67- Jason Hill
    103- Paul Soliai
    122- Doug Free
    178- Mason Crosby
    200- Jacob Ford
    212- Chris Leak
    234- Brandon Siler
    237- Kenny Scott
    Last edited by Staubach12; 04-29-2007, 07:17 PM.

BoneKrusher

Comment

Originally posted by Staubach12 View Post
      26- Chris Houston
      67- Jason Hill
      103- Paul Soliai
      122- Doug Free
      178- Mason Crosby
      200- Jacob Ford
      212- Chris Leak
      234- Brandon Siler
      237- Kenny Scott
      Cowboys should fire JJ and hire you. You don't have to more up since you want to draft Chris Houston.

Comment

1. same trade down and get Spencer
        3. aundrae allison
        4. paul solai
        4. Doug Free
        6. Isaiah Stanback
        6. Nick Folk
        7. Courtney Brown
        7. Siler

Comment

I don't think this fits but after watching the Vikings today I thought of something.

I was really high on
          Adrian Peterson
          Sidney Rice
          Brian Robison
          Darren Sharper
          Ryan Longwell
          Marcus McCauley
          Erasmus James
          Chad Greenway

Just watching them today I noticed how many of those players I wanted on the cowboys. I'm sure this isn't the right place for this..but about as good of place as any.

Anyone else find that wierd or notice that with another team?

Comment

I wanted Robison and Mccauley as well, and they both look good...Sidney Rice also would of been good down the line, but he really doesnt have a spot on our team, he would have to beat out Hurd and he would obviously get many more opportunities on the Vikes then with us right off the bat

Originally posted by Scott Wright
            I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.

Comment

Originally posted by thule View Post
              I don't think this fits but after watching the Vikings today I thought of something.

I was really high on
              Adrian Peterson
              Sidney Rice
              Brian Robison
              Darren Sharper
              Ryan Longwell
              Marcus McCauley
              Erasmus James
              Chad Greenway

Just watching them today I noticed how many of those players I wanted on the cowboys. I'm sure this isn't the right place for this..but about as good of place as any.

Anyone else find that wierd or notice that with another team?
              I called their draft the best in April. I am not surprised though MaCauley got hurt somewhat yesterday.

Rice, MaCauley, Marten, Solai, Folk, Siler and Brown ..... would have been a phenomenal draft.

Comment

Originally posted by LonghornsLegend View Post
                I wanted Robison and Mccauley as well, and they both look good...Sidney Rice also would of been good down the line, but he really doesnt have a spot on our team, he would have to beat out Hurd and he would obviously get many more opportunities on the Vikes then with us right off the bat
                I wonder when Modano will come on telling me Sidney Rice is not very good or could not have helped us this year.

Those types of plays in the end zone (like yesterday) is something every team wants. A guy who can just go pick it with his hands. He just has great body control and great hands.

I keep saying we need someone like that (tall and athletic with hands) but results so far make it hard to argue with happy-go-lucky fans.

Comment

Originally posted by robert_in_bigd View Post
                  I wonder when Modano will come on telling me Sidney Rice is not very good or could not have helped us this year.
                  I've said that I think we can easily grab a better WR in next year's draft.
                  And we scored 45, 37, 34 and 35 points.
                  How could a rookie WR have helped us? Please don't tell me the same story about isolation plays etc etc, because our offense is amazing so far this year, probably Rice wouldn't have even seen the field this year.

In Bob We Trust

John Madden's wedding video business

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ddPHJWkPvU

Comment

Originally posted by Modano View Post
                    I've said that I think we can easily grab a better WR in next year's draft.
                    And we scored 45, 37, 34 and 35 points.
                    How could a rookie WR have helped us? Please don't tell me the same story about isolation plays etc etc, because our offense is amazing so far this year, probably Rice wouldn't have even seen the field this year.
                    Our offense may be productive so far but we have been a little disjointed inside the 20/10 yard line. Be nice to have a big guy to go up and get it.

I think we are leading the lead in +20 yard plays,+20 yard scores and % of Point Scored Outside of the 20.

We just are getting lots of big plays.... and that is a good thing.

Sidney Rice is the real deal and the second best WR in this past (LOADED) draft -- though Bowe is looking like TO with hands.

But hey you think Sweed/Jacskon/Doucet are all better..... we shall see.

Comment

If I am the GM of the Dallas Cowboys I offer the Bengals Bobby Carpenter and a 3rd Rounder for Chad Johnson.

Comment

Working...
                      X

Debug Information