This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Modano
    What do you guys think of Mike Bell? Any chance that he will be starting next year?
    fantasy?

meh. i like the guy, but he wasn't a game breaking rb. i'd much rather him play a backup role and come in to give whoever's starting a breather.

Comment

• NJX, any idea on whether Tatum Bell will be traded this offseason or not?

Comment

• i don't see it, but i don't see anyone giving us anything for him. getting benched because you can't hang onto the ball in key situations is not really a great way to get interest...

Comment

• Originally posted by njx9
          i don't see it, but i don't see anyone giving us anything for him. getting benched because you can't hang onto the ball in key situations is not really a great way to get interest...
          Tatum Bell will be a quiescent player in the offseason for the reason indicatively stated above. :shock: :?

Comment

• Originally posted by M
            Originally posted by njx9
            i don't see it, but i don't see anyone giving us anything for him. getting benched because you can't hang onto the ball in key situations is not really a great way to get interest...
            Tatum Bell will be a quiescent player in the offseason for the reason indicatively stated above. :shock: :?
            that's one way to agree

Comment

• Im just tired of seeing Tatum starting, he's not consistent enough.

Is Mike Bell ready to take the load? :?

Comment

• Originally posted by elway777
                Im just tired of seeing Tatum starting, he's not consistent enough.

The problem is that both bells are inconsistent.

In any case, Tatum has the speed and is getting better as a complete back... his fumbling problem can be fixed (look at tiki)

Projected win total: 55+

Comment

• Originally posted by njx9
                  Originally posted by Modano
                  What do you guys think of Mike Bell? Any chance that he will be starting next year?
                  fantasy?

meh. i like the guy, but he wasn't a game breaking rb. i'd much rather him play a backup role and come in to give whoever's starting a breather.
                  Yes fantasy.. I've signed him to a two years contract last year and I have to decide if trade him (for a 3rd round pick) or stick with him. He won me one game when he torched the Colts' defense :D

Is Tatum Bell gonna be the starter once again?

In Bob We Trust

John Madden's wedding video business

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ddPHJWkPvU

Comment

• Originally posted by Namy
                    Originally posted by elway777
                    Im just tired of seeing Tatum starting, he's not consistent enough.

The problem is that both bells are inconsistent.

In any case, Tatum has the speed and is getting better as a complete back... his fumbling problem can be fixed (look at tiki)
                    we need to trade up in the draft and get a consistent back- i like marshawn lynch he would run well with our zone blocking. we should trade tatum and at least give mike some more time as a backup i dont really see him being a full time back but i do like him. Tatum is way to inconsistent we should drop him.

Comment

• Re: Ramonce Taylor?

Originally posted by M
                      Originally posted by ripdw27
                      what should we do on draft day
                      Drink heavily and hope to not get to upset with either who we picked, or who we could have picked that was still available when we picked.
                      lmao haha yea sounds good

Comment

• Do we get rid of Plummer in the next week?

Comment

• doubt it. for cap reasons, i think he gets cut june 1. he'll be with the team until then.

Comment

• Tatum Bell is the biggest waste of speed I have ever seen in my life. He has not clue how to use it. Slamming into Ashley Lelie's back when the only man left is right in front of you being blocked is not what NFL RB's do. ( I will never forget that play) Tatum is also, one of the least agile backs for a back of his speed. His speed/ agility ratio is one of the most off proportions in the league, i wouldnt be suprised if he had the most lopsided one. Tatum has awful vision, and i mean awful. He could never. never. never. find a hole in the line. Then mike bell comes in, who isnt faster, but more agile, and makes a quick cut and picks up 7 or 8. Honestly, i wish the best to tatum, but he is a waste of money.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jimmy
                              Tatum Bell is the biggest waste of speed I have ever seen in my life.
                              I agree. His inconsistency/unreliability is what really kills me. I hope that speed is worth a mid-round draft pick to some other team...

Comment

• i'd love a 4th for him. i think we could swindle someone out of a 2008 3rd if we're willing to sit on him until training camp injuries hit.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information