Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We are so non-concerned about the Washington game that we're still ranting about the GB loss. Hilarious.

Comment

• Get McBriar out of here? I think he's a little too good to just kick him off the team. How about get someone else to hold the damn football? Does Kitna suck that bad? I thought it was generally the 2nd QB that holds it.

Also, what's with not being able to challenge a specific rule? Why can't it just be a judgement call? The same way their horrible penalties are all based on judgement calls. Its the same thing when McBriar forced the fumble on the return. Felix can't be stripped if he isn't touched, right? How is he down by his knee if no one touched him, is this college football? Replays were implemented to get things RIGHT, and in a lot of cases it does. In this case it was a complete fail.

Comment

• Originally posted by D-Unit View Post
        We are so non-concerned about the Washington game that we're still ranting about the GB loss. Hilarious.
        There is another thread for that.

Comment

• Originally posted by diesel View Post
          Get McBriar out of here? I think he's a little too good to just kick him off the team.
          I'm pretty sure he didn't mean off the entire team, McBriar is one of the leagues top punters. He meant get him out of the fg formation and try to find a QB or something to hold the kicks.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
          I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.

Comment

Get McBriar out of here? I think he's a little too good to just kick him off the team. How about get someone else to hold the damn football? Does Kitna suck that bad? I thought it was generally the 2nd QB that holds it.

Also, what's with not being able to challenge a specific rule? Why can't it just be a judgement call? The same way their horrible penalties are all based on judgement calls. Its the same thing when McBriar forced the fumble on the return. Felix can't be stripped if he isn't touched, right? How is he down by his knee if no one touched him, is this college football? Replays were implemented to get things RIGHT, and in a lot of cases it does. In this case it was a complete fail.
            errrr...yeah, where did I say to kick Mcbriar off the team? I was talking about holding the football.

Kitna, Hurd, and Crayton all spent a little time there this camp. Really, a Qb should be doing it but, a lot of teams go with the punter, which I always thought was pretty stupid.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
            http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
            KO KNOWS

Comment

Get McBriar out of here? I think he's a little too good to just kick him off the team. How about get someone else to hold the damn football? Does Kitna suck that bad? I thought it was generally the 2nd QB that holds it.
              You totally missed the point of Moths post.

Originally posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
              Kitna, Hurd, and Crayton all spent a little time there this camp. Really, a Qb should be doing it but, a lot of teams go with the punter, which I always thought was pretty stupid.
              Make Tits McGee actually earn a pay check.

Comment

• I did miss the point, sorry. Still kinda irked about last week but that's what it is, last week.

Comment

• Originally posted by Paul View Post
                  You totally missed the point of Moths post.

Make Tits McGee actually earn a pay check.
                  bleh...screw Mcgee. I want that roster spot open. I'd love to see Jason Williams or Mike Hamlin actually see some game action this year.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS

Comment

• Same, Jason Williams' speed excites me, I hope he gets some time out there. That delayed blitz he did in the preseason to force a safety was awesome. Hamlin is another guy we need to know where we stand with. Surely, he can out play Watkins. Butler needs to see more of the field, I'm guessing his run defense is lacking right now.

Comment

• I concur with MOTH, we need to cut McBriar, immediately.

Roy can punt. Free site .......

http://insider.espn.go.com/nfl/insid...ory?id=4662631
                      Last edited by herniateddisc; 11-17-2009, 04:08 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by herniateddisc View Post
                        I concur with MOTH, we need to cut McBriar, immediately.

Roy can punt. Free site .......

http://insider.espn.go.com/nfl/insid...ory?id=4662631
                        ESPN Insider isn't exactly free...

But cut McBriar? *face palm*

Comment

• You guys are weird man. lol.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS

Comment

• Originally posted by D-Unit View Post
                            ESPN Insider isn't exactly free...

But cut McBriar? *face palm*
                            Romo and Austin too. Too much smiling. Cut them.

Then I am sorry, I just got their clicking links. Not sure how.

Comment

• Originally posted by Modano View Post
                              Does anyone know if J. Williams was active sunday? So Colombo season is over?

Edit: Per Rotoworld:

So, Austin was targeted 9 times but always had two defenders near him. This could open up things for the other receivers (as Roy's first 100 yards game as a Cowboy showed). Let's hope Garrett can find a way to use this thing in our favor but also to still get Austin more involved.

Am I the only one who thinks that if Romo had hit Austin for a TD on the first drive (when he slightly overthrew him) the game would have been completely different?
                              The problem I have with the theory of Austin being taken away is that Witten was nowhere to be seen on Sunday. Now, I suppose that's been the case all season long, but you'd like to think that a guy getting as much attention as Miles is would open up the field for your All-Pro TE, as well as your #s 1 and 3 wideouts. Maybe there is something wrong with Garrett's Xs and Os. Or maybe Romo's not going through all his reads properly.

Oh and establishing the running game would probably help loosen up some of the coverage. I wonder if Garrett's ever heard of play action?

Comment

• Originally posted by JJJ888 View Post
                                Oh and establishing the running game would probably help loosen up some of the coverage. I wonder if Garrett's ever heard of play action?
                                I'm guessing here because I don't have numbers, but it seems to me like Garrett prefers the draw as his favored misdirection. I think I've seen more end-arounds than playaction. Wish I had some stats to back this up.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information