If I were Jerry Jones I would...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If I were Jerry Jones I would...

If I were Jerry Jones I would... finish this sentence.

Throw the boat at a team to get AD. haha. :)

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
    http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
    KO KNOWS

Comment

If I were Jerry Jones, I would sign a TE that's 7 foot tall!!! LMAO! I think it would work! There are a bunch of NBA hopefuls that are taller than 6'9", with good bulk... that never get drafted. If we were to get a TE tall enough to out jump every NFL receiver, we'd revolutionalize the game. :D

I wonder if Dwight Howard would consider being a 2 sport athlete??? Hee hee hee... :D

Comment

^ yeah I wonder why teams dont do that it worked with antonio gates.

but anyways if I was Jerry I would trade our pick to get a first next year

Comment

Originally posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
          I don't think AD would put this team over the top. But I do like the thought.

Comment

Originally posted by D-Unit View Post
            I don't think AD would put this team over the top. But I do like the thought.
            Yeah, but you add his addition and D-Howard....dayum.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS

Comment

Originally posted by Im_a_Romosexual View Post
              ^ yeah I wonder why teams dont do that it worked with antonio gates.

but anyways if I was Jerry I would trade our pick to get a first next year
              Yeah, and he's only 6'6"... Even a skinny 7 footer who can rebound would be an excellent candiadate for short yard or endzone grabs high in the air.

I wonder if we can get Shawn Bradley now that he's retired from the NBA... 7 FOOT 6!!! LOL!!! That would be great!

Comment

Sell the team and spend the rest of my days lounging about my palace with my concubines.

Comment

Hire a real GM who actually knows talent.

Comment

Originally posted by BX View Post
                    Sell the team and spend the rest of my days lounging about my palace with my concubines.
                    I would sell the team to M.O.T.H. for $10.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS

Comment

Originally posted by jdnoyes View Post
                      Hire a real GM who actually knows talent.
                      Yeah, no crap. I heard Rich Gosselin on the Herd this morning and he said Jerry is making ALL the calls on draft day. He said Jerry wasn't having as much fun on draft day with Parcells around, but now he has his fun back. That really scares me.

With Jerry, I wouldn't be surprised if we drafted Greg Olsen or Lawrence Timmons.

Comment

Yeah, no crap. I heard Rich Gosselin on the Herd this morning and he said Jerry is making ALL the calls on draft day. He said Jerry wasn't having as much fun on draft day with Parcells around, but now he has his fun back. That really scares me.
                        Good luck with that, gang.

Reading that, I'm now expecting the 'boys to trade down. Jones loves to show off what he considers his football acumen, and he thinks trading down (probably thanks to looking back on the days of Draft superstar Jimmy Johnson) is the way to do it.
                        Pugnacity, testosterone, truculence, and belligerence.

Comment

With Jerry, I wouldn't be surprised if we drafted Greg Olsen or Lawrence Timmons.
                          If you listened to him ramble on for well over an hour yesterday, you just got the feeling that he was like a kid in a candy store. Has no clue what he wants, takes forever to figure it out, and then takes the nasty tasting gum cause it has the shiniest package. Honestly I think we should be very afraid this year, it could be ugly.

I have this ugly feeling the Wow player he wants to trade to the top of the draft for is Ted Ginn.

Announcer: "Miami has traded the pick, the Dallas Cowboys are now on the clock"

Mel: "Wow they gave up their whole draft to trade up to 9, and AD is still on the board its gotta be him"

Berman:"Yeah Jerry really pulled out all the stops to go up and get AD"

Godell: "With the 9th pick in the draft the Dallas Cowboys select Tedd Ginn Jr., WR, Ohio State"

"
                          Last edited by jdnoyes; 04-24-2007, 06:17 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by jdnoyes View Post
                            If you listened to him ramble on for well over an hour yesterday, you just got the feeling that he was like a kid in a candy store. Has no clue what he wants, takes forever to figure it out, and then takes the nasty tasting gum cause it has the shiniest package. Honestly I think we should be very afraid this year, it could be ugly.

I have this ugly feeling the Wow player he wants to trade to the top of the draft for is Ted Ginn.

Announcer: "Miami has traded the pick, the Dallas Cowboys are now on the clock"

Mel: "Wow they gave up their whole draft to trade up to 9, and AD is still on the board its gotta be him"

Berman:"Yeah Jerry really pulled out all the stops to go up and get AD"

Godell: "With the 9th pick in the draft the Dallas Cowboys select Tedd Ginn Jr., WR, Ohio State"

"
                            I can see it now...

Lord have mercy on us all!!!

Comment

Originally posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
                              Sounds good.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information