X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

All I have to say is Yay for Cutlah.
    Me and Keak Da Sneak were legendary.

Comment

i'm excited to have Cutler playing. i still think he will be better than Young and Leinart. i might eat my words, but i stick with what i've thought from the start, regardless of how those 2 are playing

best of luck

Courtesy of Fenikz - Much Appreciated

Originally posted by dRaFtDoRk
      You can't be a good corner if no one throws your way. Thats my way of seeing it.

Comment

I'm trying not to get too excited about Cutler's first start, but I'm just so happy that he's starting in place of Jake that it's getting harder as game time inches closer.

Honestly, I'm not expecting a win against the Seahawks, but I am expecting a better performance from the team than what we've all seen these past few weeks. If everyone plays better, then I'll hold out hope for the rest of the season. If the team looks as flat as it has been recently, then (no matter how well Cutler plays) I don't like our playoff chances.

Comment

I think our team will respond well to Cutler.

Also, do u think Plummer will stay as a backup to continue to help Cutler out? Or if he does leave (which is more prpobable), where will he go do u thinK?

Projected win total: 55+

Comment

i hope, for his sake, that he's gone after this season. he deserves a chance to start someplace else.

Comment

Trading him would count for about 6-7 million against our cap; his value wouldn't even be high, and a fourth or fifth-rounder *which at best is what we'd get* isn't worth that hit.

Release him, take the 2 million dollar hit.

Comment

Plummer

Trade Plummer to Washington - Snyder makes terrible deals that just gives away draft picks for the last three years to the Broncos - make it four for four!

Hope springs eternal.

Comment

Plummer will be either the Broncos back-up or a place holder for another team that's not quite ready to compete yet next year. I honestly don't see any teams that would start him, so my money's on his being in a Broncos uniform next season. He'd be a nice back-up for another year and then he walks as a free agent, right?

Comment

One of the Arizona papers has reported that Jake would like to end his career back in the valley backing up Leinart.

Comment

• i have a tough time believing jake wants to back anyone up right now.

additionally, i'd just as soon he gets that chance, rather than having to ride the bench here for a year. the dude, whatever i've thought of his actual play (and chris and namy have probably heard it from me enough), played at 100% every single play. if it costs $2 million, i'd just as soon see him get a chance someplace else.

Comment

• Originally posted by A-Dub4President
                        One of the Arizona papers has reported that Jake would like to end his career back in the valley backing up Leinart.
                        We'll take ya first-rounder for him.

Comment

• While I hated Plummer's guts when he was starter, I apprecaite his effort and winning percentage thus far, and I'd like to see him have an opportunity to start somewhere else. In retrospect, I have sympathy on him. Even though he screwed up, the dude played under so much pressure and criticism (and had a very good winning %). I think he can be a suitable starter someplace else... he just wasnt a SHannahan type of QB, that's all.

Projected win total: 55+

Comment

• <3.

That is correct comahan
                            I ******* LOVE YOU DG
                            <3 dg

Comment

• It's interesting, if the Broncos lost today and some 6-5 teams and 7-4 teams won. . . we could go from picking #27 to as high as #18. . . NUTS.

Comment

• Excited and nervous for Cutlers debut,what should we (broncos fans) be expecting from Jay?

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information