Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• you think that the broncos would have any interest in a brandon marshall trade with the skins that swapped first round picks if the skins added either a 2011 3rd round pick or a 2010 4th round pick? it would give the broncos a shot at eric berry, mccoy, mclain, or a qb.

Comment

• I don't think so. We have A LOT of needs. We don't exactly need one elite player. I would rather trade Marshall straight up for a late-1st.

WELCOME REALITY

Comment

• Originally posted by Dirty Thirty View Post
        you think that the broncos would have any interest in a brandon marshall trade with the skins that swapped first round picks if the skins added either a 2011 3rd round pick or a 2010 4th round pick? it would give the broncos a shot at eric berry, mccoy, mclain, or a qb.
        I don't think switching picks would be high on their agenda. Considering the players you listed:

McCoy - maybe
        McClain - positional value for ILB is dubious in the top 5
        Berry - luxury pick, we have 3 young safeties already
        QB - doesn't really fit with McD's past history

I just don't see the compelling reason to move up. Their current pick is in pretty good spot. I think another mid-late first would be much more appealing than a swap.

Comment

• Originally posted by njx9
          it would give us a "shot" at mccoy? like he'll be off the board at 10/11?

either way, it would be massively overvaluing a top five pick.
          you think gerald mccoy will be there at 10/11???

Comment

• Originally posted by Dirty Thirty View Post
            you think gerald mccoy will be there at 10/11???
            I think he confused Colt with Gerald.

WELCOME REALITY

Comment

i don't think he'd be there at your pick, nor am i sure he's a fit at 3-4 NT.
              He would be a DE in a 3-4, and probably quite a good one.

I agree 100% with your assessment of his availability - chances are the Lions and Bucs will both grab DT's early.

Comment

• Marshall Now willing to stay with Broncos

Comment

• Originally posted by crossroads View Post
                  Hopefully this increases his trade value, as now other teams arent thinking that we have no choice but to off-load him.

Comment

• Originally posted by Timbathia View Post
                    Hopefully this increases his trade value, as now other teams arent thinking that we have no choice but to off-load him.
                    Any chance you guys trade up and go for Clausen?

Comment

• Originally posted by OTcoach View Post
                      Any chance you guys trade up and go for Clausen?
                      zero IMO. orton is not the limiting factor, not by a long way.

Comment

• Orton's cement feet are a bigger problem than his arm. No ability to elude pressure makes it difficult to convert on 3rd + long unless the pass protect is really solid.

If Bradford slips to us *and* there are no lingering injury concerns, then I can see that pick happening. Clausen's attitude is even worse than Cutler's - I don't want him on my team.

Comment

• Broncos release Wiegmann, Jordan

Comment

• Wiegmann - was getting thrown around like a rag doll last season.

Jordan - was a McD guy, but didn't really contribute much on the field.

Good cuts, IMO. Now, where is Jarvis Moss hiding?

Comment

let's be fair. orton's inability to throw the ball 15 feet in the air is A limiting factor. that said, it's not worth the cost to move up. if a qb falls, and mcclain and haden are off the board, i wouldn't mind using a pick on one of the top two.
                              Haden? Seriously...have you not seen the Broncos the past several years? I'm sick and tired of using picks on the secondary when our front seven continues to be one of the worst in the league.

Comment

• Why does everyone think that Kyle Orton can't be a franchise QB?

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information