Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I hope we aren't bad enough to pick K Phillips. He's probly gonna be top 10.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
    Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
    Originally posted by njx9
    do i tell you when to flip the burger?

Comment

• i see everyone kinda doggin lynch for his covereage skills but i remember when we beat the pats in the playoffs about 2 years ago when lynch had a pick lol it was probally more by luck but still..

1. S... id prefer some kinda ballhawk, some guy that could be a playmaker in a few years. last year i wanted reggie nelson so bad but as of now theres no college players that appeal to me.

2. LB... Middle or outside, doesnt really matter. If its middle then we move dj to SAM and kick out Ian Gold. if its outside, leave dj at mike n kick out gold stil.

3. OL... our guys are gettin old. we got ryan harris which is a pretty nice step but id like to see a center or guard tihs year.

4. WR... somebody really fast, so we can use him in the slot and as a returner.

5. RB or CB... at rb we cuold spell and eventually replace travis henry. at CB we would have a future replacement for bailey or bly, lets face it, champ is 29 n bly is 30. i doubt a 5th round CB would fill there shoes but who knows, maybe we get lucky.
      Bubba kush for breakfast, with my captain crunch
      I smoke ten blunts before lunch
      Gucci Mane

Comment

• is javon walker starting today
        Gucci Mane

Comment

• Originally posted by CutlerChris View Post
          I hope we aren't bad enough to pick K Phillips. He's probly gonna be top 10.
          My mock is completely unrealistic, it's just what I wish would happen. No way we could get Dorien Bryant in the 4th either.

Comment

• Originally posted by njx9
            lynch is great at playing a zone and getting into passing lanes. he SUCKS at man and deep zones because he just doesn't have the speed to get to the ball before the receiver. which is why i'm still blown away he's at FS.
            Would you prefer Ferguson at FS? ;)

No question, this is a clear problem. We need a true centerfielder kind of guy.

Comment

• How does 88 tackles and 9 INTs, with 6 kicks, a fumble, and an INT returned for TD sound? Well, Jay Cutler did that. in high school

Originally posted by Scott Wright
              Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
              Originally posted by njx9
              do i tell you when to flip the burger?

Comment

• so pretty much what you guys would suggest is switching ferguson and lynch..

i wouldnt mind that at all, get lynch up to play run support but i think we need a true playmaker at safety. im not sayin we need an elite safety but we do need a very talented one. theres no hiding that in a few years we will need help at cornerback to sadly. i am truly dreading the loss of champ in the future. but thats not gonna be for a while
                Gucci Mane

Comment

• personally i like abdulas ball skill, and if we are looking for that centerfielder type to play the deep zone (as it appeared to me that we played alot of cover 1 the past two weeks) how about jamal lewis GT. hes a SS in college but would probably switch to FS in the pros. he has great ball skills and instincts in the run game.

Comment

• i was taking a look into the past

Maurice Clarett Taken Before

Running Back - Marion Barber
                    Running Back - Brandon Jacobs
                    Stong Safety - Kerry Rhodes
                    Defensive End - Trent Cole

Barber & Jacobs may have not fit your system, but Kerry Rhodes would be amazing with John Lynch

Comment

• Originally posted by njx9
                      thanks for that reminder. =P
                      is he still in jail?

Comment

• lol 4 guns n a bottle of goose. sounds like my cousin every fri nite lol.

but anyway, we needed to beat jville in ther worst way. we couldnt capitalize on SD losing n dropping to 1-2. granted were in the lead, but i wanted a 2 game lead over the chargers (now we got indy then the chargers i think i read in the other thread)
                        Gucci Mane

Comment

• I'll have a mock draft up coming soon for the Broncos, it'll be different than most, but it's almost a given Henry is done as a Bronco.
                          Me and Keak Da Sneak were legendary.

Comment

• is Champ playing this weekend?? (hope not)

Silverback....still the best.

+rep to Jakey for the sig

Comment

• Champ is still up in the air...

... but, looks like Walker is out

http://cbs4denver.com/broncos/local_...291174909.html

Bad -> Worse

I hate this season.

Comment

• Originally posted by Diehard View Post
                                ... but, looks like Walker is out

http://cbs4denver.com/broncos/local_...291174909.html

Bad -> Worse

I hate this season.
                                hooray. Walker is for some reason Ike Taylor's worst enemy. it sucks he is hurt and all but woo hoo.

Silverback....still the best.

+rep to Jakey for the sig

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information