Isaiah Stanback

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Isaiah Stanback

According to Bill Jones, Jerry Jones said Stanback can be a #1 or #2 WR down the line. I am loving this pick more and more. He is a playmaker.

And for the people that don't know(I said it a few times), Stanbeck runs a 4.3 not a 4.5 Forthy................

Comment

I think Jerry went overboard. I see him as a good #3

Comment

I know Killersanta, he is a 4.3 guy, for those you think he is a 4.5 guy. And look at look at his moves. He is also one of the best athletes in the draft.

Comment

Originally posted by Achilles33 View Post
          According to Bill Jones, Jerry Jones said Stanback can be a #1 or #2 WR down the line. I am loving this pick more and more. He is a playmaker.
          what is your point? Every owner is going to say every draft pick can be a starter.

Comment

he will likely compete in 2 years, should be a good #2.

Comment

We have one hella fast Holder! :D

Comment

He'll be lucky to make it on the team much less being a Starter in a couple of years.

Comment

Originally posted by 22,895 View Post
                  He'll be lucky to make it on the team much less being a Starter in a couple of years.
                  He could be the starting KR/PR. However, he has to show value at WR to be able to stick with the team. The odds are definately against him being a staple with the team for the long haul.

Comment

Originally posted by KILLERSANTA View Post
                    And for the people that don't know(I said it a few times), Stanbeck runs a 4.3 not a 4.5 Forthy................
                    The thing that should impress you is his 100 meters time. 10.48 without focalizing his training on it. That's an amazing time, more than his 4.3 40.

In Bob We Trust

John Madden's wedding video business

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ddPHJWkPvU

Comment

Stanback is a project...plain and simple.

Comment

Our 5th receiver / 4th QB. So much love. Reminds me of the BS last year about Watkins.

Every fannie was commenting on a picture of him jumping in the air from a great angle which made him look like David THompson with a 48 vertical.

Drop the latte.

Comment

Originally posted by Modano View Post
                          The thing that should impress you is his 100 meters time. 10.48 without focalizing his training on it. That's an amazing time, more than his 4.3 40.
                          Very true.

In comparison, Adrian Peterson is around a 10.6 guy. He's about the same size as Peterson and a bit faster. I'm not saying he will be Peterson, but this guy has some tools and I like QBs that are athletic like that. I think he's a bigger faster Crayton.
                          In war, you win or lose, live or die - and the difference is just an eyelash.

-Douglas MacArthur

Comment

He is 6'2 3/8'', 216, with a 4.35 40, a 6.68 60, and a 10.48 100. This kid has potential. And D-Unit is right, he will be one hell of a holder. I see a ton of fakes in the future.

Comment

sure hes fast but you need other skills to be effective WR

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information