This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Sniper View Post
    Wasn't meant to be a "scare tactic". I was literally asking if it'd be the same time next week.

Don't act so tough, D. Your Eagles prediction was still WAY off.
    But I'm serious. Beating you guys 3 times in a row is going to be SUPER tough. We were 12-3 and beat the Giants twice 2 years ago... then faced them in the playoffs and were beaten like rag. It's hard even if this was the Detroit Lions we're talking about. In the NFL... the odds are simply against us.

My Eagles prediction was not way off. 1 win difference.

Comment

• 2010 NFC EAST Champion Dallas Cowboys Team Forum Discuss America's Team - How 'bout dem Cowboys!

I like it, I like it A LOT!

Comment

• Originally posted by D-Unit View Post
        Like the new title for our team forum??? :D
        You're abusing your power.

Sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Originally posted by D-Unit View Post
          But I'm serious. Beating you guys 3 times in a row is going to be SUPER tough. We were 12-3 and beat the Giants twice 2 years ago... then faced them in the playoffs and were beaten like rag. It's hard even if this was the Detroit Lions we're talking about. In the NFL... the odds are simply against us.

My Eagles prediction was not way off. 1 win difference.
          Um, what?

Originally posted by D-Unit
          2 Team Race. The fight for the NFC East Crown will boil down to 2 teams. The Dallas Cowboys and the NY Giants
          13 Sun, Dec 6 @ Atlanta (5-4) L - This is probably the most pivotal game for Philly the rest of the year. Win this and this post prediction could blow up.
          14 Sun, Dec 13 @ NY Giants (5-4) L - Giants on the road? Not buying it.
          15 Sun, Dec 20 vs San Francisco (4-5) W - A good win at home.
          16 Sun, Dec 27 vs Denver (6-3) W - Orton may be out as well as Denver's chances of making the playoffs.
          17 Sun, Jan 3 @ Dallas (6-3) L - Riding a 2 game winning streak will give the Eagles confidence, but it's not going to happen again. Stealing a line from Creek's sig, "This is our year!" :D I miss that guy.

9-7 is a respectable season, but ultimately leave the Eagles at home in the playoffs.
          No because Dallas only has to win 2 more games to make it to the playoffs. You guys need to win 3, and since I don't think you're winning in Dallas, that means you need to win 3 out of the next 4. ...with the next 2 on the road. Tough. 9-7 is your fate. Green Bay is taking the Wild card away from you.
          Eagles last 4 games:
          @ NY Giants: L
          SF 49ers: W
          Den. Broncos: L
          @ Dal. Cowboys: L
          Call me when you beat the 49ers. I said you'd finish 9-7 and I'm still not out of it. ;)
          You WILL NOT be 11-4 heading into the Cowboys game. You WILL NOT!
          Which of these predictions are you counting?

Comment

• Clearly this team is different mentally. Wade deserves a ton of praise for the performance of the defense. Garrett called a great game too... clearly learned from some of his mistakes from last year in Philly.

Comment

• Umm.semantics. Who cares? He had an opinion and he was wrong. I can quote 10000 wrong opinions on this board day in and out.

Comment

• Originally posted by FreshBoy! View Post
                Umm.semantics. Who cares? He had an opinion and he was wrong. I can quote 10000 wrong opinions on this board day in and out.
                It's not so much how wrong he was. It's how arrogant and smug he was about it.

Whatever, you won. Congrats. See you next week.

Comment

• Blah blah...there's always going to be some arrogance on going out on a limb.

See you next week indeed!

Comment

• Kinda like this in the eagles thread

You know what Cowboys fans don't realize, the Eagles lost the game, the Cowboys didn't win it. The Eagles gave them that game, Moise Fokou did it all alone, negating great field position on a Sheldon Brown interception and a KR for a TD by Ellis Hobbs and then they couldn't convert in short yardage situations. The Eagles gift wrapped that game to them and they still barely won.

Lets look at it this way, the Eagles are just flat out better and that is why they should win on Sunday.

Yeah they are way better....

The greastest team of all time...The OKLAHOMA SOONERS!!! http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/news/story?id=3849468

Comment

• Bah, we're just lulling you into a false sense of security. :D

Comment

• Originally posted by Sniper View Post
                        Bah, we're just lulling you into a false sense of security. :D
                        Its not working. I'm very happy with the win but I'll be very nervous next week.

The greastest team of all time...The OKLAHOMA SOONERS!!! http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/news/story?id=3849468

Comment

• Fire Garrett! Too many points scored and the Eagles didn't score enough. That's not fair.. Booooo points! Boooooo! : P

Comment

• Haha, I love Garrett...and i'm probably his biggest "apologizer". He's called some great games this year. He has his warts, but he's young and I just hope he continues to gain that experience and make the right calls. So far so good.

Comment

• I know Crayton has taken some abuse on here lately but he had a really nice game today. Roy isnt even in the mix anymore. Had 1 ball thrown his way that I can remember.

Comment

• I stand corrected Sniper. I was 2 games off. I thought you'd finish 9-7. The reasons are secondary. But I was wrong. And YES. I fear next week.

Beating you guys 3 times in the same season is unheard of. If you guys can't win, I think that's pretty embarrassing.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information