The 2007 Cowboys Draft Day Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rob.....

....what is the limit to the patheticness that one person is able to achieve as a human being?

Draft day talk, by its very nature, is all about making yourself look like a douche. Even the very best in the business do stupid **** all the time.
    Originally posted by 21ST
    He was protecting his self
    Originally posted by tjsunstein
    From what? His leg?
    Originally posted by Paranoidmoonduck
    That leg has had it out for him since day 1.
    "We're the quiet guys, the guys before the storm. And then we hit you."

DeMarcus Ware

Comment

• Originally posted by DMWSackMachine View Post
      Rob.........what is the limit to the patheticness that one person is able to achieve as a human being?
      Draft day talk, by its very nature, is all about making yourself look like a douche. Even the very best in the business do stupid **** all the time.
      Pathetic? That would be you for all those horrible things you have said about me and the fact you stalk me on this site.

Going to PM me wishing ill on me and my family again?????? Don't think I will ever forget that one superstar.

If anyone should have been banned long ago -- it is you for spewing your vile hate on my person and not having the courage to do it publicly.

Yeah, frequently wrong, never in doubt superstar. Good old DMW and his pom pom Cowboy frems. Go Jerrah! He da bestissis.
      Last edited by herniateddisc; 09-17-2009, 10:02 PM.

Comment

Working...
      X

Debug Information