This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by D-Unit View Post
    Hold your horses. He hasn't faced his real test yet. The Playoffs are where you make your mark. He's done nothing and accomplished nothing yet.
    Ah yes the real test.. Yup, very true, playoffs are where you do make your mark. Neither has Romo then, if you are using that logic. Blah I will have to record that game.. I just realized I am going abroad for 3 weeks this sat. so I will be missing the games.

Comment

• Originally posted by Boss+Manning=Banning View Post
      Ah yes the real test.. Yup, very true, playoffs are where you do make your mark. Neither has Romo then, if you are using that logic. Blah I will have to record that game.. I just realized I am going abroad for 3 weeks this sat. so I will be missing the games.
      Right about Romo too. I'm in agreement. The difference is that Romo is not easily replaceable. Garrett is. I'll be in Garrett's corner when he's earned his keep. But no matter what. Living through his growing pains as a OC has sucked up to this point.

Comment

• Originally posted by Thumper View Post
        You know what Cowboys fans don't realize, the Eagles lost the game, the Cowboys didn't win it..

LOL, this guy here. Takes homerism to new heights that even Blindsite hasn't even reached yet.

All you can really do is laugh at pathetic stuff like this, he reminds me of my 6 year old cousin that thinks his favorite teams are the greatest evar!!1!!1! No matter what logic tells you. No point in arguing with people like him.

Oh well, I'm gonna enjoy this win this week though I do know that, and let sad people like that piss and moan all week about how Philly is really better, and how Dallas didn't do anything special, Philly just beat themselves to a shutout LMAO.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
        I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.

Comment

• That comment was made in regard to the first game. The one where you guys won 20-14.

Comment

• LOL this was from yesterday

Plus what did the Cowboys do especially well? Nothing, they showed absolutely nothing that shows us that we're incapable of beating them, the Eagles just showed up flat and I don't think (hope) that would happen again in the playoffs, the Eagles beat themselves today and I hope they learn from their mistakes.

For a team that was just dominated, some of your fans are in denial. LL is right that is homerism at its worst.

The greastest team of all time...The OKLAHOMA SOONERS!!! http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/news/story?id=3849468

Comment

• Originally posted by pocketaces View Post
              LOL this was from yesterday

Plus what did the Cowboys do especially well? Nothing, they showed absolutely nothing that shows us that we're incapable of beating them, the Eagles just showed up flat and I don't think (hope) that would happen again in the playoffs, the Eagles beat themselves today and I hope they learn from their mistakes.

For a team that was just dominated, some of your fans are in denial. LL is right that is homerism at its worst.
              They are the most explosive team in the NFL don't ya know.

Comment

• No props to Campo for his work with the DBs?

Comment

• Originally posted by Sniper View Post
                  That comment was made in regard to the first game. The one where you guys won 20-14.
                  No it wasn't, it probably seems like it should be, but it's not. That's why he's easily the biggest most annoying homer on the entire forums by far. At least it's in good humor when people like you, or Scotty do it, but he takes the cake.

I hope he doesn't kill himself if the Eagles lose on Saturday though, but I'm sure there will be a mountain of excuses even still for why the Eagles are 100x better and if it weren't for the refs, Andy Reid, Donovan hurting his ankle the 2nd play of the game, and Desean getting overthrown twice, they would of won the playoff game.

Comment

• Originally posted by herniateddisc View Post
                    No props to Campo for his work with the DBs?
                    Same could be said for Hudson Houck I think, I really like our position coaches honestly. That play Felix scored on where Free was 40 yards down field, simply amazing. That guy can play, we have got to let him finish out the year even if Columbo is healthy and let Free continue to start next year, I'm sold on him as a RT, and I honestly don't think he'll be alot worse then Flozell would be a year older on the left side. I'd love to give him some TC reps there to see what we have and just draft another RT/swingman on the line.

I think Free is versatyle enough to give it a good look at the very least.

Comment

• Originally posted by LonghornsLegend View Post
                      No it wasn't, it probably seems like it should be, but it's not. That's why he's easily the biggest most annoying homer on the entire forums by far. At least it's in good humor when people like you, or Scotty do it, but he takes the cake.

I hope he doesn't kill himself if the Eagles lose on Saturday though, but I'm sure there will be a mountain of excuses even still for why the Eagles are 100x better and if it weren't for the refs, Andy Reid, Donovan hurting his ankle the 2nd play of the game, and Desean getting overthrown twice, they would of won the playoff game.
                      Gotta love the guy who said " IF McNabb hits Jackson, IF Maclin doesnt drop the ball on third down and IF we dont fumble inside the 20 its a different game" HAHAHA.

The greastest team of all time...The OKLAHOMA SOONERS!!! http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/news/story?id=3849468

Comment

• Great win! It feels good to see the 'Boys as NFC East champs again. I have a great feeling about this postseason. The way the defense is playing is unreal. For everyone that will use the tired excuse of the Eagles giving the game up, what about the Cowboys being second in terms of points scored. The Cowboys have allowed an average of 15.6 points per game. That's some seriously good defense. I really think this team is different. Right now they are the most dangerous team in the NFC besides the Packers, and the way Romo is playing is brilliant. The run game is doing great as well. The Philly game will be tough, but I have about the highest level of confidence right now. These guys play like they're on a mission.
                        "If you have one finger pointing at somebody, you have three pointing towards yourself."
                        ~Nigerian Proverb

Da riddum is too much for you.
                        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5nKx27QrgO0

Comment

• Who's your December ***** NOW?

And then there were the Eagles riding a 6-game win streak, last loss was to Dallas.

Next loss: -- Dallas! 2nd team in a row skunked scoreless by the Cowboys.

Ahhhh-haaaaaaaaaaaaaa! Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! Haaaaaaaa!

They got tired of hearing the same December fail & frail, "it's a Dallas tradition" mumbojumbo, so they made Eagles find out what the crappy end of the season felt like. The Cowboys are the NFC team no one wants to play now. Even Saints-loving, Favre/Vikes-loving ESPN thinks Dallas is the team to beat, that sound you hear is the ESPN pundits jumping back on the Dallas bandwagon:

http://espn.go.com/blog/nfceast/post...n-the-playoffs

What'd I tell you about getting to McNabb early? It ALWAYS gets him rattled & he chokes. You could've set your watches after the 1st Bradie James sack, he couldn't hit wide open receivers all day after that. Phillly had a sub at center & he got an instant education & fail on dealing with Dallas stunts.

Like the recent wins, nobody but nobody can cover Jason Witten, & the quick slants with their RAC yardage opened things up for Austin & Crayton.

ESPN has an article that Columbo will probably practice next wk. & good shot at playing in the game. It actually was smart to not put him on IR when he required surgery. If he can play LT, maybe leave Free at RT where he do more of those miraculous downfield blocks for TEs & WRs & move Flozell to guard.
                          Last edited by LizardState; 01-04-2010, 04:41 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by LonghornsLegend View Post
                            Same could be said for Hudson Houck I think, I really like our position coaches honestly. That play Felix scored on where Free was 40 yards down field, simply amazing. That guy can play, we have got to let him finish out the year even if Columbo is healthy and let Free continue to start next year, I'm sold on him as a RT, and I honestly don't think he'll be alot worse then Flozell would be a year older on the left side. I'd love to give him some TC reps there to see what we have and just draft another RT/swingman on the line.

I think Free is versatyle enough to give it a good look at the very least.
                            Houck has always been good. I have nothing but good words for the man. Same thing with Campo. Campo has always been a damn good coach, and he's a major reason for the defensive turnaround. The secondary has played pretty damn good.

Free is really looking good. He really is athletic, and he was a big factor in that big Felix TD. I'm loving this guy more and more.

Originally posted by pocketaces View Post
                            Gotta love the guy who said " IF McNabb hits Jackson, IF Maclin doesnt drop the ball on third down and IF we dont fumble inside the 20 its a different game" HAHAHA.
                            LMAO. Homerism at it's finest.
                            "If you have one finger pointing at somebody, you have three pointing towards yourself."
                            ~Nigerian Proverb

Da riddum is too much for you.
                            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5nKx27QrgO0

Comment

• Originally posted by D-Unit View Post
                              Oh yes it would. Winning 2 out of 3 is definitely respectable. Losing 3 out of 3... Shoot me.
                              Not at all. So you would be happy with knowing that you've beaten the team before, but when it was do or die, you **** the bed. That would very unsettling and be very telling of the coaching staff/players.

Comment

• So....is everyone buying in?
                                Originally posted by 21ST
                                He was protecting his self
                                Originally posted by tjsunstein
                                From what? His leg?
                                Originally posted by Paranoidmoonduck
                                That leg has had it out for him since day 1.
                                "We're the quiet guys, the guys before the storm. And then we hit you."

DeMarcus Ware

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information