• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Denver Broncos Discussion

RIP Darrent

0 post. (until now of course)

Comment

i have a feeling this thread will get pruned eventually. most of our pages came from people arguing with me who don't post here anymore.

Comment

If Broncos lose to Raiders this week I'd jump off a cliff

well ok not really. Anyway, this week should be easy. Raiders have been looking awful, and I expect sacks, INTs, and fumbles for our D this game. I want a SHUTOUT and our offense to score 20+ pts.

Projected win total: 55+

Comment

yeah, i'll be moderately bitter if we don't break their will by the end of the first half. there's just no excuse this week.

Comment

Well that's crazy. When's Scott going to ask us the no-brainer, "What's their biggest need?" question. . .
            Me and Keak Da Sneak were legendary.

Comment

i think we've been vocal enough he won't need to.

Comment

I made a mock and posted it on the Broncos site, but it went like this without the analysis, you'll see it there if you want. I'm the user "Dream"

1) Tim Crowder, LDE
                2) Dwayne Bowe, WR
                3) Marcus Harrison, LDT (Junior)
                3B) Doug Free, OT
                4) **Traded to Atlanta**
                5) Abraham Wright, RDE
                6) Josh Gattis, FS
                7) Germaine Race, RB

Comment

LDT? i may just be misinterpreting the acronym after completely losing saturday (bloody international travel), but i didn't realize left defensive tackle needed the specificity.

Comment

Originally posted by njx9
                    LDT? i may just be misinterpreting the acronym after completely losing saturday (bloody international travel), but i didn't realize left defensive tackle needed the specificity.
                    It doesn't have to be, but he plays left defensive tackle. Warren already is the three technique guy at RT, so I figured a guy next to him would be best. Doesn't matter though, there are some who play where he does who'd be good too, but maybe less effective.

Comment

Wow, I hope Cutler gets in this game, Cutler is 2/8 1TD 2INT. If you guys hadn't traded for Javon Walker I think that Cutler would already be on the field because he is the only one making Plummer not look like a complete bum.

Do you guys think that Kubiak was the reason that Plummer was so good last year and he is so bad this year? Or is he just that bad of a quarterback?

Comment

Originally posted by Space Ghost
                        Wow, I hope Cutler gets in this game, Cutler is 2/8 1TD 2INT. If you guys hadn't traded for Javon Walker I think that Cutler would already be on the field because he is the only one making Plummer not look like a complete bum.

Do you guys think that Kubiak was the reason that Plummer was so good last year and he is so bad this year? Or is he just that bad of a quarterback?
                        THis is pathetic. It is a rivalry game, but honestly we just look unprepared. The defense is being penetrated with screen passes and the offense is looking as bad as it was in the beginning of the season if not worse.

Comment

So Plummer threw 3 INTs (shoulda been 4). He did go on a nice run, but it shouldn't have taken him so long to get in rythem. Pathetic performance by the offense, and defense also showed some vulnerability in the first half (but I'll give the D a pass because the offense was goin 3&out and the defense had numerous hurting players either in the game or not).

Comment

someone give me a synopsis here... being in australia, i got to see a great rugby match on sunday instead of what appears to be one of the most atrocious performances by any playoff team this late in the season.

was our running game really that disgustingly bad, or did we just stop trying?

was jake as awful as it sounds? 21/30 doesn't sound too bad, but it looks like the interceptions very nearly killed us.

what the &*#^$* are we doing giving up that many points to oakland?

maybe most importantly, how do we score almost at will against a better steelers defense and then eke out victory against oakland?

Comment

Originally posted by Chris
                              Originally posted by njx9
                              It doesn't have to be, but he plays left defensive tackle. Warren already is the three technique guy at RT, so I figured a guy next to him would be best. Doesn't matter though, there are some who play where he does who'd be good too, but maybe less effective.
                              gotcha. i've never heard them mentioned as LDT or RDT, usually NT and UT, but whatever, the terminology isn't all that important to me.

i like the positions (WR seems to high to me, but i seem to be the only one who doesn't think we need another one, so i won't argue), and a S in the 6th seems more logical to me (in reality) than a S early (though i wish we could just get one who was a stud... ferguson still kills me at least twice a game).

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information