Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• it's basically a brandon marshall replacement. ic ant believe it. iw as sure mcdaniels wouldnt go this route. i even wrote a post on how mcD WOULDNT draft a reciever like him.

Well ****.. crow time

Comment

• I'd written him off as a possibility as we didn't take a look at him... or at least the information at hand said we didn't.

Could turn out great. Big play receiver who also brings the hammer down as a blocker. High effort guy as well. I can see him on the outside, testing the opposing defense deep down the field. That was something we didn't do enough of last year.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) View Post
          I have a gut feeling we're doing it, guys. I'll pretty much be overjoyed to hear any name BUT Tebow.
          ffffffffuuuuuuuuuuuuu

Originally posted by Scott Wright
          Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
          Originally posted by njx9
          do i tell you when to flip the burger?

Comment

• I can with the first pick, but trading up for Tebow??? ******* seriously, how is that the best ******* option. **** me.

Comment

• Originally posted by njx9
              at least he'll fit in well down in the springs.
              All I could think of was Focus on the Family commercials with Tebow.

Sig by the sigmaster BoneKrusher. Each one is a masterpiece
              Originally posted by BaLLiN72
              i wish NFLDC had something like "wall to wall" where we could see Brodeur and Job's conversations.
              Originally posted by Job
              NFLDC would be jizzing itself non-stop.

Comment

• Sounds like Buffalo is pissed off that we made this move.

If the team feels Tebow can be a legit franchise QB, then this move makes sense... and would in fact be a steal if Tebow works out. If it doesn't work out, well, McD and X will quickly find themselves on the unemployment line.

Comment

• i can't hate the guy. he's a bronco now. what happened happened. i suppose things could be worse. getting the greatest player in collegiate history can't be THAT bad. although it's a dumb decision.

Comment

• as for bey-bey. he'll be fun in madden. that's about all i can say right now.

Comment

• I'm ordering a counterfeit Tebow jersey from the same place I get my cheap hockey jerseys. Worst case scenario, I wear it ironically.

Originally posted by Scott Wright

Comment

• Originally posted by CT Bronco Fan View Post
                        At least 15 is open now for when we draft Tebow.
                        I was kinda hoping I was kidding when I posted this about a week ago.

Oh well, Welcome to Denver Tebow. Hopefully we'll see some endzone jump passes.

Comment

you know, minus the amount we gave up, i'm talking myself into not hating tebow. mcdaniels has very nearly staked his career (or at least his entire reputation) on this pick. if he's anything approaching the qb guru people called him, this may not turn out so bad.
                          Both these picks are high potential, high effort players who need a fair amount of polishing. I was expecting a more conservative plan for building our talent base, but McD and X instead chose to roll the dice on some bigtime upside.

It will certainly be interesting to see how this plays out.

Comment

• Originally posted by Scott Wright

Comment

if we spend tomorrow and saturday drilling the oline, lb and dline, i'll hate the pick less. if we spend the entire draft getting skill positions, i'll be pissed.
                              I think we could be in the market for one more skill position guy. After that, OL and front 7.

what sort of annoys me now is the quinn pickup. maybe they didn't know they'd like tebow this much at that point, but why do we need 3 mediocre (as of now, i'm perfectly willing to reverse that opinion when shown evidence that it ought to be reversed) qbs?
                              Orton is gone as a FA after this year - his 2010 season will be one big audition for a payday with some other team. Between Quinn and Tebow you've got substantial unrealized potential to develop... and you only really need one of them to pay off and it's all good.

Comment

• I feel for you, guys. I know you're all going to talk yourselves into loving Tebow and stuff because it's all you can do, but yeah...Seriously, my heart goes out to you.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information