Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shoot, I hope he's back in Dallas next year too. He's a cancer, and will destroy your team soon enough. Play with fire, youre gonna get burned, and JJ made a deal with the devil. Youre much better off as a team getting rid of that cancer at the end of this year.

Honestly, that man deserves to be no where near a SB ring, he truely is a complete jerk.

Comment

• And this being T.O., there just had to be some controversy along the way. Hall said afterward that Owens spit at him on the third play of the game when the cornerback was jawing relentlessly at the Dallas receiver.

"He had a lot of words. I didn't," Owens said. "I just wanted to come out and prove I'm a guy to be reckoned with."

that is what is being reported on espn.com

there is a big difference between spitting on someone and spitting at them. Hall said owens spit at him when he was crying. who cares. carry on.

Comment

• does no one else think its a big deal that he will now have a useless finger that cant be bent anymore? doesnt seem very selfish to me. i hated the guy, but you cant argue with what hes done this year. hes changed my mind.

Comment

• Originally posted by Burns336
          Originally posted by CTCowboysFan
          Goodell seems to be more strict than what Tagliabu was as far as suspensions so I wouldn't rule one out for TO.

Steve Marriuci said that Romonowski was suspended when he did it.

So Thule you still want TO back next year?
          I do. He may have spit but he also made a spectacular catch on the first touchdown and burned hall on the second...

Plus im sure all you guys didnt get this report since you dont have NFL network but it was revealed that T.O. has torn ligaments in his hand and the doctors told him he can get season ending surgery or continue to play but lose the use of one of his fingers and T.O. opted to play... the guy may be a punk, but he just gave up a finger to make a run at the SB
          Yes actually I do get nfl network and yes I heard about that. So what? Now we should feel sorry for TO and excuse his drops? I had the same injury he did and you can have surgery to bend your finger again, it's just it won't heal on its own. And I am sure a lot of receivers could have made that catch. I won't deny TO is a great football talent but he didn't do anything in this game or the season that another number one receiver in the NFL couldn't do. But the one thing that never fails is TO has an excuse for EVERYTHING. And everytime he has an excuse we all buy into it. When will we just realize we made a mistake bringing him here and release him at season's end. I don't want his classless arse back.
          "Red Ball"

Comment

• Originally posted by CTCowboysFan
            Originally posted by Burns336
            Originally posted by CTCowboysFan
            Goodell seems to be more strict than what Tagliabu was as far as suspensions so I wouldn't rule one out for TO.

Steve Marriuci said that Romonowski was suspended when he did it.

So Thule you still want TO back next year?
            I do. He may have spit but he also made a spectacular catch on the first touchdown and burned hall on the second...

Plus im sure all you guys didnt get this report since you dont have NFL network but it was revealed that T.O. has torn ligaments in his hand and the doctors told him he can get season ending surgery or continue to play but lose the use of one of his fingers and T.O. opted to play... the guy may be a punk, but he just gave up a finger to make a run at the SB
            Yes actually I do get nfl network and yes I heard about that. So what? Now we should feel sorry for TO and excuse his drops? I had the same injury he did and you can have surgery to bend your finger again, it's just it won't heal on its own. And I am sure a lot of receivers could have made that catch. I won't deny TO is a great football talent but he didn't do anything in this game or the season that another number one receiver in the NFL couldn't do. But the one thing that never fails is TO has an excuse for EVERYTHING. And everytime he has an excuse we all buy into it. When will we just realize we made a mistake bringing him here and release him at season's end. I don't want his classless arse back.
            T.O. didnt say thats why hes dropping the ball. you made that assumption based on deion and marshall saying thats what they believed. The doctors are the ones that said he wont be able to use the finger anymore and i would believe them over you. You're just a hater. without him we wouldnt be nearly as explosive. the guy is the only chance we have to make the SB. without him we are just an average playoff team.

Comment

• Originally posted by bigbluedefense
              Shoot, I hope he's back in Dallas next year too. He's a cancer, and will destroy your team soon enough. Play with fire, youre gonna get burned, and JJ made a deal with the devil. Youre much better off as a team getting rid of that cancer at the end of this year.

Honestly, that man deserves to be no where near a SB ring, he truely is a complete jerk.
              I couldn't agree more. My feeling on TO is when you sleep with dogs you wake up with fleas. However, I know a lot of people on here love him so I'll leave that alone. It's a moot point to argue right now, we should wait until the offseason when it will be a more relevant arguement/debate. I am impressed with his toughness with respect to his finger but that doesn't excuse or justify spitting on someone or any of the other stupid stuff he's done or said.

Comment

• Please, I don't want to hear about him crying about his finger now. Thats great and all, but thats no excuse to do what he did. He's still a jerk.

No one questions his game, no one questions his commitment to playing well on the field. He's a complete jerk. Thats all I gotta say about him. Youre all Cowboys fans, so I understand that you'll naturally defend him.

But seriously, if he wasnt a Cowboy, there wouldn't be ONE person here who would support him. Let's be real about it. Thats the damn truth.

Comment

• T.O. didnt say thats why hes dropping the ball. you made that assumption based on deion and marshall saying thats what they believed. The doctors are the ones that said he wont be able to use the finger anymore and i would believe them over you. You're just a hater. without him we wouldnt be nearly as explosive. the guy is the only chance we have to make the SB. without him we are just an average playoff team.
                  No he didn't say that's why he's dropping the ball, he said in last week's conversation with Michael Irvin that its his unhapiness that is causing those dropped passes. You see how he has an excuse. Hey I am sure there are plenty of receivers with the same problems as him. Nobody is going to have a perfect life but how can he say its a direct result in him dropping the ball. He has a mental issue, or should I say issues.

We may not be as explosive but I bet we could be more productive with a guy like Dwayne Jarrett in here. Use Jarrett as your posession guy and Glenn as speed with Crayton in the slot as a little bit of both. Plus you don't have the distractions, excuses, or useless articles written every week about him.

Owens has had a lot of key drops that say he makes those catches we may have won a few more games. Then the majority of his touchdown catches this season have had no impact on the result of the game ie the TD against Tampa Bay.
                  "Red Ball"

Comment

Please, I don't want to hear about him crying about his finger now. Thats great and all, but thats no excuse to do what he did. He's still a jerk.

No one questions his game, no one questions his commitment to playing well on the field. He's a complete jerk. Thats all I gotta say about him. Youre all Cowboys fans, so I understand that you'll naturally defend him.

But seriously, if he wasnt a Cowboy, there wouldn't be ONE person here who would support him. Let's be real about it. Thats the damn truth.
                    I totally agree with you trust me I don't think anyone hates TO more than me! I've cussed that man out several times this year at the stadium and at home. I'm just trying to not rock the boat because I know 99% of the Cowboys fans on here love TO and will defend him to the death.

Comment

• But seriously, if he wasnt a Cowboy, there wouldn't be ONE person here who would support him. Let's be real about it. Thats the damn truth.
                      Hey man your right. I am a big homer I won't lie and even I dislike the guy.
                      "Red Ball"

Comment

• Originally posted by dpl85
                        Originally posted by bigbluedefense
                        Please, I don't want to hear about him crying about his finger now. Thats great and all, but thats no excuse to do what he did. He's still a jerk.

I totally agree with you trust me I don't think anyone hates TO more than me! I've cussed that man out several times this year at the stadium and at home. I'm just trying to not rock the boat because I know 99% of the Cowboys fans on here love TO and will defend him to the death.
                        Yeah, I understand. I don't see how you can defend TO anymore though. I think most will agree with us to an extent. They won't be as harsh as me, but I think most will agree. I just don't see how you can defend the guy anymore.

Comment

• Originally posted by CTCowboysFan
                          T.O. didnt say thats why hes dropping the ball. you made that assumption based on deion and marshall saying thats what they believed. The doctors are the ones that said he wont be able to use the finger anymore and i would believe them over you. You're just a hater. without him we wouldnt be nearly as explosive. the guy is the only chance we have to make the SB. without him we are just an average playoff team.
                          No he didn't say that's why he's dropping the ball, he said in last week's conversation with Michael Irvin that its his unhapiness that is causing those dropped passes. You see how he has an excuse. Hey I am sure there are plenty of receivers with the same problems as him. Nobody is going to have a perfect life but how can he say its a direct result in him dropping the ball. He has a mental issue, or should I say issues.

We may not be as explosive but I bet we could be more productive with a guy like Dwayne Jarrett in here. Use Jarrett as your posession guy and Glenn as speed with Crayton in the slot as a little bit of both. Plus you don't have the distractions, excuses, or useless articles written every week about him.

Owens has had a lot of key drops that say he makes those catches we may have won a few more games. Then the majority of his touchdown catches this season have had no impact on the result of the game ie the TD against Tampa Bay.
                          i would have to disagree with you on this. Dwayne Jarret is nothing more than a young keyshawn at this point. Keyshawn had the hands and the height, he was reliable, and where did it get us? The argument is a little skewed because he had to play with bledsoe unfortunately, but i still dont like having terry glenn as the only homerun threat.

Comment

• Originally posted by bearsfan_51
                            Originally posted by Poet3334
                            Originally posted by bearsfan_51
                            Originally posted by Poet3334
                            Originally posted by sweetness34
                            Originally posted by dpl85
                            WE DON'T DESERVE TO MAKE THE PLAYOFFS!!!

WE'RE CHOKING IN THE BIGGEST GAME OF THE YEAR!!!

:evil: :evil: :evil:
                            Um no, last week was the biggest game of the year for you IMO win or lose.
                            Um no, you're wrong. This is the big game. If we would have lost, we would be out of first place.
                            Beeecause you lost last week, in the most important game of the season. If you had won that game you not only would have won the division, but also had been the 2nd seed.
                            So that makes this game the most important. What are you not understanding? We were still in first place. While it would have been great to have won that game, we did not. Since we did not, this game became the big one.
                            1)Had you lost this game, but still beat the Saints you'd still be the #2 seed.

2)Losing to the Saints gives the Saints the tiebreaker. Therefore, even if the Saints lose this week, they're still the #2

3)Theeeeerefore, last week was more important for your playoff seeding than this week, regardless of the results of the other game.

This isn't a matter of opinion, it's the way the playoff bracketing works. If you still do not understand this, I suggest finding some traffic to play in.

Funny. Wrong, wrong , wrong. This will be my last post on this subject Einstein. The number 2 seed would not matter if we had lost this game. THIS game. We would not be in control of our destiny if we lost this game. I'm a helluva lot more concerned with BEING in the playoffs than with the number 2 seed.

"You know what charm is: a way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clear question."
                            Albert Camus

Comment

Originally posted by dpl85
                              Originally posted by bigbluedefense

Yeah, I understand. I don't see how you can defend TO anymore though. I think most will agree with us to an extent. They won't be as harsh as me, but I think most will agree. I just don't see how you can defend the guy anymore.
                              Yeah BBD, TO's a jackass. I'm pretty sure he did it on purpose to create more attention for himself. What a nasty way to do it though.

"You know what charm is: a way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clear question."
                              Albert Camus

Comment

• Even if TO is the devil, he's our best offensive player. He's the guy that could change a game all by himself. We have no other player like him on offense.. as burns said, without me we are an average playoff team..

In Bob We Trust

John Madden's wedding video business

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ddPHJWkPvU

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information