Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dallas Cowboys Discussion

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by E-Man View Post
    I think Philly are pretenders. Their offense hasn't done much this season, and it's their D that's been decent. Even with that being said, they just haven't been that impressive to me outside of beating bad teams. They lose to the freaking Raiders, and the next week they beat Washington's sorry asses and now they're the best team in the Division? I think the Giants are better to be quite honest. Philly's pass happy style is going to let them down again this year, and eventually their D will get gashed against the run. They're all sizzle and no steak.
    I agree, Philly is a pretender, not a contender. McNabb has been famous for choking games away since their SB loss. Don't they still hold the rcd. for most playoff losses recently?

    The Giants with that d-line have to be considered the team to beat in this division. They lost to the Saints, who're easily the team to beat in the whole freaking League this season, maybe with the exception of Indy.

    As for Dallas' sizzle, that is the exclusive dept. of Jerry Jones & his insane marketing policies. Remember the go-go girls dancing on the upper deck platforms for the stadium premiere, that was pure Vegas glitz.

    D is right, Wade has been cooking on the back burner long enough. If he was going to assert himself & motivate this team he would've done it by now. They could still miss the playoffs with a mediocre 9-7 rcd. & that's good enough to can him.

    Dallas fans have to know by now with all the turmoil in winless Tennessee with their manipulative a-hole owner Bud Adams that Fisher could be looking for an exit soon, & Jerry Jones will be waiting with his crocodile smile & a fat contract in hand. Does anybody believe it was actually Fisher's idea to start Vince Young Sunday? c'mon.
    Last edited by LizardState; 10-31-2009, 11:12 AM.

    Comment


    • Fisher is an idiot if he didn't want to start VY yet, they are what, 0-6 now? Collins had negative yards passing vs NE, you can't be so stubborn that you want to keep Collins in knowing he isn't taking them anywhere.


      It might be different if Collins was playing decent and the rest of the team sucks, but you could make a very good argument that Collins IS the reason they haven't won a game yet.





      Originally posted by Scott Wright
      I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.

      Comment


      • that said, I'm praying they fail so we can get Fisher in him, #1 on my list, even if Cowher somehow wanted to come here. Shanny is a nice secondary option, but Fisher could win a SB with the talent on this roster as is I believe. We have the perfect recipe for him to mold into a great team.





        Originally posted by Scott Wright
        I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.

        Comment


        • Damn that clubbed hand on Sensabaugh.

          Comment


          • Is Fisher really that great? I think he's good but I've always thought a coach had to win at least one championship to be considered great. Needless to say I think Fisher would be a big upgrade over Wade though obviously.

            Comment


            • You know, if we keep winning...we could hear extension talk, gentleman.

              Or they'd just hand it off to Garrett...assuming that we have a successful season.

              Thanks BoneKrusher^

              http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
              http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
              KO KNOWS

              Comment


              • We can talk about coaches all day but nothing will change until the structure of the organization is changed which will never happen as long as Jerry is alive and well.

                Comment


                • Huge game next week.
                  .......

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
                    You know, if we keep winning...we could hear extension talk, gentleman.
                    No way, Wade isn't going to get an extension for racking up a few regular season wins, it's all about December and the playoffs this year all around, even if we won 13 games again extension wouldn't be coming up.


                    This should be redemption week for us vs Philly, we have got to come to play.


                    Bigger question, who has the task of covering Desean Jackson all game? Don't trust Newman on him, I like the idea of Jenkins on him with safety help, and Newman manning Maclin if you ask me.





                    Originally posted by Scott Wright
                    I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.

                    Comment


                    • We better get more pressure on McNabb then we did on Hasselbeck today, that's for sure.

                      Comment


                      • Before the Philly predictions pour in, I want to mention one thing that's going to determine who I think will win. This will be the Eagles 3rd straight game against a division opponent. It's very very hard to win 3 straight in the East. With Dallas' pass rush coming into usual form, I think it will cause a few turnovers to get the win. It'll be tough for both teams to win though. I expect next week's game to come down to the wire.
                        "If you have one finger pointing at somebody, you have three pointing towards yourself."
                        ~Nigerian Proverb

                        Da riddum is too much for you.
                        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5nKx27QrgO0

                        Comment


                        • I have desean jackson on my fantasy team. I hate starting players when they are playing the Cowboys... I'm leaning towards sitting him.

                          Comment


                          • Jackson will torch us more than likely.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by E-Man View Post
                              Before the Philly predictions pour in, I want to mention one thing that's going to determine who I think will win. This will be the Eagles 3rd straight game against a division opponent. It's very very hard to win 3 straight in the East. With Dallas' pass rush coming into usual form, I think it will cause a few turnovers to get the win. It'll be tough for both teams to win though. I expect next week's game to come down to the wire.


                              This is why I'm glad Philly won, I would of been more worried with them losing and wanting to bounce back, but this will be a tough game either way, I just prefer it how it is with Philly winning big.


                              I also think DeSean makes a big play or 2 on us, not like he needs much to go in his favor, all it takes is one person out of his zone or assignment for a 60 yd TD strike to happen.


                              He's GOT to be a point of emphasis for our defense.





                              Originally posted by Scott Wright
                              I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by LonghornsLegend View Post
                                No way, Wade isn't going to get an extension for racking up a few regular season wins, it's all about December and the playoffs this year all around, even if we won 13 games again extension wouldn't be coming up.


                                This should be redemption week for us vs Philly, we have got to come to play.


                                Bigger question, who has the task of covering Desean Jackson all game? Don't trust Newman on him, I like the idea of Jenkins on him with safety help, and Newman manning Maclin if you ask me.
                                This is why I said, a successful season...if we went deep into the playoffs or won the super bowl, which is possible, why wouldnt you re-sign the HC? I know a lot of guys dont like him but, if we have a season like that, it could certainly happen. I wasnt just talking about the regular season success.

                                Thanks BoneKrusher^

                                http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
                                http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
                                KO KNOWS

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information