Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sounds great.... I really hope this guy is just insurance and not our plan for a replacement.

Comment

• How has Dewayne Robertson been looking for you guys? I think we (the Jets) can conditionally get a 2nd round pick from you guys if he plays very well, not sure though.

Gamertag: KRAAAWG

Comment

• Originally posted by shavedaeyebrow2 View Post
        How has Dewayne Robertson been looking for you guys? I think we (the Jets) can conditionally get a 2nd round pick from you guys if he plays very well, not sure though.
        He hasn't really shown a lot during pre-season but his chances have been limited. The coaching staff is protecting his knee.

As far as the draft pick goes, what the Jets get is not based on performance but on percentage of snaps played. I doubt he'll play much on third and four or more. Which will bring the percentage down. I don't remember the exact percentages but I remember thinking that, based on the Broncos tackle rotation, the Jets gave us Robertson for free.

Comment

• There is no way Robertson will play enough/perform well enough for the Jets to get a 2nd round pick.

Comment

• LOL!!! FOUND THIS GEM ON ORANGEMANE!!!
            Now the only ones I take are the ones that I wear
            Ain't takin no shorts no more

Comment

• Kaylore cracks me up, you should see his " look-alike" threads

Comment

• Originally posted by CT Bronco Fan View Post
                Kaylore cracks me up, you should see his " look-alike" threads
                do you post much over there? it's definitely better than broncos country which is horrible. that place almost makes me hate bronco fans in general.
                Now the only ones I take are the ones that I wear
                Ain't takin no shorts no more

Comment

• I don't post much, but I visit it quite often.

Comment

• I think it's high time we payed top $$$ for a top FA. I'm talking about a quality Safety, Corner, or Linebacker.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jimmy View Post
                      I think it's high time we payed top $$$ for a top FA. I'm talking about a quality Safety, Corner, or Linebacker.
                      or all Three. and a DE and DT as well while we're spending.

Comment

I think it's high time we payed top $$$ for a top FA. I'm talking about a quality Safety, Corner, or Linebacker.
                        We are already paying big money for 2 CB's, and you want another?
                        We are fine at CB, we are awful at Safety though. We desperately need help at safety, we are trodding out stinkholes out there.

We also need a solid MLB. 2 biggest needs are getting a good MLB and at least 1 good safety.

Also, we need defensive coaches who know how to freakin coach. Like I've said before, we have adequate talent and shouldn't be this bad on defense. Heck, DJ Williams came out and complained about he has no idea what defense they are running.

Comment

• Originally posted by jth1331 View Post
                          We are already paying big money for 2 CB's, and you want another?
                          I don't know about Mr. Bowlen, but I want to win a superbowl soon. That's a right of mine as a fan. I don't think that that is in the forseeable future with the team we have. We need 3-4 more key pieces on defense, and that is simply too much to throw on the NFL Draft. We need another big name player on this defense, even if it means finding a way to restructure a guy like Bly's contract, or deal him. I don't know who would want him, and the NFL doesn't just work like Madden, we can't just deal him.

Still, Free Agency seems like the only place to pick up a player that is high caliber, who can instantly contribute and make us into a contender.

Comment

I don't know about Mr. Bowlen, but I want to win a superbowl soon. That's a right of mine as a fan. I don't think that that is in the forseeable future with the team we have. We need 3-4 more key pieces on defense, and that is simply too much to throw on the NFL Draft. We need another big name player on this defense, even if it means finding a way to restructure a guy like Bly's contract, or deal him. I don't know who would want him, and the NFL doesn't just work like Madden, we can't just deal him.

Still, Free Agency seems like the only place to pick up a player that is high caliber, who can instantly contribute and make us into a contender.
                            IMO, we need 3 players, maybe just 2 on defense. Get a good safety and a good MLB.
                            Maybe a DE/DT.
                            But really, the biggest change we can make is hiring an actual good defensive cordinator.
                            What we have out there on defense isn't that bad, talent wise, and I'm beginning to think its more of a lack of good coaching to help these players.

Comment

• RYAN TORAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm rooting for him to do well this week.

Originally posted by Halsey
                              I don't have to watch it to know it was not interesting.

Comment

• Originally posted by Turtlepower View Post
                                RYAN TORAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm rooting for him to do well this week.
                                We are all... I Like the air it out strategy, but that hasn't worked since week 2. Time for us to go back to late 90's Broncos football baby.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information