Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
    http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966

Comment

• im not a bronco fan but you guys lost a good player

RIP Darrent

Comment

• Yes, Darrent Williams shot and killed in Denver

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=2716385

RIP..I just watched the kid play what seems like hours ago, its shocking. That poor family, and way to add even more to the Broncos' woes. Of course the player's lives are more important than the game, but just as you say how could it be any worse. Sheesh
        Nick Foles are you really my daddy??!..?

Comment

• njx, you jinxed him man

RIP

Comment

• Sorry about Darrent Williams he was going to be a great player

RIP

Comment

• RIP Darrent Williams.

The stuff humans do to each other...

Comment

• RIP

I cant believe it. One of my favorite players even if he was a bronco.

RIP

Comment

• terrible situation....so much life left to live and a great player. Very sad.

Comment

• R.I.P. D-Will One of my favorite O-State Players of all time, the Broncos lost one hell of a playmaker. He was going 2 be great

Comment

• Will the Broncos get an form compensation pick for Darrent.?

Comment

• I dunno, I would think not, or if anything, a third rounder or later.

This opens up a big hole in the secondary, Darrent was most likely going to progress and be suitable for next year, so the Broncos could address DL and maybe even pick up a RB. Now they're in the market for good DL and CB, which makes it very difficult when you're drafting where they're drafting.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
                        Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
                        Originally posted by njx9
                        do i tell you when to flip the burger?

Comment

• damn this sucks that he died. he was very good player and will be missed. it also opens up a huge hole for u guys cuz he was a top 15 CB in my opinion

"Just Win Baby"- Al Davis
                          @SirStackAlot707

Comment

• Draft

I suspect that with Pat Bowlen's role on the NFL TV contracts we will get a third round pick as compensation, near the end of the third round however.

I was thinking Safety or RB (how many times were they inside the 5 and had nobody that could punch it in), with first round pick. Now I suspect that it is either a free agent or a high pick in first round (or package 3rd round from washington and compensatory pick to move up a few spots in first round) for CB as what we have is not the answer to play opposite Champ.

This will also likely quash the rumor that we were shopping Lynch.

Comment

• does any1 have info of why some1 killed him? i just heard he got shot and died

"Just Win Baby"- Al Davis
                              @SirStackAlot707

Comment

• Originally posted by RaiderNation
                                does any1 have info of why some1 killed him? i just heard he got shot and died
                                no but my guess is he got in an argument in the club or something

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information