Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Really like the pickup of Perrish Cox. I remember watching him at a CU football game in person last year. He's very athletic.

I really like the fact that we've focused on our OL. Smart move by McDaniels considering that we're building up for Tebow. May be an average year this upcoming season (though they could surprise us), but I think this draft will really help solidify our future. This draft was not just about a quick fix but long-term sustainability.

Projected win total: 55+

Comment

• Very true about the ILB issue. All the guys we have are OLBs being forced to the inside.

Sig by the sigmaster BoneKrusher. Each one is a masterpiece
      Originally posted by BaLLiN72
      i wish NFLDC had something like "wall to wall" where we could see Brodeur and Job's conversations.
      Originally posted by Job
      NFLDC would be jizzing itself non-stop.

Comment

• Haggan is moving to ILB right?
        save Freeman

Comment

• Originally posted by Me Likey Rookies View Post
          Haggan is moving to ILB right?
          Yes, he'll go from the strongside OLB to the MIKE spot (or at least that's what McD said).

Keep in mind Haggan played ILB prior to coming to Denver, so it's a decent fit.

Comment

• Even with the signing of Akin Ayodele our LB core is scary thin, albeit not as scary as HB.

Comment

• Ryan Clady suffered a possibly serious Patellar Tendon injury in a non-football related accident.

http://www.denverpost.com/broncos/ci_14976271

Props to clover_jeez!

Comment

• looks like zane is starting sooner than expected

Comment

• Better for this to happen in April than in the summer, I guess. He'll have a solid 4 months to get ready. I hope that's enough.

WELCOME REALITY

Comment

• Originally posted by jCut View Post
                    Better for this to happen in April than in the summer, I guess. He'll have a solid 4 months to get ready. I hope that's enough.
                    Sounds like it should be enough. I suppose it is better for a player that doesnt touch the ball to miss most of the offseason than a player that does. As long as the knee is 100% and he is in reasonable condition for the opener then we should be okay.

Comment

• save Freeman

Comment

• Originally posted by Me Likey Rookies View Post
                        raptor jesus > Tebow

Comment

• Tebow already leads the NFL in a meaningless stat: http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...-in-something/

Good start right?
                          **** her in da *****!

Comment

• I'm gonna buy one. But illegally.

Also njx I saw you asked about the site I buy from earlier. it's dhgate.com. I was waiting for my Stevens and Doughty jersies to get here before I recommended it. The Stevens one got here, I'm still waiting on the Doughty but it seems like the site has some good stuff to prevent funny business.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
                            Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
                            Originally posted by njx9
                            do i tell you when to flip the burger?

Comment

• Originally posted by njx9
                              (yes, yes, denver people. i'm a wings fan.)
                              how the **** can that happen?

Comment

• Originally posted by njx9
                                grew up rooting for them... we got the avs... i tried to root for them, but i just couldn't do it.

doesn't help that most of the avs fans i meet these days can't spell hockey.

also: is it geelong, vic? was just down in melbourne a couple weeks ago.
                                Fair enough - I agree that the Avs isnt the most historic franchise in the world. Denver is a football town, period. Hockey, basketball and baseball are a nice past-time if the teams are doing well, but really, how many people really care what happens with them.

Yeah, that is the correct Geelong. Not as nice as Golden, but okay. I especially hate getting up early on a Monday morning to watch the Broncos through nfl.com. What were you doing in Melb?

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information