Hunt

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hunt

What round do you guys think the RB out of PSU will go?

I wonder if a trade happens with JJ, if Hunt and MBIII would be a good combo. I know he doesn't have a lot of speed, but any RB that is productive in the Big 10 has to be pretty good.
    In war, you win or lose, live or die - and the difference is just an eyelash.

-Douglas MacArthur

Originally posted by Macarthur View Post
    What round do you guys think the RB out of PSU will go?

I wonder if a trade happens with JJ, if Hunt and MBIII would be a good combo. I know he doesn't have a lot of speed, but any RB that is productive in the Big 10 has to be pretty good.
    He'll probably go in RD 3, and I have said it before and I'll say it again, JJ stays!

Comment

If you go Hunt -- you are committed to a power running game. For that, might as well wait till the 4th/5th and take a flyer on Michael Bush.... trade some of those 7th rounders.

Comment

I like Hunt, but he's a slow power guy ala MBIII. If we go RB i'm guessing it'll be more of a speed/nifty guy more like JJ who MBIII could complement.

Comment

If we go JJ clone ----- take Booker. He is fast and can catch the ball. Not the best runner, seems to have big feet.

Would be nice to see a Cowboy Tailback be able to run a route sometime though.

When was the last one with skills? Preston Pearson?

Comment

Originally posted by robert_in_bigd View Post
            If we go JJ clone ----- take Booker. He is fast and can catch the ball. Not the best runner, seems to have big feet.

Would be nice to see a Cowboy Tailback be able to run a route sometime though.

When was the last one with skills? Preston Pearson?
            Yeah JJ can't catch a cold although MBIII is a pretty decent reciever.

Look no further than Marshawn Lynch

Comment

Lynch or Branch at 22 are slam dunks.

Comment

Yeah, with all the Peterson talk, I'm actually hoping that Lynch slips a bit so the Boys could jump up and get him. Some are actually saying he may be there at #22, but I don't think so. I think Lynch and MBIII would a potent.
                In war, you win or lose, live or die - and the difference is just an eyelash.

-Douglas MacArthur

Comment

JJ > Hunt. I would not be happy if we replaced Julius with him.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
                  http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
                  KO KNOWS

Comment

I like Hunt as a player, but he would not be a good choice to team up with MBIII

Comment

Booker is a huge ? for me.

Comment

How is Lorenzo Booker a Julius Jones clone? He looks more like Warrick Dunn to me.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
                        http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
                        KO KNOWS

Comment

Tony is an awesome college dominator that took over about 7 games this year and single handedly won the game. He is not a feature runner in the NFL though. It wouldn't surprise me to see him become the best third down back in the game though. He can catch, pass block, and get you two yards nine times out of ten.

I'd like to see him go to the Steelers in the third.

Comment

Originally posted by reigle9 View Post
                            Tony is an awesome college dominator that took over about 7 games this year and single handedly won the game. He is not a feature runner in the NFL though. It wouldn't surprise me to see him become the best third down back in the game though. He can catch, pass block, and get you two yards nine times out of ten.

I'd like to see him go to the Steelers in the third.
                            haha, out there campaigning for your boy huh, I think most of us agree with you, too bad we got one a lot like him already. in MBIII

Comment

Originally posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
                              How is Lorenzo Booker a Julius Jones clone? He looks more like Warrick Dunn to me.
                              Don't have the stats here but Booker is about the same size and speed as Julius coming out of school. Much bigger than Dunn I think.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information