X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by njx9
    meh.

i'm not sure that's the standard i'd be looking for here...
    Hey, I just want to start by winning the damn division, then move onto bigger things. If Al Davis and AJ Smith want to help by being worse at their jobs than anyone we got, then fantastic.

Comment

• Originally posted by Timbathia View Post
      Appears to be better at his job than AJ Smith right now.
      I dunno. If Dumervil is alienated, that's 50% of our good players right there. It may only be one guy, but that's the state of Denver Broncos football after Xanders already got rid of the best QB and the best WR we've had since Elway retired.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
      Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
      Originally posted by njx9
      do i tell you when to flip the burger?

Comment

fair enough, but i think al might be changing... the raiders honestly scare me. if we go through another massive collapse, it doesn't seem out of the realm of possibility that we end up dead last in the division (if cassell plays well). it's not quite as bad as losing the nfc west, but that'd still be ugly.
        True that the Raiders had a really good off-season. Hopefully that was just an aberration and wont happen again.

I am actually quite positive about the upcoming season (provided Doom gets paid at some point and Clady gets healthy). I just cant believe that Orton, Moreno, the rest of the offense and McDaniels wont be better than last season now that they know/understand more about what they are doing. The def line will be better, and as long as Champ and Dawk dont suddenly fall off the old-age cliff, we should be good in the backfield.

Comment

True that the Raiders had a really good off-season. Hopefully that was just an aberration and wont happen again.
          Oakland has brought in plenty of talent over the years, but without effective leadership it doesn't mean much.

The def line will be better, and as long as Champ and Dawk dont suddenly fall off the old-age cliff, we should be good in the backfield.
          I like the depth we have in our secondary. I don't think we need to lean on Dawk and Champ heavily at this point - a solid rotation would probably help everyone (old guys get to rest, young guys get extra reps).

Comment

• Playing as Tebow in Madden will be fun.

That's the most positive thing I can think of to say about the Broncos right now.

Comment

• Originally posted by CT Bronco Fan View Post
              Playing as Tebow in Madden will be fun.
              Not if you like passing the ball!

Comment

Not if you like passing the ball!
                Hes gonna have a descent arm to above average if you ask me. You are just gonna have to make smart decisions and not throw wildly.Its gonna be exicting to watch Tebow grow into a pocket passer.I'm still worried how he is gonna handle under a real game situation.Other then that issue I think hes doing fine this off season

Comment

• There really aren't any active threads on this forum, but I felt the need to share. I'm gonna be in Denver next week and going to a couple of training camp practices while I'm in town. Haven't been back to Denver in years, I miss it so much. Can't wait to see the Broncos in action.

Sig by the sigmaster BoneKrusher. Each one is a masterpiece
                  Originally posted by BaLLiN72
                  i wish NFLDC had something like "wall to wall" where we could see Brodeur and Job's conversations.
                  Originally posted by Job
                  NFLDC would be jizzing itself non-stop.

Comment

i have no idea how old you are, but you should break away from the desolation of dove valley and head back towards downtown at night. though boulder, this time of year, is a far better time.
                    I'm only 19, so not a ton of night life for me. I do plan on spending some time in lodo since I never really went there as a kid. Also going to a rockies game while I'm in town.

Any awesome spots in Denver to know? Last time I was there was 6 years ago, so I imagine it's quite different.

i wish NFLDC had something like "wall to wall" where we could see Brodeur and Job's conversations.
                    Originally posted by Job

Comment

• http://www.google.com/hostednews/can...MoqZXpQ3qSR1jw

GREAT pickup. arrington is a guy who could have seen a grand total of 0 carries this year. and probably would have been injured. glad we picked up a solid contributor like mays. seems like a woodyard-esque player. love woodyard.

Comment

arrington was still on our roster?
                        We re-signed him shortly after the draft iirc

Comment

• knowshon moreno's injury is reported to be a torn hamstring

Comment

• I dont care how bad njx9 thinks Moreno is - this is not good news. We need Knowshon this year and missing training camp is not an ideal build up.

Brian Westbrook anyone?

Comment

• Could see us maybe making a play for Marshawn Lynch or Fred Jackson from Buffalo, their backfield is pretty crowded now.

We are def going to need RB help if this is a sign of how the season is going to go.

Comment

• I read that it was a strain. I was hoping to see him next week but I guess he won't be there. Sucks.

Originally posted by Job

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information