Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The 2007 Cowboys Draft Day Thread

Ok guys,

There is going to be a lot going around all of the boards...so lets try to keep any non-cowboys related discussion in here. No reason to spam our boards with Calvin Johnson is a Lion ect. ect.

This is just a way to keep our board clean. Obviously at pick 22 when we make our selection...that is going to garner it's own thread. Just keep it smart tomorrow guys....and here's to the day most of us have been counting down for since last years draft.

Can we get a sticky on this thread on my Cowboys GM thread so they don't get lost in the massive amount of threads that are sure to hit our board?

Comment

Oh It's on! Draft Day!

Comment

Scott's New and Final Mock
        1. Dwayne Bowe
        2. Quentin Moses
        3. Mason Crosby

Comment

Pitiful. What don't these people get? Jerry Jones would committ suicide before he picks a kicker.

Comment

Yeah don't think Scott got enough sleep last night, I don't like it and I don't think Jerry would like it either. We've gone over the kicker thing a billion times with Scott, the fact that he's not the top kicker on many experts boards, nor is he in Goss's top 100, nor do I think Jerry would waste a first day pick on a kicker mean Scott is way off. I don't think Crosby is going to be a first day pick anywhere especially in Dallas, in fact i'd be suprised to see him go off the board sooner than the 5th or 6th round.

Comment

For those of who who didn't know the ticket http://www.theticket.com/Events/draft/index.html has some really nice cowboys draft coverage today, if you get tired of listening to ESPN or NFLN, give a listen, they will be focused on Dallas and will be on all day providing some pretty awesome exclusive content including:

Live Draftroom Webcam all day
              Announcement of Dallas picks before the Commissioner
              Interviews with every Dallas player selected
              Audio of Wade/Jerry phone calls to each draft pick

Comment

Great post jdnoyes...i'll be sure to be checking that out...I'm pretty sure I remember that from last year.

IT IS HERE BOYSSSSSSS

Comment

Anybody watch the Will Ferrell piece with Kalil on NFLN? pretty funny stuff.

Comment

The War Room web cam is up and running any lip readers on the board?

Comment

Very excited for this day... My stomach is in knots....

Comment

nah I can only read F bombs and other forms of profanity

Comment

Originally posted by D-Unit View Post
                          Very excited for this day... My stomach is in knots....
                          I hear ya buddy.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
                          http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
                          KO KNOWS

Comment

Oh boy. I can't wait.

Comment

I kinda have a bad feeling....

The greastest team of all time...The OKLAHOMA SOONERS!!! http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/news/story?id=3849468

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information