Prospect Workouts

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i just threw up a little in my mouth.
    LOL. I suspected that would get a reaction.

As for our first rounder, as it stands I don't think Spiller is on the radar (unless that rumor about him coming in for a visit was true). Also considering the guys we've talked to who could go in the 1st (in rough order of value):

WR Dez Bryant
    NT Dan Williams
    LB Sean Weatherspoon
    C Maurkice Pouncey
    WR Arrelious Benn
    DE Jared Odrick

It seems to me we are looking at true needs in round 1, not luxury picks.

Comment

I really dislike Tebow as a Quarterback. I would be pretty sad if we drafted him.

Comment

Originally posted by CT Bronco Fan View Post
        I really dislike Tebow as a Quarterback. I would be pretty sad if we drafted him.
        I agree 100%.

I seriously wonder if this is some kind of smokescreen. It's a wierd fit considering the moves we've made.

Comment

I can't see trading Marshall unless we get good value for him. He's not Santonio Homles. If we can't get a good deal for him then we keep him and if he doesn't want to play he can ride the bench. Then we can franchise tag him next year until we can get a good offer. Theres zero reason to let go of a top 3 WR in the league for little value. Which of course means he'll go to Seattle for their 4th round pick and Owen Schmitt

Comment

I was wondering when they were going to bring this guy in:

http://twitter.com/SI_PeterKing

The stars are all out in Denver today. Alabama LB Rolando McClain, a candidate for 11th overall pick, joins Tebow, Dez visiting Broncos
            More OL as well:

http://www.draftinsider.net/blog/?p=1835

Offensive lineman Zane Beadles, whose been hampered with a hamstring injury throughout the pre-draft process, is hoping to run for scouts either this Friday the 16th or Saturday the 17th. Beadles has visited with the Cleveland Browns and Denver Broncos.

Comment

Brandon Graham appears to be in the mix:

http://www.nationalfootballpost.com/...d-Broncos.html

It seems we're taking a look at the "name" guys now (McClain, Bryant, Tebow, Graham). I wonder if this is more about due dilligence than them being high on our list. I remember last year we took a look at Sanchez in the week leading up to the draft... it seemed to be a "cover your bases" visit rather than an indication of serious interest.

Comment

Interesting info on Weatherspoon...

http://www.milehighreport.com/2010/4...ack-draft-sean

Here is what Weatherspoon tweeted on Tuesday:
                Great meeting with Coach McDaniels, Martindale and Roman Phifer! I can dig it! What does Twitter think about me and DJ Williams side by side
                But I personally like:

The other thing I didn't realize about "Spoon" until someone alerted me to the fact, is that he's a fan of 80s-hair metal.
                Metal horns up! This guy was my darkhorse before... now I'm openly rooting for him to be a Bronco. They can adjust the scheme to give him and DJ more interchangable roles (iirc, the Steelers do this with their inside guys).

Comment

I'm a big fan of Weatherspoon. I think he would be a good fit in Denver and could be a great pro. I'd definitely be happy if they took him.

Sig by the sigmaster BoneKrusher. Each one is a masterpiece
                  Originally posted by BaLLiN72
                  i wish NFLDC had something like "wall to wall" where we could see Brodeur and Job's conversations.
                  Originally posted by Job
                  NFLDC would be jizzing itself non-stop.

Comment

mods delete post

Comment

Working...
                    X

Debug Information