Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Denver Broncos Discussion

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Morton View Post
    The problem is that he is a terrible drafter and roster manager.
    So was Shanahan.

    McD actually made some decent individual picks in the last draft. My issue is with his overall strategy.

    Comment




    • we can only hope. not to start planning for next season or anything.. but now is the time of the year when i start to salivate over our potential first round selection.
      Last edited by Jimmy; 11-26-2010, 08:10 PM.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by njx9
        edited. need to remember to take deep breaths before discussing mcdaniels.
        We all know McD is a lying *****, an egotistical **** and a ****-spewing **********. Those obvious things can go unsaid, to allow whatever the actual discussion point is to be expressed... <grin>

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Diehard View Post
          We all know McD is a lying *****, an egotistical **** and a ****-spewing **********.
          He's a lying *****, an egotistical **** and a ****-spewing, cheating **********.

          http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/story/1...Denver_Broncos

          Comment


          • If there is any fire to go with this smoke, McD is done.

            Comment


            • So Josh got the first part of being a Bill disciple down by recording opponents. Unfortunately he forgot the critical second step of winning the game. That's kind of pathetic.


              Originally posted by Scott Wright
              Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
              Originally posted by njx9
              do i tell you when to flip the burger?

              Comment


              • More **** today. Glad to see the stadium empty out at halftime - that's pretty much the only message Bowlen & Ellis will take seriously.

                Typical Orton out there - played great whent there was no pressure, but anytime we really needed a clutch play he choked.

                McD's playcalling is too often total crap - those pass,pass,pass,punt sequences when the Rams were building on their momentum were killers. We give up on the run way too easily.

                The defense sucks balls. A few guys out there are trying (e.g. Joe Mays) but the rest are just going through the motions. The aging veterans are some of the worst perpetrators... I won't be sad to see them go in the offseason.

                The only hope that remains is for new leadership.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Diehard View Post
                  More **** today. Glad to see the stadium empty out at halftime - that's pretty much the only message Bowlen & Ellis will take seriously.

                  Typical Orton out there - played great whent there was no pressure, but anytime we really needed a clutch play he choked.

                  McD's playcalling is too often total crap - those pass,pass,pass,punt sequences when the Rams were building on their momentum were killers. We give up on the run way too easily.

                  The defense sucks balls. A few guys out there are trying (e.g. Joe Mays) but the rest are just going through the motions. The aging veterans are some of the worst perpetrators... I won't be sad to see them go in the offseason.

                  The only hope that remains is for new leadership.
                  You know what name is simultaneous with leadership? I do!
                  Virginia Tech.
                  ACC Champions 2004, 2007, 2008, 2010

                  Next Up: 2012

                  Comment


                  • I just cant get over how bad the defense is. I just hope that whoever the coach is next year now truly understands how badly we need to draft some talent on that side of that ball.

                    Comment


                    • well on the bright side, mcdaniels is that much closer to getting canned..

                      Comment


                      • You guys think McDaniels is out before Tebow gets a shot?
                        Virginia Tech.
                        ACC Champions 2004, 2007, 2008, 2010

                        Next Up: 2012

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by BamaFalcon59 View Post
                          You guys think McDaniels is out before Tebow gets a shot?
                          I say no. McDaniels will be there next year along with Orton, but once we are out of playoff contention Tebow will get his shot. Best guess he starts in round 12 2011 (if there is a 2011 season that is).

                          Comment


                          • McDoomed

                            The vultures are circling...

                            http://www.denverpost.com/broncos/ci_16734431

                            http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/j...broncos-112910

                            Originally posted by ESPN INSIDER
                            It's been a bad few days for Denver Broncos coach Josh McDaniels, having been hit with a $50,000 fine for one of his staffers illegally taping a San Francisco 49ers walk-through earlier this year, and then losing to the St. Louis Rams Sunday by a score of 36-33.

                            As a result, the storm clouds are beginning to hover over his job security. Mike Kiszla of the Denver Post writes that McDaniels keeps moving "closer to the unemployment line," and that he "might be the most reviled man in Denver."

                            Peter King of Sports Illustrated writes that he wonders if the videotaping incident could end up being "the final straw" for McDaniels. If the Broncos can't get something of a winning streak together to end the season, it certainly doesn't look great for McDaniels.

                            If a coaching change ends up being made, it will be interesting to see what the new regime will choose to do with rookie QB Tim Tebow.

                            Comment


                            • bowlen says mcdaniels will be back for '11
                              http://nfl.fanhouse.com/2010/11/29/j...os-owner-says/

                              we really need to bring in a legit gm or someone who could play the role of a czar, someone like marty schottenheimer
                              Now the only ones I take are the ones that I wear
                              Ain't takin no shorts no more

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by njx9
                                and fire everyone on josh's coaching staff.

                                regardless, what bowlen says is generally irrelevant. as sad as it may be, he probably won't remember having said it tomorrow.
                                yep. it pretty much doesn't mean **** when an owner gives the dreaded vote of confidence
                                Now the only ones I take are the ones that I wear
                                Ain't takin no shorts no more

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information