Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Broncos are expected to sign Andre Goodman, they are finalizing the contract now, with this

31 year old CB Goodman
    31 year old CB Bailey
    31 year old FS Hill
    36 year old SS Dawkins

I can see Secondary being drafted soon.

Comment

• njx9's bedroom door

Comment

• Originally posted by njx9
        eww. engelberger.

how does he have his own room anywhere?
        he doesn't even deserve one at his parent's house.
        my scent?...like making love to a lumberjack
        <TACKLE> i will ngata give you a bj raji
        <+BOE> Scott, with Burfict's character concerns (whether legit or not) you think Pioli would draft him. :D
        <+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
        Originally posted by Hermstheman83
        What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.

Comment

• Originally posted by CT Bronco Fan View Post
          Broncos are expected to sign Andre Goodman, they are finalizing the contract now, with this

31 year old CB Goodman
          31 year old CB Bailey
          31 year old FS Hill
          36 year old SS Dawkins

I can see Secondary being drafted soon.
          Given McDaniels' background, over the long haul I can see him using FA as the primary source for CB's, while our top draft picks are used to bolster the front line and guts of the defense.

Comment

• Originally posted by Diehard View Post
            Given McDaniels' background, over the long haul I can see him using FA as the primary source for CB's, while our top draft picks are used to bolster the front line and guts of the defense.
            I have zero problem with that. I'm tired of using draft picks every year on CB while the front seven is neglected.

Comment

• The Broncos have reportedly agreed to a two-year, $2.5 million contract with free agent LaMont Jordan.

Comment

• Originally posted by rascal View Post
                The Broncos have reportedly agreed to a two-year, $2.5 million contract with free agent LaMont Jordan.
                Not surprising. Basically a replacement for Pittman, but a little younger and familiar with McDaniels' system.

The backfield is getting pretty full - unless they dump someone, I don't see RB being a priority in the draft.

Comment

• Originally posted by Diehard View Post
                  Not surprising. Basically a replacement for Pittman, but a little younger and familiar with McDaniels' system.

The backfield is getting pretty full - unless they dump someone, I don't see RB being a priority in the draft.
                  Hillis
                  Torain
                  Buckhalter
                  Young
                  Jordan

I think Young is on the bubble of that group.

Hopefully everybody will stop the insanity of us picking a RB in the first two rounds.

IMO the talent of the team is upgraded over last year. We are still weak at LB and D-line but despite the Cutler and Marshall debacles this has been a good FA period.

Comment

• That's a pretty decent backfield. No superstars, but enough to get attention off of Cutler, Marshall and Royal. I think this has been a great FA period, drama aside. If by some magic we have another good draft (this one with a defensive focus), I see this defense jumping at least 10 spots. Granted that still puts them as at middle of the pack, but it is a good start.

Sig by the sigmaster BoneKrusher. Each one is a masterpiece
                    Originally posted by BaLLiN72
                    i wish NFLDC had something like "wall to wall" where we could see Brodeur and Job's conversations.
                    Originally posted by Job
                    NFLDC would be jizzing itself non-stop.

Comment

• Free agent DL Kenny Peterson "has decided to remain with the Broncos," according to the Sacramento Bee.
                      The 49ers had given Peterson a look, but it appears he's set to be re-signed. Peterson played for the sixth-year veteran's minimum last season.

I think he'll compete for a DE spot.

Comment

• So how much does Geoge Foster suck? He came in for a visit with the Bengals today and I figured you all would know how rough he is.

Comment

• Originally posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
                          So how much does Geoge Foster suck? He came in for a visit with the Bengals today and I figured you all would know how rough he is.
                          He was called the Revolving Door when he was playing for the Broncos. The guy is terrible, I have no idea how he is still in the league.

Comment

• LOL... Thanks, that's exactly what I unfortunately needed to hear.

Comment

• I read that the Broncos were trying to trade Tony Scheffler.
                              What do you think they'd be expecting in return?

Originally Posted by scottyboy
                              my lord...I cannot imagine such a world where I can mention Raymell Rice's thighs around a girl and not be the only one sexually aroused
                              But for everyone reading this in Buffalo and Cleveland and everywhere else, take solace in the following: As crazy as it sounds, you're lucky. Your Mount Everest experience is still ahead of you. It's waiting, and it's glorious.- Bill Simmons

Comment

• Originally posted by Bills2083 View Post
                                I read that the Broncos were trying to trade Tony Scheffler. What do you think they'd be expecting in return?
                                A 4th would be reasonable. He's a great pass catcher, mediocre run blocker and poor at pass protect (which didn't matter that much in Denver as he was always in a receiving pattern on any obvious passing down).

The real knock is that he can't stay healthy - count on him missing 2-3 games minimum.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information