X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• kwilk103
    started a topic Jerry passed on trade up for cj

Jerry passed on trade up for cj

i dont know if you guys listened to the ticket (dallas sports radio) during the draft, but they reported the lions offered dallas a trade up for cj

it would have been us gettin #2 for our #1, 2, 3; #1 in 08 + a pro bowl player which would have been roy or ware; they assumed ware

• Achilles33
    replied
    No he is not. I don't care about sack numbers. Ware is better. Merriman couldn't cover to save his life. Ware will also have more sacks there Merriman this year as well, because we now have Wade Phillips. All Merriman does is run at the QB. Ware is a complete LB.

Leave a comment:

replied
    Yea Merriman is better than Ware. Ware is good,but he's not better than Merriman. They are very close though.

Leave a comment:

• Im_a_Romosexual
    replied
    No its just him. hes a complete homer. The worst of his species

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    I'm not saying anything definitive, but considering that Merriman would more than likely of won DPOY had it not been for his suspension, and the fact that he has put up better numbers and better games than Ware the past two seasons, I think you guys are homering out a bit when you say hands down that Ware is the number one 3-4 OLB.

Leave a comment:

• robert_in_bigd
    replied
    Originally posted by Achilles33 View Post
    Pshhh, please. Ware is easily better than Merriman. All Merriman does is run at the QB. Ware is faster, more fluid, a better athlete, 10x better in coverage, Merriman can't cover a snail, and Ware covers WR's all the time, he shut down Randy Moss 2 years ago when he was on him, and is better against the run. Plus Merriman is on steroids, and Ware is still better. Porter is so overrated it isn't even funny. Ware will have better #'s this year as well because we now have Wade Phillips.
    How many espressos per day do you drink?

Leave a comment:

• Im_a_Romosexual
    replied
    Merriman 16 sacks 12 games. Hes #1

Leave a comment:

• Paul
    replied
    Pshhh, please. Ware is easily better than Merriman. All Merriman does is run at the QB. Ware is faster, more fluid, a better athlete, and better against the run. Plus Merriman is on steroids, and Ware is still better. Porter is so overrated it isn't even funny. Ware will have better #'s this year as well because we now have Wade Phillips.a
    Jesus Tnew, do you remember why you changed your name in the first place. Just look at that comment. Ridiculous.

Leave a comment:

• Achilles33
    replied
    Pshhh, please. Ware is easily better than Merriman. All Merriman does is run at the QB. Ware is faster, more fluid, a better athlete, 10x better in coverage, Merriman can't cover a snail, and Ware covers WR's all the time, he shut down Randy Moss 2 years ago when he was on him, and is better against the run. Plus Merriman is on steroids, and Ware is still better. Porter is so overrated it isn't even funny. Ware will have better #'s this year as well because we now have Wade Phillips.
    Last edited by Achilles33; 05-01-2007, 07:55 PM.

Leave a comment:

• JeffSamardzijaIRISH
    replied
    Um JoeMontainya are you on crack? Ware is easily a top 3 3-4 OLB, probably #1, and Newman is a top 3 CB in the NFL as well.
    Shawne Merrimen is #1. Joey Porter is somewhere in the top 5 too, maybe #2. Ware is good, but not #1.

Leave a comment:

• DMWSackMachine
    replied
    Originally posted by JoeMontainya View Post
    since when is Ware and Newman top 3 at their positions? Or were you refering to top 3 on the team at the position?
    please, go troll somewhere else.

Leave a comment:

• Achilles33
    replied
    Um JoeMontainya are you on crack? Ware is easily a top 3 3-4 OLB, probably #1, and Newman is a top 3 CB in the NFL as well.

Leave a comment:

• nrcirc
    replied
    I believe if we drafted Brady Quinn at 22 plus next year 1 that should work. Detroit save a lot of money still getting the top 5 pick plus next 1.
    Last edited by nrcirc; 05-01-2007, 12:03 PM.

Leave a comment:

• JoeMontainya
    replied
    Actually, on a site I read it could have been Newman. Plus I wouldn't do that anything. That many picks plus a top 3 CB or top 3 OLB is way to much.
    since when is Ware and Newman top 3 at their positions? Or were you refering to top 3 on the team at the position?

Leave a comment:

• DallCowby1
    replied
    Yeah, I would hang up on Millen.

Williams is untouchable! Along with two #1's & a #2!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X

Debug Information