X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Broncos sign Haggan to extension

Comment

• Originally posted by Jimmy View Post
      In more relevant news, Ashley Lelie is now officially not good enough for 3 of 4 AFC West teams. He was cut by the Chiefs today. Can he make it four?
      We could of drafted Ed Reed instead of Lelie 8( 8( 8( 8(

Comment

• Originally posted by CT Bronco Fan View Post
        We could of drafted Ed Reed instead of Lelie 8( 8( 8( 8(
        That fact depresses me more than any other Bronco draft. More than missing Beason for Jarvis Moss.

Sig by the sigmaster BoneKrusher. Each one is a masterpiece
        Originally posted by BaLLiN72
        i wish NFLDC had something like "wall to wall" where we could see Brodeur and Job's conversations.
        Originally posted by Job
        NFLDC would be jizzing itself non-stop.

Comment

• You're welcome!
          Virginia Tech.
          ACC Champions 2004, 2007, 2008, 2010

Next Up: 2012

Comment

• 6-0 gentlemen.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
            Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
            Originally posted by njx9
            do i tell you when to flip the burger?

Comment

• Ok so Dumervil has 10 sacks after week 6, what is this guy doing that Demarcus Ware isn't? What are you guys seeing on film that is leading to such success for him?

Comment

• Originally posted by Ward View Post
                Ok so Dumervil has 10 sacks after week 6, what is this guy doing that Demarcus Ware isn't? What are you guys seeing on film that is leading to such success for him?
                He gets leverage against anyone he goes against, and he gets an amazing jump on the snap when he's down as an end. He gets held practically every play, which never gets called. He's just a beast this year so far.

I know against Denver Ware just looked like he would try to bullrush Clady or Harris, and it just wasn't working for him. Obviously you could probably break Ware down more then I could. But it seems like he is just relying on a bullrush, and it's not working for him.

Comment

• BBD suggested in another thread that his height is a true advantage, is this possible? Are we going to see a rash of short guys become en vogue at 3-4 OLB?

Comment

• The thing with Elvis too is he isn't just coming out of nowhere. He, with the rest of the defense, was non-existent last year, but he made some real noise his first 2 years.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
                    Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
                    Originally posted by njx9
                    do i tell you when to flip the burger?

Comment

• Originally posted by CT Bronco Fan View Post
                      Obviously you could probably break Ware down more then I could. But it seems like he is just relying on a bullrush, and it's not working for him.
                      He's still getting pressure, it just seems he's been a beat late many times. He's improved, but Dumervil is setting a torrid pace.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ward View Post
                        BBD suggested in another thread that his height is a true advantage, is this possible? Are we going to see a rash of short guys become en vogue at 3-4 OLB?
                        Likely, I mean look at James Harrison, he's listed as 6'0, but he looks a little shorter then that. and with Dumervil's early success, and this being a copycat league, I think we'll see a lot more.

Comment

• Originally posted by slightlyabroncosfan View Post
                          The thing with Elvis too is he isn't just coming out of nowhere. He, with the rest of the defense, was non-existent last year, but he made some real noise his first 2 years.
                          Being undefeated is helping his exposure, combined with the fact that this is so far above the norm. He's gone from great player (a measure of talent) to superstar (a measure of fame). Not necessary, but it's nice to have 'your' guys noticed nationally.

Comment

• I gotta re-mention his motor. He has been getting a lot of sacks late in games. He comes just as hard in the 4th, when 300 pound tackles are slowing down a bit.

Comment

• Just wondering, how is Dumervil against the run?
                              Virginia Tech.
                              ACC Champions 2004, 2007, 2008, 2010

Next Up: 2012

Comment

• Originally posted by BamaFalcon59 View Post
                                Just wondering, how is Dumervil against the run?
                                Good in pursuit, not particularly stout at the point of attack. That was part of the reason he wasn't suited to be an every down DE in the 4-3... you could run right at him. You'd often see him get blasted off the LoS and the B-gap would be wide open for the RB.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information