Broncos sign, Edell Shepherd

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Broncos sign, Edell Shepherd

not sure what I think of this, not even sure if he'll make the team. Don't know why you'd bring him in this early if he wasn't going to make the team. Denver has been bringing in a bunch of WR already, and looks like the roster already will be full with the people already under contract. Think we can take WR off the board for Denver now.

I wouldnt take it off the board, they arent really bringing in anyone spectacular.

Sig by the sigmaster BoneKrusher. Each one is a masterpiece
    Originally posted by BaLLiN72
    i wish NFLDC had something like "wall to wall" where we could see Brodeur and Job's conversations.
    Originally posted by Job
    NFLDC would be jizzing itself non-stop.

Comment

Good ol Edell Shephard. Showed a little potential in his Tampa days but I doubt he is anything more than a #4 in the league and is probably just TC fodder.

Comment

I think he'll be competing for the KR/PR spots, rather than WR (though if he can chip in as a 4th WR it would clearly be a nice bonus).

I suspect the Broncos will bring in more veteran bodies and a rookie to see if they can find someone who could be a threat as a returner. Losing the field position war in every game is getting a little old...

Comment

Originally posted by Diehard View Post
          Losing the field position war in every game is getting a little old...
          It's what makes me throw stuff at the TV every week....

Comment

Working...
          X

Debug Information