Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yea, there's quite a bit of exaggeration and Sky is falling'isms during the games. He's been pretty decent since GB. He's been getting Roy pretty involved and using him in slants, which is what everyone was calling for. Austin & Witten in great matchups, and keeping Romo from making stupid mistakes.
    Last edited by FreshBoy!; 12-14-2009, 08:54 AM.

Comment

• Other than last minute give-ups this team is havnig problems scoring 20 points and you like Garrett?

All you need to know about how bad Garrett is -- look at third down conversions and the struggles the team is having getting anyone open who is not Austin.

Worse yet, he does not ride his hot players for TDs by putting them in winning situations. Example, have we runa play action pass the last three weeks? Or a bomb/post?

JG runs a simplistic O and smart teams can shut us down pretty easy.

Comment

• I never said I "LIKED" Garrett. I don't know how I feel about him returning, I'm just simply saying that I don't think he's been as bad as everyone is saying. A lot of the issues fall on the players not doing their part. It is what it is. I dunno...Maybe the team just isn't that great.

Comment

• I'll say this: If you guys don't run like hell against NO, then JG needs some explaining to do.

We got our butts kicked against NO, but thats bc our defense gave away the game. We were able to run on them the few times we actually tried. If Dallas can come out and grind the clock and run like hell, this could be a game.

Dallas has to set the tone early though. And hope their defense holds up early.

But the plan on offense should be run, run, and run some more to start out the game.

Comment

• Hahaa, JG will have some explaining to do then. I fully expect him to abandon the run and try to shoot it out with Brees.

Comment

• D-Unit, I think I'm with you now on JG. I've defended him quite a bit. Now, I'm not putting this all on him because the players have to execute, but on those 4 goal line plays, you have to at least mix it up on one of those.

But really, JG is not the big issue here. Teams take on the personality of their leader. Wade is passive and complacent and this team is passive and complacent. They have no killer instinct and as Romo said, they have no attention to detail. That's coaching.

D, it's time to start a new coach thread!
              In war, you win or lose, live or die - and the difference is just an eyelash.

-Douglas MacArthur

Comment

• I wish Folk had made his FG. :/

Comment

• i'm guessing Folk gets benched for Bueler this week.

who is going to start in place of Ware this week? Carp?

Comment

• Wade just said they'll test out Bueler this week. Probably a week too late though:(

I'm guessing Victor Butler will start in place of Ware. Let's see if this rookie can play. Definitely has big shoes to fill.

Comment

• One thing that needs to happen next year is that Ogletree needs to take over for Crayton.

Crayton is steady, but we need more speed on the field.

-Douglas MacArthur

Comment

• Originally posted by bigbluedefense View Post
                        i'm guessing Folk gets benched for Bueler this week.

who is going to start in place of Ware this week? Carp?
                        Victor Butler most likely.

Comment

• Originally posted by Macarthur View Post
                          D-Unit, I think I'm with you now on JG. I've defended him quite a bit. Now, I'm not putting this all on him because the players have to execute, but on those 4 goal line plays, you have to at least mix it up on one of those.

But really, JG is not the big issue here. Teams take on the personality of their leader. Wade is passive and complacent and this team is passive and complacent. They have no killer instinct and as Romo said, they have no attention to detail. That's coaching.

D, it's time to start a new coach thread!
                          Yeah well it was the 4th down call I had issues with. The rest is fine. Give props to the Chargers for stopping you. Barber was close couple times.

Comment

• Barber usually flies over the pile. Where was that call?

Comment

• What do you guys think about Ron Rivera?

-Douglas MacArthur

Comment

• Originally posted by Macarthur View Post
                                What do you guys think about Ron Rivera?
                                Rather have others. Don't want us to be his guinea pig as his first run as HC.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information