This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Number-94
    Oh no, TO admitted he spat on Hall. He's gone for next game. Hopefully he'll just get fined, I can't believe he's acting like it is no big deal.
    Oh dear God...This is bad.

BoneKrusher

Comment

• Originally posted by Staubach12
      Originally posted by Number-94
      Oh no, TO admitted he spat on Hall. He's gone for next game. Hopefully he'll just get fined, I can't believe he's acting like it is no big deal.
      Oh dear God...This is bad.
      It's already running over and over on NFL network.

Comment

• Originally posted by Poet3334
        Originally posted by bearsfan_51
        Originally posted by Poet3334
        Originally posted by sweetness34
        Originally posted by dpl85
        WE DON'T DESERVE TO MAKE THE PLAYOFFS!!!

WE'RE CHOKING IN THE BIGGEST GAME OF THE YEAR!!!

:evil: :evil: :evil:
        Um no, last week was the biggest game of the year for you IMO win or lose.
        Um no, you're wrong. This is the big game. If we would have lost, we would be out of first place.
        Beeecause you lost last week, in the most important game of the season. If you had won that game you not only would have won the division, but also had been the 2nd seed.
        So that makes this game the most important. What are you not understanding? We were still in first place. While it would have been great to have won that game, we did not. Since we did not, this game became the big one.
        1)Had you lost this game, but still beat the Saints you'd still be the #2 seed.

2)Losing to the Saints gives the Saints the tiebreaker. Therefore, even if the Saints lose this week, they're still the #2

3)Theeeeerefore, last week was more important for your playoff seeding than this week, regardless of the results of the other game.

This isn't a matter of opinion, it's the way the playoff bracketing works. If you still do not understand this, I suggest finding some traffic to play in.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

• BF51, that's a little excessive even if it is a joke.

The bottom line is the biggest game of the season is always the one you're playing right now as far as I'm concerned. Obviously the Saints game was big but if we had lost this game to ATL we wouldn't even be leading the division as we don't hold tie breakers with respect to the Giants. Furthermore when I said that it was at least partly in jest as there was still a lot of time remaining in the game.

I love me some MB3!!! If you still think he doesn't deserve to start, with all due respect you're crazy.

Comment

• Originally posted by bearsfan_51

Um no, you're wrong. This is the big game. If we would have lost, we would be out of first place.
            Beeecause you lost last week, in the most important game of the season. If you had won that game you not only would have won the division, but also had been the 2nd seed.
            So that makes this game the most important. What are you not understanding? We were still in first place. While it would have been great to have won that game, we did not. Since we did not, this game became the big one.

2)Losing to the Saints gives the Saints the tiebreaker. Therefore, even if the Saints lose this week, they're still the #2

3)Theeeeerefore, last week was more important for your playoff seeding than this week, regardless of the results of the other game.

This isn't a matter of opinion, it's the way the playoff bracketing works. If you still do not understand this, I suggest finding some traffic to play in.
            Thank you.

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Originally posted by JBCX
            Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.

Comment

• whats up with this spitting? i watched the game, and watched parcells as well as romo's interview after the game and i didnt hear anything about it? if he didnt get flagged for it in the game i doubt he will miss any time

Comment

• Originally posted by sweetness34

Thank you.
                and why are people arguing over something as stupid as which game is the biggest?

Comment

• Originally posted by Burns336
                  whats up with this spitting? i watched the game, and watched parcells as well as romo's interview after the game and i didnt hear anything about it? if he didnt get flagged for it in the game i doubt he will miss any time
                  I think the Carmelo Anthony/NBA brawl thing will get more media coverage.

Comment

• Probably didnt even hit Hall... Either way I dont care, we won and clinched a playoff spot.
                    Whats up buttercup!

Comment

• Man, I saw the highlights.

TNew is so damn good. Vick had like 7 seconds to throw, and Newman STILL stuck his guy like glue. That was a perfect pass...Newman is unbelievable, easily your best defensive player. If anything, that TD pass made me even more impressed by Tnew's performance.

Henry looked like he was getting owned.

And the pass rush from what I saw looked average again. Ware had a great game, but you still would like to see more out of him in pass rushing. Im starting to think he'd make a better SAM.

Oh, and TO is a punk. I hate that guy so much.

Comment

• Originally posted by Number-94
                        Originally posted by Burns336
                        whats up with this spitting? i watched the game, and watched parcells as well as romo's interview after the game and i didnt hear anything about it? if he didnt get flagged for it in the game i doubt he will miss any time
                        I think the Carmelo Anthony/NBA brawl thing will get more media coverage.
                        sigh...my Knicks....its so tough being a Knicks fan.

Comment

• Goodell seems to be more strict than what Tagliabu was as far as suspensions so I wouldn't rule one out for TO.

Steve Marriuci said that Romonowski was suspended when he did it.

So Thule you still want TO back next year?
                          "Red Ball"

Comment

• Originally posted by bigbluedefense
                            Man, I saw the highlights.

TNew is so damn good. Vick had like 7 seconds to throw, and Newman STILL stuck his guy like glue. That was a perfect pass...Newman is unbelievable, easily your best defensive player. If anything, that TD pass made me even more impressed by Tnew's performance.

Henry looked like he was getting owned.

And the pass rush from what I saw looked average again. Ware had a great game, but you still would like to see more out of him in pass rushing. Im starting to think he'd make a better SAM.

Oh, and TO is a punk. I hate that guy so much.
                            Ware had a forced fumble too, dont know if you saw that and he had a tackle for a loss early in the game on vick, im not sure why it wasnt counted as a sack? he got the .5 with carp later on though.

T.O. may be a punk but he straight **** on D fall. newman is way better.

Comment

• Here's a recap of the game.

http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/recap?g...ty hefty fine.

Comment

• Originally posted by CTCowboysFan
                                Goodell seems to be more strict than what Tagliabu was as far as suspensions so I wouldn't rule one out for TO.

Steve Marriuci said that Romonowski was suspended when he did it.

So Thule you still want TO back next year?
                                I do. He may have spit but he also made a spectacular catch on the first touchdown and burned hall on the second...

Plus im sure all you guys didnt get this report since you dont have NFL network but it was revealed that T.O. has torn ligaments in his hand and the doctors told him he can get season ending surgery or continue to play but lose the use of one of his fingers and T.O. opted to play... the guy may be a punk, but he just gave up a finger to make a run at the SB

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information