year? I suppose if the Raiders can beat them, the Skins have a shot. As for yesterday, that was a complete win. Offense Defense and ST. Still need to cut out the stupid penaltys but overall a great win.

The greastest team of all time...The OKLAHOMA SOONERS!!! http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/news/story?id=3849468

Comment

• Originally posted by leroyisgod View Post
                    Of course I'm biased, but I feel Ware was worth more than Haynesworth. It shows me that it's not just a money thing for him. He seems to be a very high character guy. I'm glad he's locked in.
                    Haynesworth won't see most of that.

Comment

• Little known fact:

Heading into this season, Romo career high in a season for games without an INT was 3.

Yes, 3.

This season, he already has 4 games without a pick, and would have 5 if Austin hadn't hung him out to dry in Denver and given Champ a chance to make (an admittedly incredible) interception that prevented a score.

Also, in 6 games we've seen him get hit and fumble in the pocket exactly once.

Methinks his ball security issues have been addressed. Let's hope he can keep it up.
                      Originally posted by 21ST
                      He was protecting his self
                      Originally posted by tjsunstein
                      From what? His leg?
                      Originally posted by Paranoidmoonduck
                      That leg has had it out for him since day 1.
                      "We're the quiet guys, the guys before the storm. And then we hit you."

DeMarcus Ware

Comment

• But wait! Bob calls him "Tony Turnover" ...and he's ALWAYS right! Plus, he wants us to trade up for a QB!!!

I'm glad I never gave up on Romo when a lot of people did... and still do.

Comment

• I think we can thank the slow start for Ware's contract. That's much cheaper than anyway thought it would be. I was thinking triple figures and anywhere from $5-$10 million more in guaranteed money. That's a great deal for us.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
                          http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
                          KO KNOWS

Comment

• Originally posted by DMWSackMachine View Post
                            Little known fact:

Heading into this season, Romo career high in a season for games without an INT was 3.

Yes, 3.

This season, he already has 4 games without a pick, and would have 5 if Austin hadn't hung him out to dry in Denver and given Champ a chance to make (an admittedly incredible) interception that prevented a score.

Also, in 6 games we've seen him get hit and fumble in the pocket exactly once.

Methinks his ball security issues have been addressed. Let's hope he can keep it up.
                            Yeah I brought that up yesterday. Tis an interesting statistic. Tony is def. improved here atleast. Lets see if he can keep it up with him being less tentative with the ball. There was a time this year where he was checking down too much and almost avoiding receivers...but in the last two games he's been chucking it downfield with confidence. You gotta love what we've seen from Romo lately. He's on point and he looks like himself again...better even.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
                            http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
                            KO KNOWS

Comment

• D, I have been watching football since before most here were hanging in their daddy's sack. I know meez some footsballz.

One good game and already crowning him again? Here is a stat ...... one win versus a quality team.

But, heck, I love Tony Turnover when he does not flake and I already repeatedly said yesterday was BY FAR his best game because his mechanics were so good.

So ....
                              Last edited by herniateddisc; 10-26-2009, 08:17 PM.

Comment

• 3. Romo's mechanics were the best I have seen in awhile.
                                The ESPN breakdown of the 45-yd td was on how they used the bye wk. to rehearse, & it really showed in his release. He & Austin had chemistry & clicked on that play. One second the safety had position, the next thing he knew the ball went over his head to Austin all alone -- What impressed me was when they showed it in slo-mo then in realtime, Romo's release was freaky quick.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information