Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3.8 for Tebow. Give the man the ball!!!!

Seriously though, it's annoying seeing how abysmal our running game is with how many runners we've had on this team that are enjoying moderate success elsewhere. Obviously Hillis, and Mike Bell was good last season. Our problems aren't the RBs, but the RBs clearly aren't helping either. I'm actually starting to come around on Moreno, but that's probably because he's surrounded by total **** and looks decent by comparison.

Actually statistically, he's surrounded by such **** that he doesn't even look decent by any measure other than comparison.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
    Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
    Originally posted by njx9
    do i tell you when to flip the burger?

Comment

• I'd be pretty sad if we ended up with Rudolph with a guy like Heyward still on the board.

Sig by the sigmaster BoneKrusher. Each one is a masterpiece
      Originally posted by BaLLiN72
      i wish NFLDC had something like "wall to wall" where we could see Brodeur and Job's conversations.
      Originally posted by Job
      NFLDC would be jizzing itself non-stop.

Comment

• Agree - I have to believe that we can find a decent TE in FA easier and cheaper than we can find a playmaking defensive front 7 guy.

Comment

• I hate the idea of picking a TE. We essentially traded a first rounder for one before the season. Plus we traded away Tony Scheffler, who I was a big fan of. Not to mention, the passing offense is not even close to our problem right now. I can't think of a single good reason to draft Rudolph.

Which makes it the most likely option.

Comment

• Originally posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) View Post
            I hate the idea of picking a TE. We essentially traded a first rounder for one before the season. Plus we traded away Tony Scheffler, who I was a big fan of. Not to mention, the passing offense is not even close to our problem right now. I can't think of a single good reason to draft Rudolph.

Which makes it the most likely option.
            Add to that is if we pick up a TE early, it means that Quinn is regarded as a lost cause, which would pretty much make the 2009 draft as one of the worst ever.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stumper
              1-4 hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
              who is 1-4? Are you the guy that is jealous because Orton >>>>> Kolb?

Comment

• I'm done with this team.

Comment

• @Josh McDaniels-
                  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3g1KcOw7zas

Comment

• Time for McD to get fired. Seriously. Lack of heart and discipline were some of the things that particularly bothered me about the end of Shanahan's tenure, and this game has all the same hallmarks.

If you give up when you get some bad breaks, then the team needs a big shakeup.

I wonder if Bill Parcells is willing to come and do one of his patented rebuild jobs?

Comment

• ffffffffffffffffffffffuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
                      Now the only ones I take are the ones that I wear
                      Ain't takin no shorts no more

Comment

• Wtf happened to you guys???

"Just Win Baby"- Al Davis
                        @SirStackAlot707

Comment

• Originally posted by RaiderNation View Post
                          Wtf happened to you guys???
                          Most of the Broncos players gave up after the fumble when we were down 14-0 already. That's when my TV went off - no point in me holding out hope when the team has already quit for the day.

Comment

• WHy the hell is Tebow not in the game yet ! I mean come on , your down so many points and Orton ain't doing **** . Bring in superman and let him try to run the offense and see wht he can do for crying out loud .

Comment

• Originally posted by Tebowfan85 View Post
                              WHy the hell is Tebow not in the game yet ! I mean come on , your down so many points and Orton ain't doing **** . Bring in superman and let him try to run the offense and see wht he can do for crying out loud .
                              Probably because McD heard the fans booing and chanting for Tebow at the end of the first half.

I originally typed that in jest, but now, with a little more consideration, I think it might actually be the truth.

Comment

• Originally posted by njx9
                                because he's not ready? because he still can't throw? because he doesn't know the offense, beyond the idiotic half-spread **** mcdaniels keeps trying to run?
                                With the faith of a mustard seed, you can move mountains. So hopefully the faith of a Tim Tebow can move the Broncos offense.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information