Next years draft, McFadden or Slaton?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Next years draft, McFadden or Slaton?

McFadden looks like a beast. Can catch, throw and run. Thing that scares me is he's 6'2, runs up right, and has had some past injuries, but played through a lot of them.

Steve Slaton looks more like the prototypical NFL RB. Small, compact, low center of gravity and is very very quick. Thing that scares me with him is his fumbling problem. If Pat White wasnt there his stats probably would be off the chart.

I think McFadden is easily the better prospect.
    When I eat, it is the food that is scared.

Comment

McFadden. Slaton is a 10-15 pick and perfect for a zone blocking scheme if you ask me.

Comment

We are gonna see this thread all year aren't we?

Comment

2 days after the draft and I'm already sick of this topic.

Comment

I've barely had enough time to digest our 2007 picks. Let alone consider who were going to select next year.

Comment

I'm not buying Slaton as a first round guy yet...so this is an easy pick for me.

Comment

Slaton is another Ted Ginn, just a RB. He is nothing. He won't do much in the NFL IMO. McFadden in a landslide.

Comment

Slaton over D-Mac? Who you kidding? D-Mac all the way.

Comment

Originally posted by Achilles33 View Post
                    Slaton is another Ted Ginn, just a RB. He is nothing.He won't do much in the NFL IMO. McFadden in a landslide.
                    Why would you think this, huh? Just pulling more crap out of your ass.

2005 - 1,128yds, 5.5avg, 17td's
                    2006 - 1,744yds, 7.0avg, 16td's

40 Time: 4.42 40 Low: 4.35 40 High: 4.48

Yeah that just screams terrible .

Is D-Mac more versital and dynamic then Slaton, yes I would say so. But to make such a bold statement about Slaton, that you can't back up in any manner is ridiculous.

Comment

Slaton is another Ted Ginn, just a RB. He is nothing. He won't do much in the NFL IMO. McFadden in a landslide.
                      I understand that this is a draft website and all, and that we will speculate about and pick over these prospects for the next year which is fine, but to say a guy is nothing and won't do much in the NFL before he even plays a single down of his Junior season is ludicrous at best. I'm pretty sure you could have found plenty of people a year ago who would have said Jamarcus Russell is "nothing" too.

Comment

Slaton is a system RB as well. Listen to D-Unit. D-Mac takes a dump on slaton, easily.

Comment

Slaton is a system RB as well. Listen to D-Unit. D-Mac takes a dump on slaton, easily.
                          Stop trying to hide behind D-Unit, he's not going to save you when you come out and make crazy comments. And what is your fascination with people taking dumps on each other? You have a poop fetish or something?

Comment

No, it was just a joke. You guys can have your opinion, I can have mine. McFadden owns Slaton, and about 95% of the people think so as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Paul View Post
                              Why would you think this, huh? Just pulling more crap out of your ass.

2005 - 1,128yds, 5.5avg, 17td's
                              2006 - 1,744yds, 7.0avg, 16td's

40 Time: 4.42 40 Low: 4.35 40 High: 4.48

Yeah that just screams terrible .

Is D-Mac more versital and dynamic then Slaton, yes I would say so. But to make such a bold statement about Slaton, that you can't back up in any manner is ridiculous.
                              He is not terribly bright and may be a caffeine addict. I would just let them sooly-ol comments ride with funny one-liners.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information