Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yeah, I'd happily take a 4th for him right now... and use that pick to grab some help for the OL. There should be some decent prospects available at that point.

Comment

• Put Tatum in a package deal with Plummer or/and Foster, or/and Lynch - we have lots to work with on the block.

Comment

• you can't honestly believe lynch is tradeable.

Comment

• How about Tatum Bell and a 5th for Thomas Jones? I would really like Thomas Jones over here.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
          Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
          Originally posted by njx9
          do i tell you when to flip the burger?

Comment

• i doubt the bears have any interest in bell. i'd trade him for a 4th or so, and give up our late third for jones, assuming that lynch and peterson are out of trade up range.

Comment

• I haven't heard Micheal Turner's name being brought up in these discussions. I'd love to have this guy in Blue and Orange.

Comment

• not worth anywhere near what he'll cost.

Comment

• Originally posted by njx9
                  not worth anywhere near what he'll cost.

Yeah and where do you expect that to be in terms of draft pick wise?
                  2 or 3?

Comment

• Originally posted by elway777

2 or 3?
                    1 and 3. he'll likely get the high tender, and further, even if it's a sign and trade, he'll cost at least a first.

Comment

• I have stated it very clearly that a 36 year old Lynch can only do 1/2 of his job. He is one of the best on run support, and is a liability on pass protection. The new coach like to play more man on outside and put safeties in read and react zones - do you think Lynch can do this. I am sorry but he can no longer play at the speed of the position. Trade him while he still has value (Pro Bowl). When they have a 3 yard "step" on him within 15 yards of the line of scrimmage, it is time to say that the emperor has no clothes.

His leadership will be missed
                      His tackling will be missed
                      His run support will be missed

It is the right thing to do (trade him to Houston with Plummer for a higher draft pick).

Comment

• Originally posted by njx9
                        Originally posted by elway777

2 or 3?
                        1 and 3. he'll likely get the high tender, and further, even if it's a sign and trade, he'll cost at least a first.
                        Ouch, He would be great for our system too.

Comment

• John Wendling leaps over a 5 feet, 6 inches hurdle

http://cfapp2.rockymountainnews.com/...022307wendling

Look good in a Broncos uniform.

Comment

• Re: John Wendling leaps over a 5 feet, 6 inches hurdle

Originally posted by M
                            http://cfapp2.rockymountainnews.com/video/popup-w.cfm?VID=022307wendling

Look good in a Broncos uniform.

That's insane, I can't wait to see him at the combine. I hope we draft a safety in the 3-4 range. Or we could sign a FA like Gibril Wilson who's a bright young star.

Comment

• Nash, RIP

Projected win total: 55+

Comment

• Nash was a great player, and i hate so sound like im jumping on the
                                "feel sorry for him" bandwagon, but i always thought that he played like Terell Davis, in a sense that he seemed like a great cutback runner. All I remember when he had a 25 yard run one time is that he showed patience agility, speed and power. I honestly thought he was the only bronco that stood any chance of becoming an average starter in this league, but we wont get to see him make a run for the starting job this offseason.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information