• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Travis Henry is gross.

I am going to be pretty upset if he is our starting runningback next year

Sig byDLS42

Comment

• Gross? He's a consistent runner who gets yards after contact unlike Tatum did and had a pretty good year last year behind a dismal Tennessee Titans line.

Comment

• i am sooo pissed. Travis Henry is gross... i hate his style. Its really gonna be a struggle for me to support him. Hes old slow and just boring. ugh, i want a game breaking back if we are gonna pay 22.5 mill on a back. He is a slightly more talented rueben droughns. Hes gonna get the job done... but its just gonna be so lame...

hes also 28. We better get a young back next year (slayton, rice, or god willing McFadden).

Sig byDLS42

Comment

• Project, dont know what your talking about, you guys got a hell of a runningback in Henry, who is going to be able to pound the ball 25 times a game and will fit into the zone blocking scheme well. Im calling that Henry will run for 1400 yards this season. You guys are set on offense with Cutler, Walker, Marshall, Henry and Scheffler; of course your defense is awsome and now even better with Bly...I think though you need someone to protect Cutler;s blindside and maybe a DE, my 2 cents
          Sig by PitBull

All-hail Bulluck

Comment

• ya,ya, i know ive cooled down a little bit. Henry will be pretty productive, its just ive never really been impressed by him, out of buffalo he looked solid, looked decent in tennessee, and i know hes gonna be a productive broncos, i think im just upset because there is other prospects that could of been all-stars, like 1,700 yards 15+ TD's in our system.

I take it back... i over reacted.

Sig byDLS42

Comment

• I am very content with the moves we've made this off-season. If Kearney comes at a decent price, and we draft OL and maybe second tier safety, we're set.

Comment

• Mayock had described Branch as Boom or Bust just one too many times for me. That is the very last thing we need, another under achieving D-lineman. I would like to trade our picks to get better position in next years draft. I dont think we are gonna find anything worthwhile at 21, and i dont think its gonna be worth it to trade up into the top 10-15 range. Save picks, try to get into position to get one of the stud RB's next year and have a cutler, marshal, sheftler, and RB X combo that will give us a tremendous chance to win championships for the next 7 years.

Sig byDLS42

Comment

• Yikes. Pretty happy we didn't sign Kearney with that kind of pay day.

I believe Branch is exactly what we need. I like Okoye as well, but I don't think he will contribute immediately like Branch will.

Comment

• I hope if not first day, we get a guy like Dan Bauzin or Mkristo Bruce on the 2nd day of the draft. I am high on getting Okoye, the guy has great work ethic (unlike some of our current d-lineman) and he's balanced as a pass rusher and run stopper and hopefully available at 21.(which I highly doubt)

Comment

• personally it felt to me that what we lacked most was a pass rushing player period. that seems to me the main reason why we had a tough time on defense last year. every qb we played against we constantly gave him too much time to throw. so i think that we should look at a defensive end before we look at a tackle. especially since we just traded for one in dan wilkinson(don't know much about him)...just my opinion but our d-line did a fair job at collapsing a pocket...

Comment

• I don't think our problem is really DE, but DT not getting pressure up the middle. Remember how many times our DE's would "get" to the QB, but he would just step up in the pocket and throw? Zero DT pressure, thats our biggest need. Certainly adding a stud DE would help out, but we also need someone who can help get a push up the middle from the DT spot.

Comment

• NJX which is why Okoye would be a great pick, at this point he's raw and needs to get stronger for NFL Guards and centers but he's very quick and agile with a great first step unlike Branch(who is sliding down boards).

Also if we move to 6 like the rumor for Dre Bly intends, would you rather have Adams or Branch?

Comment

• I'd take Okoye at 6. Huge potential upside, and he's the disruptor / penetrator we lack right now. Big Daddy can throw his weight around on obvious running downs to give the kid some relief from the constant battering by mammoth OG's.

Branch is a close second. Bigger, tougher but not quite as explosive.

Comment

• Originally posted by njx9
                              and i dig our rotation if we add one. with warren and wilkinson (and veal occasionally) we can keep guys fresher, which would be huge with a guy like okoye.

Well with Warren and Wilkinson we need depth, their not the most conditioned players. Okoye at this point may be that guy who could come in when either Dan or Warren need some air and also on 3rd downs with Dumervil.

NJX how do you feel about Sabby Pisscettelli(sp?)?

Comment

• The more I think about it, if we trade up to 6, I'd rather take Landry or Adams, maybe Anderson. I'm not impressed with Branch or Okoye really, and neither will contribute much their rookie year anyways. I think we could do well picking up a DT in rounds 2 and 3.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information