X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cutless

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/9...-cutler-a-punk

This is no Charger article either.....I chimed in before sunday, and may chime in again if we beat Indy. The reason SD chimed in and made those comments was because Cutler made himself look WORSE with those comments he made after the game, and before the game about Rivers.

The Bronco's were unbeatable with Terrell Davis/Elway combo, if you can fix the D.....Cutler/Baby TO and company will give us a run for the AFC west, but not until. I sure hope you guys don't get Sproles in the offseason, he has killed you guys!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Diehard View Post
      Were you waiting to make sure you won the game before responding to these comments?

Anyway, Rivers and Cutler is a wash, both are good QB's and the banter only helps the rivalry. As far as the decline in SD's defense goes, well, I'm not going to comment - people in glass houses shouldn't throw stones. Safe to say that I'd happily take anything over the piece of **** defense that Denver is putting out on the field.
      I wasn't even talking trash, I bashed the SD defense and then called a split between Rivers and Cutler.

And yah, I had to wait til after the game to address the comments made by Cutler during the broadcast. You got me.

Anyone can see Denver has plenty of talent, and I'm a football fan so I like watching them. It'll never interfere with my SD worship, but I usually do my best not to be a hater.
      Last edited by CC.SD; 12-30-2008, 03:08 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by CC.SD View Post
        I wasn't even talking trash, I bashed the SD defense and then called a split between Rivers and Cutler.
        ... and I didn't think you were talking trash. You actually sounded quite reasonable.

And yah, I had to wait til after the game to address the comments made by Cutler during the broadcast. You got me.
        The reason I mentioned that was because you were responding to a post from last week.

Anyone can see Denver has plenty of talent, and I'm a football fan so I like watching them.
        We have talent on the offensive side of the ball, no question about it. The rest is ****.

It'll never interfere with my SD worship, but I usually do my best not to be a hater.
        Fair enough.

Comment

• Shanny is done

Glad they moved quickly on this so the new coach can get ready to rebuild the D.

Comment

• Originally posted by njx9
            any ideas who? there isn't really anyone out there who gets me excited...
            The thought of Bill Parcells' road show jumping ship from Miami to come to Denver doesn't make your spine tingle? <grin>

Actually, I have an odd feeling one of our old enemies is going to end up taking the GM role...

Comment

• As much as grief as I gave Shanny and the grief he gave Broncos fans, this feels incredibly weird. I couldn't believe the news when I heard it from the kitchen. End of an era.

Whoever's next better take good care of and build around Jay Cutler. He is the franchise.
              Pugnacity, testosterone, truculence, and belligerence.

Comment

• Raheem Morris for HC.

Do it.

Comment

• Cowher or Bust!

Comment

schottenheimer? if his offensive style weren't so contrary to what denver has, i probably really wouldn't mind that.
                    As GM, that's less important. The coaching staff can still run the zone scheme. However, in terms of evaluating defensive talent Schottenheimer would be a big upgrade.

A bunch of Patriots could also wind up here - Piolo as GM, Josh McDaniels as HC and Crennel as DC. The switch to a 3-4 would be painful, but a wholesale change in defensive personnel is probably needed anyway.

Ah, isn't speculation fun? In any case, I don't think we'll need to wait too long... I suspect Bowlen already has a pretty good idea who he wants to bring in.

Comment

• Return of the Orange Crush? ;)

Comment

• Stay away from Spagnuolo, who is perfect for your team.

k? thnx.

Comment

• I'm guessing because the offensive personnel, other than probably RB, is already in place? And the Broncos have young pass-rushers like Elvis Dumervil, Jarvis Moss, Tim Crowder, Marcus Thomas?

Maybe BBD was speaking in more general terms though. Wouldn't hurt to hire Spags, that's for sure.

Comment

why do you say that? i don't actually know anything about the guy
                            1. he's originally from Philly. he will bring a philly guy with him and keep the WCO intact, which your offense is perfect for.

2. he's great at getting the most out of a defense. you have man corners, and thats about it, but he can make the most of it, and with a solid draft, will make that defense very respectable.

within 2 years i expect him to get that defense to become a top 10 unit.

you have a good pass rusher in Dumerville, your LBs aren't all that bad, they just need some fine tuning, you have a shutdown corner, Spags can make it work. since the offense doesn't need anything really, he can dedicate the whole draft to building up his defense.

and he's very good at not being stubborn and adjusting to the personnel he has. he's perfect.

Comment

• Originally posted by Geo View Post
                              I'm guessing because the offensive personnel, other than probably RB, is already in place? And the Broncos have young pass-rushers like Elvis Dumervil, Jarvis Moss, Tim Crowder, Marcus Thomas?

Maybe BBD was speaking in more general terms though. Wouldn't hurt to hire Spags, that's for sure.
                              pretty much on the nose.

Comment

do you guys honestly still call champ a shutdown corner? after the last game, i'm ready to put him at FS a la rod woodson. maybe it's injuries, but he doesn't seem to have "it" anymore.

either way, i like the sound of the guy... hopefully bowlen reads the boards =P
                                even if he's not, think about it, Spags will have the entire draft to build his defense.

he can make your LBs work, LBs aren't that important in his system.

you have pass rushers, who Spags will no doubt get the most out of.

he just needs to beef up the secondary. and perhaps the dline, depending on how much he can squeeze out of the current talent. and he'll have a whole draft to do it.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information