Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I honestly contemplated being a Broncos fan with my friends.... But I am going to stick with the Saints but know your a close #2 in my heart.

Al Wilson FTW!

Comment

• so who do you guys think make the final 5-6 recievers out of the following?
      11 McKinley, Kenny WR 6' 0" 183 23 2nd South Carolina D5- '09
      12 Willis, Matthew WR 5' 11" 185 26 3rd UCLA FA- '08
      16 Williams, Landis WR 5' 10" 174 21 R Maine CFA- '10
      17 Honeycutt, Patrick WR 5' 9" 172 23 R Middle Tennessee State CFA- '10
      87 Decker, Eric WR 6' 3" 220 23 R Minnesota D3b- '10
      10 Gaffney, Jabar WR 6' 2" 200 29 9th Florida UFA(NE)- '09
      19 Royal, Eddie WR 5' 10" 180 24 3rd Virginia Tech D2- '08
      88 Thomas, Demaryius WR 6' 3" 229 22 R Georgia Tech D1a- '10
      84 Lloyd, Brandon WR 6' 0" 194 28 8th Illinois FA- '09
      82 Arnett, Alric WR 6' 1" 186 22 R West Virginia CFA- '10
      1 Lyons, Dicky WR 5' 11" 190 24 1st Kentucky FA- '10
      14 Stokley, Brandon WR 6' 0" 192 33 12th Southwestern-Louisiana FA- '07

my guess is that stokley, lyons, arnett, honeycutt, landis, get the axe leaving

1. Eddie Royal
      2. Jabar Gaffney
      3. Demaryius Thomas
      4. Brandon Lloyd
      5. Eric Decker
      6. Kenny McKinley

6 was a tossup between matt willis and mckinley. McDaniels has already raved about those two guys as the fastest 2 on the ballclub. Lets see who makes it.

Comment

• Originally posted by njx9
        i doubt lloyd makes it... guy is garbage, and more expensive than any of the rookies. then again, i'd say the same thing about gaffney, but i'm sure he'll be starting.
        i woudl have said the same thing. denver post says lloyd is getting a ton of reps at the #2. well see how long that lasts. the guy probably has the best hands on the team when theyre functioning. he just isn't consistent and drops too many easy ones. thats pretty much all ive heard about him.

Comment

• Not sure if this has been discussed yet but here is the QB depth chart as of this week from NFLN . Could it be possible that Tebow beats out Quinn at number ?
          1) Orton
          2) Quinn
          3) Tebow

Comment

• Broncos lock up Chris Kuper

Comment

• With TO being a FA could Denver sign TO and use him in their play book and either a second WR or Third for that matter and see him and as an instant play maker ? What do you guys thinks ? IMO it would be a interesting area for TO as long as he could leave his on and off drama and just play his game like in the old days back as a 9er before all BS .

Comment

• I think we got a VERY good deal on that kuper resign. 29 million over 6 years? not bad when you consider he'll be making $13 in bonuses. That mean's he'll be making a little under 3 million a year. I think that's a pretty healthy number for a player of his caliber, and it won't kill our cap.

Comment

i think you need to think more before hitting submit.

on a sidenote, i played ping pong vs. timmy in lodo tonight. reaffirmed my belief that he's basically a cool dude that i'd never want to actually spend time with. cutler was far more up my alley, in terms of late night drinking.
                  wait, you met Tim Tebow?

or you know him?

If you did, is he how he's advertised as, or is it all for show?

Comment

• This was a decent read

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/vau...92/1/index.htm

Comment

• Originally posted by Jimmy View Post
                      I think we got a VERY good deal on that kuper resign. 29 million over 6 years? not bad when you consider he'll be making $13 in bonuses. That mean's he'll be making a little under 3 million a year. I think that's a pretty healthy number for a player of his caliber, and it won't kill our cap.
                      It is a very reasonable deal. I think him wanting to stay in Denver was a factor, which is a good thing.

Originally posted by njx9
                      definitely interesting overall, though i wish it was less about tebow and more about what all of the qbs are doing to figure out the system/get better.
                      The transition in offensive scheme is an interesting issue. I wonder if McD wasn't perhaps a little spoiled in NE where the offense evolved out of the old Erhardt-Perkins system over time. It's one thing to be part of a gradual change, another entirely for the majority of the offensive players to come in completely cold and pick up the offense from scratch.

Comment

• Broncos threaten to reduce Dumervil's tender

Comment

brilliant. i love alienating our star players over and over.
                          Should be right on schedule to trade him next off-season.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
                          Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
                          Originally posted by njx9
                          do i tell you when to flip the burger?

Comment

• Standard play in the business of NFL contract negotiations. This by itself is not even a story.

Comment

• Doom signed his tender yesterday. A step in the right direction.

Sig by the sigmaster BoneKrusher. Each one is a masterpiece
                              Originally posted by BaLLiN72
                              i wish NFLDC had something like "wall to wall" where we could see Brodeur and Job's conversations.
                              Originally posted by Job
                              NFLDC would be jizzing itself non-stop.

Comment

i seriously don't think xanders has the faintest ******* clue what he's doing.
                                Appears to be better at his job than AJ Smith right now.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information