Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think Philly are pretenders. Their offense hasn't done much this season, and it's their D that's been decent. Even with that being said, they just haven't been that impressive to me outside of beating bad teams. They lose to the freaking Raiders, and the next week they beat Washington's sorry asses and now they're the best team in the Division? I think the Giants are better to be quite honest. Philly's pass happy style is going to let them down again this year, and eventually their D will get gashed against the run. They're all sizzle and no steak.
    "If you have one finger pointing at somebody, you have three pointing towards yourself."
    ~Nigerian Proverb

Da riddum is too much for you.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5nKx27QrgO0

Comment

• Originally posted by E-Man View Post
      I think Philly are pretenders. Their offense hasn't done much this season, and it's their D that's been decent. Even with that being said, they just haven't been that impressive to me outside of beating bad teams. They lose to the freaking Raiders, and the next week they beat Washington's sorry asses and now they're the best team in the Division? I think the Giants are better to be quite honest. Philly's pass happy style is going to let them down again this year, and eventually their D will get gashed against the run. They're all sizzle and no steak.
      hahaaha. Philly - They're all sizzle and no steak

Dallas - steak and no sizzle

Comment

• The Cowboys are more like a too raw steak. They got all the meat, but they haven't cooked it long enough. They need some oven time. lol
        "If you have one finger pointing at somebody, you have three pointing towards yourself."
        ~Nigerian Proverb

Comment

• Originally posted by E-Man View Post
          The Cowboys are more like a too raw steak. They got all the meat, but they haven't cooked it long enough. They need some oven time. lol
          Nah. This is Wade's last year of his contract... he's been cooking long enough.

Comment

• Originally posted by D-Unit View Post
            Nah. This is Wade's last year of his contract... he's been cooking long enough.
            ~Nigerian Proverb

Comment

• I don't think its fair to call Philly pretenders. The guys have been decimated by injuries just like the Giants. Against the Raiders, they had 4 backup olinemen in the game. Think about that.

I think on paper, Philly is clearly the most talented team in the East. To me, its not even close.

But we all know that doesn't always make you the best team. So who knows what happens, but Philly scares me more than any other East opponent.

Comment

• Originally posted by bigbluedefense View Post
                I don't think its fair to call Philly pretenders. The guys have been decimated by injuries just like the Giants. Against the Raiders, they had 4 backup olinemen in the game. Think about that.

I think on paper, Philly is clearly the most talented team in the East. To me, its not even close.

But we all know that doesn't always make you the best team. So who knows what happens, but Philly scares me more than any other East opponent.
                This is what I feel. We've kind've seen what the Giants and 'Boys are. Both have room to improve, Philly is scary because they've looked extremely good against the lesser opponents. We will see in the coming games though.

Comment

• Originally posted by FreshBoy! View Post
                  This is what I feel. We've kind've seen what the Giants and 'Boys are. Both have room to improve, Philly is scary because they've looked extremely good against the lesser opponents. We will see in the coming games though.
                  The reason why the Giants and Eagles have looked so good against lesser opponents is bc those opponents weren't talented enough to take advantage of our injuries.

But once we played against some teams with good talent, they were able to expose those injuries and take advantage of them. You can only do so much before it gets exposed.

The Raiders game was just a classic letdown loss for the Eagles. Each of our teams will have one.

Even this Giants/Eagles game, both teams are going into the game with a bunch of injuries. I don't know if the Giants and Eagles will play each other this year at close to full strength. Its a shame, but it is what it is.

As long as Dallas stays healthier than those 2 teams, they're looking real good.

Comment

• Originally posted by bigbluedefense View Post
                    The reason why the Giants and Eagles have looked so good against lesser opponents is bc those opponents weren't talented enough to take advantage of our injuries.

But once we played against some teams with good talent, they were able to expose those injuries and take advantage of them. You can only do so much before it gets exposed.

The Raiders game was just a classic letdown loss for the Eagles. Each of our teams will have one.

Even this Giants/Eagles game, both teams are going into the game with a bunch of injuries. I don't know if the Giants and Eagles will play each other this year at close to full strength. Its a shame, but it is what it is.

As long as Dallas stays healthier than those 2 teams, they're looking real good.
                    That could be the case this week for us. Coming off a big win against Atlanta with Philly and Green Bay the next two weeks, could be a let down/look ahead game. I think we will win but it might be alot closer than we would like.

The greastest team of all time...The OKLAHOMA SOONERS!!! http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/news/story?id=3849468

Comment

• Originally posted by pocketaces View Post
                      That could be the case this week for us. Coming off a big win against Atlanta with Philly and Green Bay the next two weeks, could be a let down/look ahead game. I think we will win but it might be alot closer than we would like.
                      I counter your Wade Phillips with Jim Mora Jr.

You guys will win.

Comment

• Originally posted by pocketaces View Post
                        Nah the Boys had a celebratory Monday day off... They are definitely not overlooking the Seagulls. ;)

Comment

• Ratliff bruised his knee yesterday.

http://sports.espn.go.com/dallas/nfl...ory?id=4609353

Not sure if anyone else posted this or not. I say we sit him this week to keep him fresh for Philly.

Comment

• Was i the only one totally unimpressed with the Eagles victory over the Deadskins? Washington put little to no effort on offense and they still managed 17 points on the Eagles. Campbell is straight garbage, and they completely abused him, yet, if Zorn kicks a FG instead of going for it, it's a one touchdown game in crunch time. I'm really not all that impressed with Philadelphia, the Giants are still the only team to beat in the division, imo.

Comment

• Originally posted by MetSox17 View Post
                              Was i the only one totally unimpressed with the Eagles victory over the Deadskins?
                              No.

24-17 Giants.

Comment

• I don't really think there's a top team in the division right now. Each of the top three teams has an major problem.

Philly- Refusal to run the ball, health of offensive line
                                Giants- Gaping hole at safety, great running game now merely good, inconsistency at WR
                                Dallas- Interior run D, pass defense, inconsistency at QB

No one really stands out right now. We're all pretty average.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information