Does it really even matter?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does it really even matter?

If Cleveland gives us a top 3 pick anyway? I doubt we use it. Because we will be a playoff team, maybe SB champs, and Jerry will probably deal it for a ton of picks and players. So I don't think the McFadden dream has a chance....

Any thoughts?

I agree. Nothing you say really matters.

Comment

Originally posted by D-Unit View Post
      Burn!

Comment

D-Unit with the zinger.

Comment

Originally posted by Achilles33 View Post
          Because we will be a playoff team, maybe SB champs,
          I dont even wanna try and argue against this great prediction
          Playoffs...sure
          but super bowl is at this point a dream, let alone champs w/ how well the AFC has done

Sig thanks to Bonekrusher

Comment

Originally posted by D-Unit View Post
            ahahahahahahhaa

Comment

We have a great chance to get to the SB. And I don't care how bad the rest of the NFC is, we could compete with any AFC team as well, and win. Your saying the AFC has the SB wrapped up???

lol, good one.

Comment

JJ mentioned that he made a mistake trading down when he had a good time to get more players and he should've been trying to acquire quality over quantity.

Comment

Originally posted by cowboyz View Post
                  JJ mentioned that he made a mistake trading down when he had a good time to get more players and he should've been trying to acquire quality over quantity.
                  Nice to hear some admittance. Where did he say that? He should've tried to trade up that numbskull.

Comment

I'll take McFadden or Stewart next year and Spencer over CJ or Peterson. Easily.

Oh and Marion Barber is also a FA next year as well, so I don't see any way we don't go RB will the browns pick.

Comment

I'll take McFadden or Stewart next year and Spencer over CJ or Peterson. Easily.

Oh and Marion Barber is also a FA next year as well, so I don't see any way we don't go RB will the browns pick.

What if spencer sucks and CJ/peterson end up being future hall of famers. The problem is that you make posts without any evidence. You pretty much pull whatever you want out of your ass at any given time and write it. Plus what if julius plays like he did in those 8 games as a rookie and barber stays consistent but we feel the need to get an NT or Corner or Wr or FS?? You dont know how any of these variables will play out and you will never admit when you are wrong. You are just ignorant....not to mention a moron.

Comment

If Cleveland gives us a top 3 pick anyway? I doubt we use it. Because we will be a playoff team, maybe SB champs, and Jerry will probably deal it for a ton of picks and players. So I don't think the McFadden dream has a chance....

Any thoughts?
                        That is one big contradiction. If we have the talent to get to the SB, then why would we want a bunch of mid-level players over one superstar to make us that much stronger?

Comment

Hey, I am against it as well. I just think Jerry will do it.

Comment

I think we use it depending who's there. For instance we have a CHANCE of losing the following players next season.

Flozell
                            Romo
                            Barber
                            Jones
                            Crayton

Colombo in 2 years.
                            Newman in a year.
                            TO in 1 year? Terry Glenn in 2-3?
                            Anthony Henry is another possibility.

The rookies we drafted could step in and fill the voids, but im not banking on it (with the exception of Spencer)

Comment

Originally posted by dc4life View Post
                              I think we use it depending who's there. For instance we have a CHANCE of losing the following players next season.

Flozell
                              Romo
                              Barber
                              Jones
                              Crayton

Colombo in 2 years.
                              Newman in a year.
                              TO in 1 year? Terry Glenn in 2-3?
                              Anthony Henry is another possibility.

The rookies we drafted could step in and fill the voids, but im not banking on it (with the exception of Spencer)
                              dont forget to mention the possibility of us getting rid of Ellis/James. Ellis may suck coming back from the injury and James is too expensive to ride pine.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information