• Show
Clear All

• I've seen this movie before...

And I hate how it ends.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
    Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
    Originally posted by njx9
    do i tell you when to flip the burger?

Denver under McDaniels is still an excellent defensive team and will still beat average teams and beat the occasional good team, which is a heck of a lot better than what everybody thought going into the season. Sure tough teams will give you trouble because you don't have a franchise QB like the top teams do. That is the missing ingredient but with any luck, McDaniels will get one eventually.
    And proud of it!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Iamcanadian View Post
      Denver under McDaniels is still an excellent defensive team and will still beat average teams and beat the occasional good team, which is a heck of a lot better than what everybody thought going into the season.
      This.

I was at the game on Monday night, and I came away convinced that our defense can compete against the best the NFL has to offer. However, we can't have them out there constantly - the offense has to be able to sustain drives so the D can rest. Obviously Orton has a huge share of the blame (those picks killed us), but there were a lot of small execution problems that led to far too many second-and-longs.

Comment

Oh shiz.aaa

Comment

Loosing to Oakland...never saw that coming.

Comment

Me neither. ****. Denver's late-season collapses>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Dallas' late season collapses. Un ******* believable.

Comment

Originally posted by bhaarat316 View Post
              Loosing to Oakland...never saw that coming.
              You never see it coming, making it all the more devastating to witness time after time. :)

Comment

Working...
              X

Debug Information