Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ESPN MOCK DRAFT going on right now

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • ESPN MOCK DRAFT going on right now

    ESPN MOCK DRAFT going on right now on ESPN, so far they are at pick 12.
    (8:45pm est)

  • #2
    Originally posted by dc4life View Post
    ESPN MOCK DRAFT going on right now on ESPN, so far they are at pick 12.
    (8:45pm est)
    I'll be surprised if they get 3 right.

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by D-Unit View Post
      I'll be surprised if they get 3 right.
      I'll check it out...I'm watching the Magic now...you watching, D?

      Darko... beastly tonight.

      Thanks BoneKrusher^

      http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
      http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
      KO KNOWS

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
        I'll check it out...I'm watching the Magic now...you watching, D?

        Darko... beastly tonight.
        That's an oxymoron.

        Comment


        • #5
          Its actually been pretty solid so far.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Paul View Post
            That's an oxymoron.
            used to be...not anymore.

            Thanks BoneKrusher^

            http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
            http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
            KO KNOWS

            Comment


            • #7
              I'm disappointed Ariza hasn't stepped his game up.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by D-Unit View Post
                I'm disappointed Ariza hasn't stepped his game up.
                I know what you mean.

                How about Nelson? He's been a completely different player tonight.

                edit... Turk, you're an idiot.

                Thanks BoneKrusher^

                http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
                http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
                KO KNOWS

                Comment


                • #9
                  Aaron Ross....BOO.

                  Thanks BoneKrusher^

                  http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
                  http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
                  KO KNOWS

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Okoye is still on the board. okay?

                    Branch 32nd pick....I cant believe they get paid to do this.
                    Last edited by M.O.T.H.; 04-26-2007, 08:21 PM.

                    Thanks BoneKrusher^

                    http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
                    http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
                    KO KNOWS

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Golic forgot about Okoye. Aaron Ross is OK, but no with Branch still there

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
                        I know what you mean.

                        How about Nelson? He's been a completely different player tonight.

                        edit... Turk, you're an idiot.

                        this sucks, were gonna get swept. I dont understand why we dont run the offense through Dwight. He needs to posted and if hes not low enough he needs to kick it out and repost. We move away from our own advantages. Brian hill is an idiot. Gerald Wallace in the offseason, no VC please.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Burns336 View Post
                          this sucks, were gonna get swept. I dont understand why we dont run the offense through Dwight. He needs to posted and if hes not low enough he needs to kick it out and repost. We move away from our own advantages. Brian hill is an idiot. Gerald Wallace in the offseason, no VC please.
                          You cant run the offense through Dwight... he is still quite raw, he'll get there eventually but, offensivly he is lacking. As for the off-season... I have my money on Rashard Lewis, I wouldnt mind Wallace, though.

                          Thanks BoneKrusher^

                          http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
                          http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
                          KO KNOWS

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            What if Carter or Chauncey opts out. they would look good in magic unis. Especially Carte, he might give ya'll the hometown discount.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by Paul View Post
                              What if Carter or Chauncey opts out. they would look good in magic unis. Especially Carte, he might give ya'll the hometown discount.
                              Apparently, GM Otis Smith, isnt interested in Vince... he wants to go young with his money. Chauncey... I wish... he's amazing. To think, the he was on the Magic at one time... like a day.

                              Thanks BoneKrusher^

                              http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
                              http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
                              KO KNOWS

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X

                              Debug Information