Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HOLY CRAP!! did you see this?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1FuC3...oblog%2Ecom%2F

The greastest team of all time...The OKLAHOMA SOONERS!!! http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/news/story?id=3849468

That's right at 75 yards, brother! Pretty impressive.
    In war, you win or lose, live or die - and the difference is just an eyelash.

-Douglas MacArthur

Comment

Pffftt... I just did that the other day. Should of recorded it.

Comment

He looks like a "franchise quaterback"! LOL! :D

Comment

I saw it on cowboyszone. But then I looked at his career stats and cried. I'll be surprised if he makes the roster. He could compete as an athelete but other than that.....who knows.
          Last edited by dc4life; 05-01-2007, 05:51 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by dc4life View Post
            I saw it on cowboyszone. But then I looked at his career stats and cried. I'll be surprised if he makes the roster. He could compete as an athelete but other than that.....who knows.
            At worst, practice squad material. At best... Arnaz Battle.

Comment

I saw that the other day. This kid will makle the team easily IMO. His versatility is amazing. At 6'2'' 216, he runs a 4.35, and was one of the best athletes in the entire draft. I expect him to have some impact this season. He can do some QB draws and runs, some plays at WR, and he will be a sick holder. :)

Comment

Originally posted by Achilles33 View Post
                I saw that the other day. This kid will makle the team easily IMO. His versatility is amazing. At 6'2'' 216, he runs a 4.35, and was one of the best athletes in the entire draft. I expect him to have some impact this season. He can do some QB draws and runs, some plays at WR, and he will be a sick holder. :)
                where did you pull this 40 time from? The time doesn't really matter anymore now that he has been drafted, but I am interested in where this came from. Everybody I have talked to says that the only 40 time they have for him is 4.5* at Washington, but the team didn't give them conditions or anything.

Comment

4.5 was the estimate. He said he ran a 4.35, and I believe him. And you can tell by his 60 and 100 times, which are truly timed, not estimates, you can tell he is in the 4.35-4.40 range. He has the speed. And I don't care about his 40 time, he is a 4.3 on the field.

Comment

Washington's staff told scouts and people that he ran a 4.5something, not an estimate. I am guessing the conditions weren't very good though. I would guess him to be in the low 4.4s, maybe high 4.3s.

Comment

Originally posted by D-Unit View Post
                      At worst, practice squad material. At best... Arnaz Battle.

Is Battle as athletic? I know Battle is not a 10.4 100 type of guy.
                      In war, you win or lose, live or die - and the difference is just an eyelash.

-Douglas MacArthur

Comment

I think they'll try and use him the way Pittsburgh used Kordell Stewart (the original "Slash") when he was a rookie. They should have left him that way instead of trying to make a QB out of him. If he develops as a WR, we'll see less of it in later seasons.

Comment

I just hope JG can create some beautiful trick plays for Stanback.

Comment

Jeff Ireland was on talking Cowboys today, very good interview with him, you should all take a listen to it if you haven't yet, he is a very well spoken guy. He talked quite a bit about Stanback, but the best thing he said, when asked how the Cowboys will use him was "get your popcorn ready people"

Comment

I am listening to it now.

I expect around 3 TDs or so from Stanback this season.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information