Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Somebody tell me this guy doesn't run his routes almost close to the exact same way as eddie mac?

I know he's black, and just a tad beefier... but seriously... look at the guy, look at his button hood. he's got the head jerk going too.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mT28_-UEb6M

Comment

• I'll be overjoyed if:

Iupati
      Earl Thomas
      Witherspoon
      Spiller
      or a top 5 falls to us

Players I'd be fine with
      Pouncey
      Clausen
      McClain
      Dez

Players I'd rather pass on
      Dan Williams
      Roger Saffold
      Bey Bey Thomas
      Joe Haden or any corner in round 1

one of these men will be a Denver Bronco tomorrow. take a long look at this list. it will be the last time you'll recognize player X as just a prospect and not a bronco. The next Willie Middlebrooks? or the Next Terrell Davis? I don't know and neither do you.

Last edited by Jimmy; 04-21-2010, 06:14 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jimmy View Post
        I'll be overjoyed if:

Iupati
        Earl Thomas
        Witherspoon
        Spiller
        or a top 5 falls to us

Players I'd be fine with
        Pouncey
        Clausen
        McClain
        Dez

Players I'd rather pass on
        Dan Williams
        Roger Saffold
        Bey Bey Thomas
        Joe Haden or any corner in round 1

one of these men will be a Denver Bronco tomorrow. take a long look at this list. it will be the last time you'll recognize player X as just a prospect and not a bronco. The next Willie Middlebrooks? or the Next Terrell Davis? I don't know and neither do you.

I guess for my peace of mind, we need to get a starting WR, ILB and C/G from the draft. Maybe not start week one, but definitely by early in the season. If in the first we take Spiller, Earl Thomas or Clausen from your list, then we better nail the rest of the draft cause it will be difficult from there to address those needs.

Comment

• Originally posted by njx9
          i have zero interest in any S. sure, they'd be nice toys. but it's not a position of any priority for me. i don't like clausen, but i could understand the pick. i'm not sure i want spiller, but i rate him as a probable choice.

personally, if it started snowing in hell, i'd want iupati, and then a trade up with our 2's for pouncey (or taking ducasse with one and a wr/ilb [based on bp] with the other). but then, maybe i'm heavily overrating the effect our tremendous o-line had on our two super bowls (imo, by far the best line in the league at that time). and without the ZBS, i'm less convinced of our ability to find capable plug-ins in round 6/7 every year.
          Exactly - if you boil down what went wrong last season, it is that we werent able to control the clock on offense. This is exactly what our coach wants to do on offense, and because we couldnt our inadequate front 7 on def wore down. Why werent we able to control the clock - because our o-line wasnt big enough to run a power offense.

Solution - get some quality big-ass o-lineman. Since we didnt get ANY in FA, tomorrow seems like a pretty bloody good time.

Comment

• Any shot McBath steps in at S?

Was thinking about him when reading about the need for a S.
            Virginia Tech.
            ACC Champions 2004, 2007, 2008, 2010

Next Up: 2012

Comment

• I love to see Denver do well and I hope they pick Dez Bryant tomorow. Orton/Quinn need a big boy in order to be succesful. It will probably be a C or ILB but those can be had in the 2nd; Dez is by far the best WR in this draft.
              save Freeman

Comment

• Originally posted by Me Likey Rookies View Post
                I love to see Denver do well and I hope they pick Dez Bryant tomorow. Orton/Quinn need a big boy in order to be succesful. It will probably be a C or ILB but those can be had in the 2nd; Dez is by far the best WR in this draft.
                We'll take a receiver, but it IMO will be one (or more) of these guys:

Arrelious Benn
                Damian Williams
                Eric Decker

Bryant has great talent, but I'm not convinced he's a great fit for the team.

Comment

• What's with all the Tebow in the first rumors?? These are killing me. I don't know what I would do if they picked him.

Sig by the sigmaster BoneKrusher. Each one is a masterpiece
                  Originally posted by BaLLiN72
                  i wish NFLDC had something like "wall to wall" where we could see Brodeur and Job's conversations.
                  Originally posted by Job
                  NFLDC would be jizzing itself non-stop.

Comment

• Originally posted by the decider13 View Post
                    What's with all the Tebow in the first rumors?? These are killing me. I don't know what I would do if they picked him.
                    a lot of people are saying its gonna happen and at this point i think there's enough evidence to be at least 50% sure it's going to happen.

Comment

• There is no way to justify taking a project QB at 11 when there are so many holes on the team. It would make me yearn for the days of trading up for jarvis moss.

Sig by the sigmaster BoneKrusher. Each one is a masterpiece
                      Originally posted by BaLLiN72
                      i wish NFLDC had something like "wall to wall" where we could see Brodeur and Job's conversations.
                      Originally posted by Job
                      NFLDC would be jizzing itself non-stop.

Comment

• I have a gut feeling we're doing it, guys. I'll pretty much be overjoyed to hear any name BUT Tebow.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
                        Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
                        Originally posted by njx9
                        do i tell you when to flip the burger?

Comment

• Stockpile

Some good movement by McD. Two 3rd's and a 4th just like that. I have to believe they had another offer on the 11 pick that forced the 49ers to make the trade.

Comment

• Originally posted by njx9
                            traded to 24... of course it's ******* tebow. was hoping iupati or pouncey would fall, iupati's gone now. weak.
                            Of course a horror show like that could occur, but don't write off my boy Weatherspoon. Look who's in the way:

20. Houston (9-7)
                            21. Cincinnati (10-6)
                            22. New England (10-6)
                            23. Green Bay (11-5)

None of them need an ILB.

Comment

• Of course then the 19 pick goes and takes him... FML.

Comment

• what about dan williams?

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information