Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• God this team sucks. They've flat out given up. Blow it up completely and start again.

In other news:

1. **** this piece of **** season

2. The refs are a bunch of ******* *******

3. Orton is a **********

Comment

• It's obvious. We are tanking for a top-pick. The question is.. who are we targeting?

WELCOME REALITY

Comment

• Originally posted by jCut View Post
        It's obvious. We are tanking for a top-pick. The question is.. who are we targeting?
        You're giving the team too much credit. The players have given up and the coaches aren't going to survive the offseason purge. The team is dead and everyone knows it, hence the play on the field.

Comment

• Jerome Boger & crew are prob the worst in the league, Arizona always gets them and they seem to always screw us

Good game I guess, no clue why you didn't play Tebow

also what are your guy's opinions on Skelton, I felt he played so much better than his stats, but I know they are skewed because of the all drops by Fitz, Breaston and co
          Last edited by fenikz; 12-13-2010, 02:12 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by fenikz View Post
            Good game I guess, no clue why you didn't play Tebow
            No it wasn't. It ******* sucked. The fact that most of the Broncos don't really give a **** about football anymore is a serious impediment to the enjoyment of games.

As for Tebow, my read is that they either want to keep him under wraps until they get home (gotta have some reason for the fans to go see this abomination of a team) or there's some outside factor at work that is a disincentive to playing him under these circumstances (e.g. trade to Jacksonville).

also what are your guy's opinions on Skelton, I felt he played so much better than his stats, but I know they are skewed because of the all drops by Fitz, Breaston and co
            If I was a Cardinals fan, I'd be mildly suprised with the way he played all things considered. Obviously they took steps to make it easier on him, but he certainly looks like he can throw the ball.
            Last edited by Diehard; 12-13-2010, 08:54 AM.

Comment

• Tebow Has Arrived In Denver Guys !

Comment

• Fans where are you ? Teboe had a great game but still we lost dang it . Out Defense just sucks.Can't cover , can't tackle either . Time to upgrade on Defense ,I also think we missed Cox this Sunday too . Our O line needs serious help as well to keep poor Tebow in the pocket .

Comment

• Originally posted by Tebowfan85 View Post
                  Fans where are you ? Teboe had a great game but still we lost dang it . Out Defense just sucks.Can't cover , can't tackle either . Time to upgrade on Defense ,I also think we missed Cox this Sunday too . Our O line needs serious help as well to keep poor Tebow in the pocket .
                  The OL play won't matter if the defense knows exactly what we are going to do, which they will, since the play calling has reached a new low of utter suckitude. The Raiders just blitzed in the box constantly, and the coaches just kept running the same old ****. Tebow did well all things considered.

The problem with the defense is that most of the veterans don't care anymore. They're just going through the motions, waiting for the end of the season. I hope the team takes a hard line against the lack of effort and ships a lot of these guys out during the offseason.

Comment

• Even if you take away the 40 yard run, Tebow was far and away our most effective option on the ground. That's pathetic. I mean honestly, everyone else struggled to get a ypc of ONE.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
                    Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
                    Originally posted by njx9
                    do i tell you when to flip the burger?

Comment

• So... Peterson, Dareus, or Fairley?
                      Who do you guys think is the better run stuffer?
                      Better fit for a 3-4? Better fit if we go 4-3?

Comment

• also... I think the majority of people think it's a mistake to take a RB in the first 2 rounds. When you combine that with the fact that we'll probably give Knowshon another year, one realizes our only shot at a decent starting back next year is in FA...

therefore... DeAngelo Williams, anyone?

Comment

• i'm leaning towards peterson at this point. it would seem that champ is as good as gone after this season and our secondary is in pretty atrocious shape. there's no question that having a good front seven is more important than having a good secondary, but given the fact that the new reigme will need to start from scratch to rebuild the entire defense, i wouldn't mind if we take peterson over the other two.

fairley would make a lot of sense if we switch to a 4-3. i don't think he's limited to playing the 3-technique, but i wouldn't want to spend that high of a pick on a guy who wouldn't be playing his natural position.

dareus has had an underwhelming season, although he certainly wouldn't be a bad pick.
                          Now the only ones I take are the ones that I wear
                          Ain't takin no shorts no more

Comment

• Originally posted by Jimmy View Post
                            Can someone tell me why hiring John Elway would help at all? The man is a golden god, but what does him being able to throw a football like no other have to do with him turning our franchise around? Is he truly "Stanford" smart?
                            It is simple.

The Broncos fan base is pretty upset with how things have been going over the past five years since the AFCCG against Pittsburgh. Moreover, the past two years have been "Hell" for a lot of them.

Hiring John Elway is a face-saving gesture by Pat Bowlen in order to act like some sort of real difference is going to be made. It is just something to pep people up, to bring up a ghost of the past in order to make the fan base feel more comfortable of the direction of the team.

That is why you are also hearing rumors on Kubiak, Heimerdinger and other people connected to the Broncos in the past being possible HC candidates here. Bowlen has no balls. He is still living in 97-97 when it will indeed be 2011 in just a weeks. I can almost tell you with absolute certainty that the next hire in Denver will either be a cheap name or a familiar one.

Sucks.
                            Me and Keak Da Sneak were legendary.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chris View Post
                              It is simple.

The Broncos fan base is pretty upset with how things have been going over the past five years since the AFCCG against Pittsburgh. Moreover, the past two years have been "Hell" for a lot of them.

Hiring John Elway is a face-saving gesture by Pat Bowlen in order to act like some sort of real difference is going to be made. It is just something to pep people up, to bring up a ghost of the past in order to make the fan base feel more comfortable of the direction of the team.

That is why you are also hearing rumors on Kubiak, Heimerdinger and other people connected to the Broncos in the past being possible HC candidates here. Bowlen has no balls. He is still living in 97-97 when it will indeed be 2011 in just a weeks. I can almost tell you with absolute certainty that the next hire in Denver will either be a cheap name or a familiar one.

Sucks.
                              pretty much. i'd be shocked if we didn't end up hiring kubiak or someone else with ties to the shanahan regime. it's pretty depressing to think about
                              Now the only ones I take are the ones that I wear
                              Ain't takin no shorts no more

Comment

• How do the rest of you guys feel about Tebow getting the start for the last game ? I can't wait until Sunday to see more of Tebow , Should be a fun game.I hope its on TV tho gr

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information