How good are we?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sweetness34 View Post
    Denver had that Quarterback in Cutler, and I still do not understand why McDaniels wanted to trade him for Matt Cassel. Denver would be ******* scary right now if #6 was behind center. The defense has been the problem and they fixed it, now the Quarterback is the issue (although Orton has been decent so far). In sports we always wonder, "what if," but I have to think that some Denver fans are wondering how good they would be if Cutler was still in town. Going from near last in defense to the top, that's pretty much a complete football team. Denver addressed one area and made a hole in another.
    I think ALL Broncos fans would love to sit down with McDaniels and ask him why he wanted to trade Cutler for Cassel. I understand the benefit in having someone who already knows the playbook, terminology, etc., and has proven that they can make the kind of decisions that you want them to make. But there is no doubt Cutler is a vastly superior talent, so McDaniels must have issues with either his intelligence, his team play, his decision making or his work ethic, as it seems that these are things McDaniels values above all else (or else he just thinks Cutler is a dopey tool and didnt want to work with him day in day out, or maybe Cutler bumped uglies with McDaniels wife at some stage).

Comment

Pretty ******* Good.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
      Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
      Originally posted by njx9
      do i tell you when to flip the burger?

Comment

Neck Beard is starting to become a Qb.

Comment

Working...
        X

Debug Information