Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Klis is reporting that Moreno will be out for 3 weeks and Buck for 1 week. Not too bad if that is the case.

Comment

• I guess that isn't too bad. But it shows how terribly thin we are at RB this year. Buck is always an injury waiting to happen. We need another decent runner or we need someone to step up like the old days.

I'll give my camp impressions next week on whoever is playing with the first team. I don't even know who our third back is.

Sig by the sigmaster BoneKrusher. Each one is a masterpiece
      Originally posted by BaLLiN72
      i wish NFLDC had something like "wall to wall" where we could see Brodeur and Job's conversations.
      Originally posted by Job
      NFLDC would be jizzing itself non-stop.

Comment

• So who is going to step in a RB then ? any one worthy

Comment

• Kolby Smith goes from first team reps to being waived, and then LenWhale comes in? WTF - I thought we wanted character guys.

Comment

• Kinda surprised Kolby Smith got wavied even if he is a injury waiting to happen Lendale will miss the first four games do to a suspension. (If he makes the team)

Comment

• So the two big questions now are how many wins do we get, and how many sacks does Jarvis Moss get?

I will go with 7 and 7 (call me an optimist).

Comment

• FFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUaaa

Originally posted by Scott Wright
                Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
                Originally posted by njx9
                do i tell you when to flip the burger?

Comment

• We're dropping like flies out there. Whatever optimism I've built up this offseason is now lost.

WELCOME REALITY

Comment

• Originally posted by njx9
                    2 and 0.

i'm completely convinced jarvis moss is complete garbage. i sincerely hope i'm wrong, that he turns it around, and that we can trade him in the offseason, even though mcdaniels will probably trade him for matt light to replace clady.
                    That or we'll draft another QB and beef Tebow up to play LT.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
                    Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
                    Originally posted by njx9
                    do i tell you when to flip the burger?

Comment

• Originally posted by jCut View Post
                      We're dropping like flies out there. Whatever optimism I've built up this offseason is now lost.
                      now decker and bay bay - this is just silly.

Comment

• great news is that marquez branson is back on the field after he had to be carted off a few days ago. branson very well could be our top receiving TE this year since we all know Danny boy isnt that big a threat.

Comment

• Who is all excited for the game tonight ? I am for one stoked.Sadly I gotta watch it on my dam phone ( NFL mobile ) Should be a fun game tonight to see young Tebow light up the Bangles and prove everyone !

Comment

• Originally posted by Tebowfan85 View Post
                            Who is all excited for the game tonight ? I am for one stoked.Sadly I gotta watch it on my dam phone ( NFL mobile ) Should be a fun game tonight to see young Tebow light up the Bangles and prove everyone !
                            lets not get ahead of ourselves. Orton looked good, and hopefully Tebow doesnt suck as hard as Quinn just did.

Comment

• Orton looked like Orton tonight. Great game managing, nothing spectacular. He fits the offense well.
                              Tebow still has his wind up on the deep throw.
                              Your LB Atkins looks promising as a back up.

bonekrusher
                              The Twitters
                              themaninblack

Comment

• Originally posted by Tebowfan85 View Post
                                Who is all excited for the game tonight ? I am for one stoked.Sadly I gotta watch it on my dam phone ( NFL mobile ) Should be a fun game tonight to see young Tebow light up the Bangles and prove everyone !
                                Boy he is lighting it up.

Still can't believe he went in the first...he is going to be a long project.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information